• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
That would be SIIIIICCCCKKKK! but bowser? why not over gay homo sexual took his spot did i mention he was gay? Toon link? Cause i hate him, cell shaded people dont belong in brawl... Young link needs to take his place back. Also youd have to make a hell of a F D Link Model/Texture/Vertex, cause all the textures in the vault are kinda lame, he definantly needs to be buffer. Itd be pretty cool to do like a pkmn trainer thing where his D-B make him use different mask, thatd take alot of work tho :( Ohh yeah i do understand that bowser probably has the bones and junk nescessary to transfer and all... + the FS
I leave for one week and this thread degenerates into homophobia.

Besides, Toon Link isn't even cel shaded in Brawl, true cel shading is impossible due to the engine.
That's not why he's not cel-shaded. It's only so he fits in with the other realistically-shaded characters. There are many cel-shaded models in Brawl such as Tingle and the Windwaker trophies, and other MDL0s from cel-shaded games usually retain their cel-shading. Windwaker and TP run on the same engine too despite having two very different graphical styles. It's not dependent on the engine.

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
I leave for one week and this thread degenerates into homophobia.

That's not why he's not cel-shaded. It's only so he fits in with the other realistically-shaded characters. There are many cel-shaded models in Brawl such as Tingle and the Windwaker trophies, and other MDL0s from cel-shaded games usually retain their cel-shading. Windwaker and TP run on the same engine too despite having two very different graphical styles. It's not dependent on the engine.
I never really got the idea of Toon Link. He's just Link, but with more Wind Waker graphics. I kinda liked the idea of creating Time Paradoxes in Melee by killing Young Link with Link. I'm not that big of Zelda, but I have played a few games at a friend's house.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I never really got the idea of Toon Link.
I'm not that big of Zelda, but I have played a few games at a friend's house.
No wonder.

Basically, Toon Link (and Young Link) are faster versions of Link for those who like Link's fighting style but can't play as Link very well. However, Young Link offered very little differences over Link, while Toon Link plays distinctively differently.

It's like how there are at least 5* "clones" of Ryu in the Street Fighter series. They all have the same basic fighting style but are all distinctively different characters in terms of gameplay.
* depending on how you count/define a clone.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
that Petey model is from the Mario Sports Mix game. the Petey model in Brawl is 3 separate models, main body and one for each arm. it's the reason Pikazz hasn't done anything with Petey yet (i assume).

it's kinda funny how flat he looks though...

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I thought it was obvious it was his Sports Mix model. He doesn't look anything like he does in Brawl.

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
Complete/Beta/Alpha: Alpha..sorta
[NEW]Character: Amy Rose
Charcter being replaced: King Dedede
People Working on the Character: um... check the thread please ^^

This is the same one as in the op. by um...dxrkn3ss. I am incharge now!

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Geez guys, if you're both going to be all competitive like this, then I'm not going to sit here and watch you carry on like sonic fans babies. There's no reason for you guys to act like this. Either collaborate and make one awesome Amy Rose, or just ignore each other and release separate ones. Bickering will solve nothing. :glare:

Besides, there are two Geno PSAs and nobody seems to mind.

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
Geez guys, if you're both going to be all competitive like this, then I'm not going to sit here and watch you carry on like sonic fans babies. There's no reason for you guys to act like this. Either collaborate and make one awesome Amy Rose, or just ignore each other and release separate ones. Bickering will solve nothing. :glare:

Besides, there are two Geno PSAs and nobody seems to mind.
we are releasing seperate ones cuz he wants king d3 and dsnt want to replace him. so..ywwah, seperate ones

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
There are way to many Shadow hacks. Like, way to many. Most of them on the Sonic vault is about Shadow...
All those people should just collaborate and make the ultimate Shadow and delete all those other versions. What a waste of talent.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Eh, Shadow PSAs always suck anyway. I really don't mind that the Shadow skins keep improving, except when there's too much choice.

Friedslick6

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I've given up on figuring out which Shadow hack is best/right to use. I don't care if he's a clone, I just don't want to download a submission that uses "this guy's shoes, that guy's textures and the other guy's hair," (meaning nothing of their own,) that's been posted as an original upload with thanks.

mariodk

Smash Ace
my Shadow hack is not over Sonic as i said it over DK so you can do it shadow vs. sonic battles but you right there is too many Shadow over Sonic i think some of them is just Reuploaded/Copyed Shadows of Models so it easy to make a shadow hack just download one and copy it give it a other name and upload it and say you have fixed something
the nexts Shadow hacks must be Ported Shadows so shadow is not over sonic right now we only got three shadows over a other then sonic TheWill´s,mine over DK and one over fox

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Yeah, that's the thing, I like Sonic the way he his, so a few unnecessary CHAOS SPEARS and CHAOS BANANAS won't really help, but that's just me anyway.
Oh, the moveset is more different than that, Sonic just seemed too plain and bland to me, I was excited when he was announced for Brawl but when I tried playing him I just found him meh

I'd still prefer Sonic over Olimar, I'd take Shadow over Olimar too, speaking of which wouldn't it be easier to port Sonic over characters rather than that Shadow moveset? Sonic's is much more plain it should be easier right?

my Shadow hack is not over Sonic as i said it over DK so you can do it shadow vs. sonic battles but you right there is too many Shadow over Sonic i think some of them is just Reuploaded/Copyed Shadows of Models so it easy to make a shadow hack just download one and copy it give it a other name and upload it and say you have fixed something
the nexts Shadow hacks must be Ported Shadows so shadow is not over sonic right now we only got three shadows over a other then sonic TheWill´s,mine over DK and one over fox
You should really port him over a less iconic character, like Olimar

And Shadow doesn't need guns, they're unnecessary

mariodk

Smash Ace
first i trying to make my shadow over DK. with near 0 bugs for the gameplay like get up-B higher and etc. then i thinking (maybe) about to port him to others characters

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
And Shadow doesn't need guns, they're unnecessary
Snake has been seen in the MGS series with guns, and he has them, although they are mere explosives... why can't Shadow have them? He used guns in Shadow The Hedghog.
I'd be cool to replace the Spring Article with ZSSamus' gun and actually make it fire like a gun.

Plus, if Shadow dies in Brawl, he should yell, "DAMN! NOT AGAIN!"

You should really port him over a less iconic character, like Olimar
Although I don't use DK, he's a really iconic character. Olimar would be better to replace.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Snake has been seen in the MGS series with guns, and he has them, although they are mere explosives... why can't Shadow have them? He used guns in Shadow The Hedghog.
I'd be cool to replace the Spring Article with ZSSamus' gun and actually make it fire like a gun.

Plus, if Shadow dies in Brawl, he should yell, "DAMN! NOT AGAIN!"

Although I don't use DK, he's a really iconic character. Olimar would be better to replace.
I know he used them in his game but he didn't need them in his game either, he's pretty much a living weapon himself, why would he need guns when he can hit harder than bullets and has chaos powers and why would he need vehicles if he can run faster than them? They were just unnecessary and poorly executed gimmicks, I liked Shadow better in SA2.

And I don't really use DK much either, but I mean, c'mon a lot of people grew up on the DKC trilogy

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
Snake dosn't need guns, he can kick *** without them. Have you seen his CQC (Mostly in MGS4)? Nintendo thought it would be cool to make most of his moves rely on explosives, otherwise us MGS fans would complain.

Although Shadow dosn't need them, i'd add on to his character a lot.
I mean, we only have one article we can replace, it's not like we're going to add a ****load of weaponry... just a pistol... that's all.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Just an update. I think I have a perfect wall jump here.
I put this on Gray Fox. I don't think I'll put this on Lyn.
Maybe her forward B if I can make it go into a unique type of fall.

Edit I don't know where the hell to put this so it's going here.

I learned a better way to put in wall jumps.

First you need to put this in subaction JumpF
Code:
If:Facing Left
                 If Value Touch Wall:2
                                Reverse Direction
                 End If
Else:
                If: Facing Right
                                If Value Touch Wall :4
                                                Reverse Direction
                                End If
                End If
End If
Change Action: action=E, requirement=compare: IC-Basic[1012]>= IC-Basic[3149]
Additional Change Action Requirement: Facing Left
Additional Change Action Requirement Value: Touch Wall: 2
Change Action: action=67, requirement=compare: IC-Basic[1011]>= IC-Basic[3149]
Additional Change Action Requirement:Facing Left
Additional Change Action Requirement Value: Touch Wall: 4
Change Action: action=E, requirement=compare: IC-Basic[1012]>= IC-Basic[3149]
Additional Change Action Requirement:Facing Right
Additional Change Action Requirement Value: Touch Wall: 4
Change Action: action=67, requirement=compare: IC-Basic[1011]>= IC-Basic[3149]
Additional Change Action Requirement:Facing Right
Additional Change Action Requirement Value: Touch Wall: 2
Now remember the offset of the subaction and make a go to command in the following subactions:

JumpF
JumpB
JumpAerialF(For Multi Jumpers, be sure to include JumpAerialF2,F3, etc.)
JumpAerialB
Fall
FallF
FallB
FallAerial
FallAeriaF
FallAerialB
PassiveWallJump

The last one is important for smooth wall jumping.

Don't worry about abuse, the vertical velocity automatically decreases a bit when used consecutively like a normal wall jump would.

This allows for scar jumping and a more natural feeling wall jump, akin somewhat to Melee.

I put this on Gray Fox and it's working.

Thanks goes to KingJigglypuff for the coding in Char which gave me much of the code and the inspiration to change it for better wall jumping.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
I wouldn't want it over Diddy. i already made a character over diddy (with the help of friends)

Olimar indefinetely. or Over PIT or Jiggly Puff or Kirby. and you can make it to where the hats can act as a Gun mode. if you put it over Kirby.

Top Bottom