• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Pikachu's Thunder Jolt hitbox is.... I don't know which article is which.
You have to find the offset of the hitbox through Tabuu and go to PSA to nop it out. Good luck finding out which is which.

Maybe the hitbox is at 15540???

Edit:
15540 - Thunder jolt's Aerial Hitbox
15640 - Thunder Jolt's Grounded Hitbox

Nop both of these.

Gamma Ridley

Smash Journeyman
Well, here's the thing: I just wanted to test out Mew's bubble, so I plopped a "Generate Article: 00" command on Wait1 and that was it. It caused damage anyway. :ohwell:

Ah, well, thanks for the help regardless. I've gotten some help with Mew's PSA, so I shouldn't have to worry too much over this. :laugh: I'll try it out then.

~~~EDIT~~~
It worked. ^^

Roo525

Smash Ace
We better find a fix for hitboxes soon. News is, the MDL0 converter is well underway, meaning there will be imports left and right for years to come.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
yeah, it takes more than just Tabuu to port a character, but it certainly helps. but i have a link to my guide in my signature.

and i can definitely agree about the hurtboxes being stupid. that's one of the main issues i've been helping a few people with. i just don't know why they're still being hard. sometimes, they work perfectly fine, and sometimes they like to be frustrating.

and MDL0 converting is finally starting to happen again? interesting. i wonder if this attempt will finally achieve it.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
^is this true? so i would be able to do what i want in 3ds max and then just convert? no patching or mdl0 offset, or doing one polygon at a time? like full model editing?! if this is true, i will die of happiness.
EDIT: i'm working on turning lucario into a man, so revertexing his nose over and over is a pain.

Roo525

Smash Ace
^is this true? so i would be able to do what i want in 3ds max and then just convert? no patching or mdl0 offset, or doing one polygon at a time? like full model editing?! if this is true, i will die of happiness.
EDIT: i'm working on turning lucario into a man, so revertexing his nose over and over is a pain.
Nope. Just plain 'ol model porting. Just take a model format of many available (Dae, 3DS, and more to come) select the file, select the output (MDL0, or an output for melee as well!!) and press convert. And there you have it, a fresh, steamy MDL0 file. Now just port over any character and your done!!

Of course, if your importing a character, if want to use animations from other characters, you'll need to rename bones and such, but nothing too complicated eh?

This includes stage MDL0's as well, so all you stage makers get a piece of the action!!

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Any one know of a way to fix the Final Smash eyes glitch?

i want to make Clare have her Final Smash Eyes, seeing how in the Manga she had golden eyes when she would go all ape****.

anyway to fix this?

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Nope. Just plain 'ol model porting. Just take a model format of many available (Dae, 3DS, and more to come) select the file, select the output (MDL0, or an output for melee as well!!) and press convert. And there you have it, a fresh, steamy MDL0 file. Now just port over any character and your done!!

Of course, if your importing a character, if want to use animations from other characters, you'll need to rename bones and such, but nothing too complicated eh?

This includes stage MDL0's as well, so all you stage makers get a piece of the action!!
OH **** YES!!

Dr. Kleiner will be totally joining the brawl. :bee:

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Any one know of a way to fix the Final Smash eyes glitch?

i want to make Clare have her Final Smash Eyes, seeing how in the Manga she had golden eyes when she would go all ape****.

anyway to fix this?
try to change the "eye yellow" bone from the character's PSA so it fits Clare by using tabuu :3

try to open tabuu and go to "Miscdata -> Sections -> data -> Model display ->" and look after the Eyeyellowbone and change it into clares Eyeyellow bone :3
(make those changes in Hex view to to make it save probery)

**** YESH!

please, I want this piece of **** ;_;
I want so many models right now!
Melee mewtwo model (not vertex hacked) Melee Pichu! and some other models what I wont say because you might steal my ideas D:<

Thewill

Smash Apprentice

OMG! So much possibilities! I might just get Mr. Ford playable!

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
I'm a little lost, it just tells me "no model ref" or something.

and her bone for EyeYellow is 1, so there is no need for dec to hex.

but where would it be located?

would it be visible, or hidden?

(Vf-1s Strike Valkyrie from Robotech Battle Cry here i come!)

Roo525

Smash Ace
I may have forgot to mention one thing. The first beta might only be released to a handful of selected people. Obviously TCII, the guy who is making it, Me, BigsharkZ (If fixed computer), Gengar84 (Aafyre), RandomTBush, and some of the leaders of KC-MM. Reason being is for none other than beta testing. We want to be sure of what could cause problems (I.E: errors with coding. glitchy file-types, ect). We dont want it ruining peoples models/computers.

Soon after however, it will be released to the public for full use. :3

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
I'm a little lost, it just tells me "no model ref" or something.

and her bone for EyeYellow is 1, so there is no need for dec to hex.

but where would it be located?

would it be visible, or hidden?

(Vf-1s Strike Valkyrie from Robotech Battle Cry here i come!)
Just load a model and it will say which bone it is :3
(right-click on your pacfile and load model) x3
I may have forgot to mention one thing. The first beta might only be released to a handful of selected people. Obviously TCII, the guy who is making it, Me, BigsharkZ (If fixed computer), Gengar84 (Aafyre), RandomTBush, and some of the leaders of KC-MM. Reason being is for none other than beta testing. We want to be sure of what could cause problems (I.E: errors with coding. glitchy file-types, ect). We dont want it ruining peoples models/computers.

Soon after however, it will be released to the public for full use. :3
please SHOUT out it then the final version is complete! :3
I want to be the first to use it so it will turn into dust! :D
(I will use it ALOT!)

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
Ultraxwing, here's what you need to do for that. since it's Diddy, his EyeYellowM is 2, which is why it isn't working right now. in Tabuu, go to the Model Display, it's under the Hidden tab, and the first Entry is the EyeYellowM reference. it will say 2, so just change it to 1, and it will function like it should.

Top Bottom