• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Fen__

Smash Ace
It is downloadable & playable, its just I can't take pics to show you.
Its on brawl vault. I need someone who can download it,take some pictures then give them to me to show. Ill be very grateful.
In that case, you should at least link to its entry in Brawl Vault.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
Sorry for not updating guys
I've been working on a project in another game...
As soon as I get back from my friends house on Sunday I'll finish updating and add Ms. Redfield and others ;)
Love, Peace, and fish grease!

yoyox120

Smash Rookie
grey fox can get hit no matter where his opponent is and same for items what am i doing wrong thanks

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
It is downloadable & playable, its just I can't take pics to show you.
Its on brawl vault. I need someone who can download it,take some pictures then give them to me to show. Ill be very grateful.
Hey will its me Ultrachaos... besides that , I can take pictures for you

Fen__

Smash Ace
grey fox can get hit no matter where his opponent is and same for items what am i doing wrong thanks
Is this a character you're actually working on, or are you complaining about known bugs in someone else's project? If the latter, I'd like to point out that, as I said, that's known and also that this is not a general help forum. The only help provided in this thread is for actual (fully new) character creation.

yoyox120

Smash Rookie
Is this a character you're actually working on, or are you complaining about known bugs in someone else's project? If the latter, I'd like to point out that, as I said, that's known and also that this is not a general help forum. The only help provided in this thread is for actual (fully new) character creation.

Im going on about eternal yoshis project it works fine but it seems that any character or item that attacks will get grey fox no matter where he is or how far they are

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Shadow's Enemy

NOW APPEARING MELPHIES THE DARK

Look Out Melphis is Dodging XD

Upward Spin Kick

Stance

Feel The Powe

Running

Ducking

Thats all I took for now

maltes

Smash Cadet
hey, how did you do that "metalic/pactic" texture? it's because I have imported a character and I want to take it out =(, thanks

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Boys and girls, Ridley needs your help!

I'm looking for someone whose good at making custom animations to work with me and make animations for Ridley. And that's about it, everything else about Ridley will be taken care of by me.

Thewill

Smash Apprentice

I'm looking for someone whose good at making custom animations to work with me and make animations for Ridley. And that's about it, everything else about Ridley will be taken care of by me.
Ill animate for you

Roo525

Smash Ace

*Poor, poor Ridley*

I'd help, but I'm busy with my own project.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
I dunno. It came out like that when I made him.
Hey that's Shadow's Assist Trophy model right?

Who do you have that over?

I can also fix those floaty messed up spines to make them look like Shadow's, PM me if you're interested

EDIT: Noticed some pics had the spines fixed, I guess you got it? Still want to know who it's over though.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
Added knuckles ver 1.8, mephiles ver 3, claire redfield, mew, and cloud
if I missed anything just message me or PM me.
E3 is taking up most of my time :p

Fen__

Smash Ace
Where did you get Mephiles being version 3 from? It doesn't say a version number anywhere in his post, and a whole number means a complete release, so version 1 would be the first "completed" release.

Thewill

Smash Apprentice
Hey that's Shadow's Assist Trophy model right?

Who do you have that over?

I can also fix those floaty messed up spines to make them look like Shadow's, PM me if you're interested

EDIT: Noticed some pics had the spines fixed, I guess you got it? Still want to know who it's over though.
It is over ganondorf. And yeah please fix most of the problems for me.
BTW b2j135 Mephiles was made and is made by me. Keep GeminiCrossFade in but put me in as well.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
It is over ganondorf. And yeah please fix most of the problems for me.
BTW b2j135 Mephiles was made and is made by me. Keep GeminiCrossFade in but put me in as well.
Woah, hold up I can only fix the spines, that deals with animations, if there's more problems related to PSA then I can't do anything, but I'll take a look at it after my next test is over(need to focus on studying right now)

Fen__

Smash Ace
News about hoppip!
read this post: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10522901&postcount=1305

and no, I haven't quit with him yet xD
I think a lot of those attacks seem too good. Tackle shouldn't have a sweetspot that does as much as a home run bat, for example, and triple powder shouldn't do any knockback at all. I wouldn't have the paralyzing version do much damage at all, and poison powder shouldn't do more than the flower imo. Also, I think it'd probably be better if it worked by randomly picking one instead of doing them in sequence, but that's just me.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
I think a lot of those attacks seem too good. Tackle shouldn't have a sweetspot that does as much as a home run bat, for example, and triple powder shouldn't do any knockback at all. I wouldn't have the paralyzing version do much damage at all, and poison powder shouldn't do more than the flower imo. Also, I think it'd probably be better if it worked by randomly picking one instead of doing them in sequence, but that's just me.
ah, I see what you mean.
will not have the "sweet" sweet spot on tackle xD even if I like sweetspots

oh, that with triple powder. I couldn't chose between those :/
the paralyzing version need a bit damage and knockback power to make the opponent be in place longer. dont want to the opponent do flee so easy from that attack (ok, flee is ok but NOT so easy) around 2-4 damage and a knockback on 1.5 times pikachus A attack seems ok.
at the graphic way, I see the shadow graphics like poison too :/ at least the closest poison and the bigger knockback is just to put away the opponent so they cant strike on hoppip just faster :/
thanks for the opined x3

Shonrrati

Smash Cadet
Not sure if you guys want this or not but here it is anyways. So Sentony and I have been pretty slammed with work lately so as far as I'm concerned, I'm no longer making Krillin. I figure if any of you guys want to continue my work on Krillin you can go right ahead. Here's the link

http://www.mediafire.com/?okjlyi1nzmy
In the rar I've included everything related to the Project no nose thread.

So for the most part I'm gonna be out of this project but if anyone who's working on him needs help go ahead and pm me. I still check it every so often.

Fen__

Smash Ace
Sorry to hear, but good to see you're publicly releasing what you had. I hope someone does something with it eventually.

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
I really like the fact that you have added different textures for Gray Fox, Eternal Yoshi, when do you think a CSP and a Battle Portraits and all that stuff may come out?

In an attempt to create a CSP and a battle portrait for Gray Fox, I created one. However, when I test it out, the Battle Portraits seem to change into strange colors and act glitchy (Same with other characters.) I wanted to know if anyone has come across this, and maybe they could tell me about this or not and If I can fix it.

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice
I really like the fact that you have added different textures for Gray Fox, Eternal Yoshi, when do you think a CSP and a Battle Portraits and all that stuff may come out?

In an attempt to create a CSP and a battle portrait for Gray Fox, I created one. However, when I test it out, the Battle Portraits seem to change into strange colors and act glitchy (Same with other characters.) I wanted to know if anyone has come across this, and maybe they could tell me about this or not and If I can fix it.
You probally made the size to big look at another battle portrait and size it exactly like that one

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
More updating Monday okay people, I'm also planning on removing the projects that haven't been touched in MONTHS...unless someone picks them up before I delete them.
EX:
Pokemon Trainer over Yellow Alloy.
by Angelglory
or
Cubone over Pikachu.
by ?

Fen__

Smash Ace
For ones that still have a working download, might I suggest adding them to an "Abandoned" header at the end of the post? I say do this so that others can pick up where these people left off.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Yup, I think you just did! Did you? =)

Thanks. I guess I finished this part of the vertex hack. I'm sorry BeyondYou, but I was too impatient to wait for your release. I don't think two different versions is a bad thing either.

Top Bottom