• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Yo Snoopy, Animal Crosser works without issue on Green Alloy. Also, any animal crossing character will work in place of the boy, since they all have the same bones.

felixsrg

Smash Cadet
Hey guys good news, melic67 and I joined our Isaac projects (yes he has been working on it for a while), maybe together we can get better results.

Right now we are working on the animations, principally the scarf, and latter we will mess with a complete PSA.

LSDX

Wah!
Hi, I'm working on a Isaac model (yes I know he has been worked on) but when i heard thatguyyoumightknow was making him but had to finish knucle joe first, I decided to start working on him on my own, I readed all the tutorials and finally get him to work, he is a beta, but he has a moveset and a little of a PSA,he is over Blue Alloy.

I uploaded it if you want a playable Isaac while we wait for the thatguyyoumightknow's Isaac

EDIT: Here is an Image

Link: Isaac

Maybe if somebody is interested I can continue him and make a new PSA and a new Moveset just like a golden sun stile.

P.S: Sorry for my bad english.
YES, DO CONTINUE!! The more PSA's the better, means more diversity and options.

LSDX

Wah!
Well, I tested Isaac out.

A lot of his moves are awkward since he has Pit's moveset, especially since he has no sword. I feel at this stage since he has no sword as of now, Zelda's moveset would've been better since Isaac is a magic user in his own game.

felixsrg

Smash Cadet
Well, I tested Isaac out.

A lot of his moves are awkward since he has Pit's moveset, especially since he has no sword. I feel at this stage since he has no sword as of now, Zelda's moveset would've been better since Isaac is a magic user in his own game.
Yes, I thinked about using some other movesets but some of them not worked as I liked, but then tryed the pit's one and get results.

Anyway as I said befor he is going to have a totally new moveset too.

LSDX

Wah!
Does anyone know the size perameters of character's names in their portraits on the CSS? I want to make Isaac his own custom portrait with name and all, but I don't know the size of the length and height to input the image in brawlbox. Also, does anyone know the font used?

@Felixsrg: lolIsaac's 5 jumps

:bowser:

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Anyone want to help me clean up the OP by telling me if you're not working on someone the OP says you are?
You should probably specifically question those who you haven't head from in a while.

For the Devil, I got the Down-B down--I'm working on it now.
Does anyone know of a sound effect that might sound like manly singing? Even one where you can repeat the first frame or s of it to do that?

...finally, I've run out of ideas.
Can anyone think of ideas as crazy as the rest of his attacks for the side and neutral B?

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys, I'm looking for someone to pass the baton to with Saki. I've become swamped at home between Robotics, school, a 9-6 job on the weekends (Which I may have to quit soon because of Robotics dx), and Nagagog, so to ensure that Saki is worked on in the meantime, I've got to pass this over to someone trustworthy who I can count on.

I'm looking for someone who doesn't already have a couple projects in the works, so that he gets actual progress. And someone with actual skill at this, not someone who's more of a noob at this than I am. If you are interested, respond by sending me a PM, I'll make a decision in a couple of days.

==ALSO==

You guys pretty much ignored my hunk o' text a couple of pages back regarding Nagagog, and that issue is still preventing me from getting serious work done on him, if you have any ideas for Nagagog, then please make a post in the thread or PM me, I'm desperate here for a good Movesetter dX

ChaosofST

Smash Cadet
I PM people who haven't been to my thread in a while, but besides that I don't specifically question people because I don't want to piss them off. *cough*Awesome*cough*Turtwig*cough* *cough*pikazz*cough* *cough*bambam95*cough*
I think that might have been a hint towards something but I'm not sure with all that coughing. I looked in the file you told me to link in for the ice climber and I couldn't find any Animation Bindings or anything of that sort.

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Small update on Ridley:
He has falling and squatting animations now thanks to tearing apart his boss animations and such. The biggest thing I have to do now is make custom walking animations before I start making attacks.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
I think that might have been a hint towards something but I'm not sure with all that coughing. I looked in the file you told me to link in for the ice climber and I couldn't find any Animation Bindings or anything of that sort.
Nice observation. About the IC's, you should have asked in that thread, but I couldn't find anything either. Leave it to experts like Vile.

Xaranid

Smash Apprentice
@ Mr.Weegee

For neutral B, how about he strikes a pose while the bat flies around him for as long as you hold the button down?

Maybe for side B he points forward, and the bat mauls the enemy. (decent damage but no knockback)?

LSDX

Wah!
I present to you all...

Bad quality, I know. I took it with my camera.

I need to fix his text for his portrait and his button, causes weird color bug since I intentionally didn't mirror Zelda's text sizes. I'll add a Golden Sun logo over the Triforce in due time.

humble

Smash Ace
Isaac hyyyype. Now I just want him to have a moveset. I think people need to bother mr. weegee to get the special codes, that is gonna be awesome!

LSDX

Wah!
If you put up the download I'll add it to the OP.
If you want my common5.pac, then sure. I don't know how to write any code what so ever from scratch. It's a common5 that's brand new with nothing but the changes made to Isaac. I'll give it to you if you want to turn it into some code or whatever though, just give me the word then.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
If you want my common5.pac, then sure. I don't know how to write any code what so ever from scratch. It's a common5 that's brand new with nothing but the changes made to Isaac. I'll give it to you if you want to turn it into some code or whatever though, just give me the word then.

...What does any of this have to do with codes...anyway, if felixsrg says its okay, I'll put the Common5 with his download.

LSDX

Wah!
Isaac hyyyype. Now I just want him to have a moveset. I think people need to bother mr. weegee to get the special codes, that is gonna be awesome!
If special codes are what I think they are...

SPECIAL'S FOR ALLOYS?!
:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Actually, just about to post that.

Who do you guys want me to do first? Missingno. I already had a general moveset worked out for, so I figure he would be easier. However, Palkia will provide me the chance to actually make animations, and give a counterpart to Turtwig's Dialga mod.

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
I would like to see Palkia as a playable character next to Dialga

Top Bottom