• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Gamma Ridley

Smash Journeyman
Hey, be nice. :glare:
He asked me so he gets to do it.
Sorry, not trying to be mean, but I have seen a few of his projects come and go... I'll cross my fingers for him. :upsidedown:

Try and please PLEASE port her over Diddy kong.

he has plenty of Articles for me to use.
Diddy shouldn't be a problem, I'd be happy to. Just send me what you've got and I'll get on it.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
I have nothing done.

i was trying to get the sword to work over zelda but with riivolution being an ***.

so just port any zelda model over DIDDY then, i can atleat get the sword to pop up on her Right hand. seeing how most of the animations i'm using is in her right hand.

after a bit, then i'll get a basic texture done.

but the long hair is an issue. that might have to be vertexed off.

but if i can atleast get the sword to pop up on Zelda's model. that'll work.

maybe Zero Suit zelda.

Gamma Ridley

Smash Journeyman
BOOP.

A fully functional model swap of Zelda over Diddy. It ain't perfect, Zelda holds items in her left shoulder, and the shield MIGHT need adjusting upon re-animation, but otherwise she works just fine.

Oh, and here.

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
Custom Animations are so fun. I've been working on some pretty easy generic stuff. If someone has something easy for me to try I'd love to get some practice. Me and my bro have been working since were both in 3d animation.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Custom Animations are so fun. I've been working on some pretty easy generic stuff. If someone has something easy for me to try I'd love to get some practice. Me and my bro have been working since were both in 3d animation.
A good place to start is just editing the upper body while leaving the legs alone. You would be surprised how different an animation looks with some new arm movements.

And don't be like a lot of people and just ignore a bunch of bones. They exist for a reason.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I shall work on more attack animations for Tabuu tonight, including Crouch. I want to do it, it'
s bugging me.

Roo, how are you doing on your end? I would like more anims from you if you're still working on them plz. Thank you. ^^

On another note, I just got 2 other ideas for projects. ^_^

Gamma Ridley

Smash Journeyman
Thank you Gamma Ridley. Clare now seems more and more possible.
Happy to help! :bee: If there's any problems with it, be sure to tell me.

On a different note, is it possible to slow down animations in PSA? And if so, how? I was fixing Goroh's run, but he's still moving his legs ridiculously fast while running at Ganon-speed. :glare:

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
A good place to start is just editing the upper body while leaving the legs alone. You would be surprised how different an animation looks with some new arm movements.

And don't be like a lot of people and just ignore a bunch of bones. They exist for a reason.
Yeah we learned that lol. Like, were doing simple hand things. Making Captain strech his arms when he punches like luffy. It looks so cool lol.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Animating is going fine on my end TCR. I should have some more anim's soon. :3

I have a question though. Did you like the foreward tilt I made or not? If not, I could re-make it.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Animating is going fine on my end TCR. I should have some more anim's soon. :3

I have a question though. Did you like the foreward tilt I made or not? If not, I could re-make it.
Yes, but I was kinda expecting more arm movement. ^^; No worries, though, it's easily fixed.

Do you mind doing ladder anims too?

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
i just replaced the gun in diddy's motion etc

now i have to find out how to put it in her hands at all times lulz.
When I was messing around with PSA to give Peach a sword I made her always call the appropriate article in her wait animations. Removing all the lines that tell her to put her sword away also help.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Ahh yes, but i don't know PSA and the tuturiols, really make no sense on how the codes work.

i understand it, just its a little confusing.

(i just don't know what i'm doin <_<)

basically i'm starting off BRAND new.

Gamma Ridley

Smash Journeyman
Try looking at Diddy's neutral B in PSA. Copy where it says "Generate Article: [stuff]" and put it in the slots for Waits 1, 2, and 3.

... I don't know if that's ALL that needs to be done, though.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Interesting Results when i tried the B button <_<

clares new "sword"

and i copy pasted, it didn't work out as well as i thought. the sword doesn't pop up anywhere.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Very funny joke.

I have to mak that animation from scratch, seeing how my moveset is somethin else. but i can make a standard ummm standing animation for that for now.

Gamma Ridley

Smash Journeyman
Interesting Results when i tried the B button <_<

clares new "sword"

and i copy pasted, it didn't work out as well as i thought. the sword doesn't pop up anywhere.
... oy. :eek: That's unfortunate that didn't work out. I'm sure there were a few more parameters that need to be included for it to function properly.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
To anyone who cares: After Tabuu is finished and released, I wanted to try making one of Pit's Centaurions playable. How many bones would I be able to place on him if I wanna put him on an Alloy?

Top Bottom