• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Thewill

Smash Apprentice
You have his model? Do you have the Strike Rifle's models too?
Great idea! But problem is no I don't have the models, the models are labelled as numbers you see so it would be hard to find and yep the weapons we could use for attacks. I wanted to get Mr. Ford playable over Snake since Snake and him use alot of guns and weapons. So yeah.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I wanted the Strike Rifle so I could make it a weapon in Gmod since it's my favourite weapon in The Conduit, actually. :p But it's ok, I don't even know how to make mods for the source engine anyway, haha

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
I may have forgot to mention one thing. The first beta might only be released to a handful of selected people. Obviously TCII, the guy who is making it, Me, BigsharkZ (If fixed computer), Gengar84 (Aafyre), RandomTBush, and some of the leaders of KC-MM. Reason being is for none other than beta testing. We want to be sure of what could cause problems (I.E: errors with coding. glitchy file-types, ect). We dont want it ruining peoples models/computers.

Soon after however, it will be released to the public for full use. :3
Well that's completely reasonable, I wouldn't want some glitchy non-working program. :)

I wanted the Strike Rifle so I could make it a weapon in Gmod since it's my favourite weapon in The Conduit, actually. :p But it's ok, I don't even know how to make mods for the source engine anyway, haha
Very few things in life are better than Garrys mod.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
So far I've only been able to find out that the section labeled "hurboxes" are actually smashball aura points, but I'm sure the majority of you knew this already. I'll keep trying to find them in my free time.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
wait, Standardtoaster, just a question, but why are you looking into hurtboxes again? we can already edit them with Tabuu. the problem is more that sometimes they work, and sometimes they don't, and when they do work they occasionally pop out of place and cause problems. i have a few semi-theories on why the randomosity, but nothing that i can say is the definite cause.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I'd say it would be the model.
Models with added bones don't display bones properly in Kyral's modset since they aren't linked properly.

All the more reason for someone to get the model rebuilder working.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
So, since Tabuu is currently on hold, I am currently working on an idea inspired by Eldiran's Killable Giga Bowser and wanting to expand it.

However, "Project GY", as I dub it for now, freezes when he shields/footstools/is footstooled and has the item glitch, surprisingly, TransN matched perfectly.

Gamma Ridley

Smash Journeyman
Life?

And yes, Camonsters told me but I never saw it. I reported a Rayquaza the guy posted, expressing my anger about that...
I meant on the thread. :laugh: There was a thin layer of dust on it.

Well here's what happened:

I saw a post on the Brawl Vault that said "Playable Tabuu!!!!" and I thought "Oh, TCR released it."

So I clicked it and saw that it was from some guy name TheHackingLord or something.

And it said "Credit to the guy who made this."

So I messaged him saying "I believe TCRhade deserves the credit for this."

I check back later and it's deleted. :ohwell:

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Well, I DIDN'T release him on BV yet for a reason. (No PSA/Still glitchy)

Anyway, expect a small preview gem of Project GY. :]

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Awesome, your Mew is smexy. :] Just a shame he glitches when grabbed though...

PROJECT GY PREVIEW!

WHAT? Giga Bowser has multiple recolors?

Not exactly. Introducing Project GY, or "Giga Bowser over Yoshi". Yes, Yoshi. He was the one who fit Giga Bowser's subactions and bones best.

See, my ambition is to make a fully playable, unrestricted, complete, balanced/legitimate and TRUE killable Giga Bowser BEYOND Eldiran's, and to boot, a Giga Bowser that doesn't wreck My Music and has his own icons, victory theme, etc. He will use Bowser's animations for the ones he's missing.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Glitch fixing, PSA and effects/SFX/Hitboxes. Right now, he is really hard to hit and plays strange (due to being Yoshi in Giga Bowser's body.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Well, if by animation help you mean "fitting Bowser's animations to replace the ones Giga's missing", then yes please.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Okay, so I will PM them to you. :]

Giga Bowser can, as of today, flinch. :] Using Bowser's Damage animations.

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
Awesome, your Mew is smexy. :] Just a shame he glitches when grabbed though...

PROJECT GY PREVIEW!

WHAT? Giga Bowser has multiple recolors?

Not exactly. Introducing Project GY, or "Giga Bowser over Yoshi". Yes, Yoshi. He was the one who fit Giga Bowser's subactions and bones best.

See, my ambition is to make a fully playable, unrestricted, complete, balanced/legitimate and TRUE killable Giga Bowser BEYOND Eldiran's, and to boot, a Giga Bowser that doesn't wreck My Music and has his own icons, victory theme, etc. He will use Bowser's animations for the ones he's missing.
Great, but
What will be his Final Smash?

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Undecided yet, but I have a large fire attack in mind for now. I will be changing Bowser's Final Smash anyway.

Now I need someone to fix his glitches/hit/hurtboxes/PSA. He plays really bad.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Maybe Super Omega Giga Bowser!?!!??

a bigger, badder, version of Bowser.

oooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

Demon Lord Giga Bowser.

alot of lava and fire. sorta like groudon ike's final smash.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Considering it goes over Yoshi, Bowser's normal FS wouldn't be possible anyway.

I suggest putting those wings to go use, but that's just me.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
okay.

I am going to ask everyone. (yes i have a tally at the ready)

If i were to attempt at making Byakuya from Bleach. which character would you all prefer it to go over?

remember i do try and make things riivolution compatible. so we cannot have zelda/samus/pokemon trainer in the mix.

any other character is fine. except diddy, that one has been taken over.besides them, it's all a good go.

i'll attempt it. or atleast get her started. and put my pathetic animation skills to use. lol

Byakuya is going over Falco.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Check his thread for updates now, Terminator.

I post my new Giga Bowser project on this thread now.

Top Bottom