• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Raz: Orrrr you could just use PW's code that gives them their win/loss poses... then they never crash.
You completely missed my point. My point is so they would actually have their own poses, instead of just standing there.

But anyway. Brawlshifter; add Roader to the list. This one will be finished, as opposed to the others I ditched. It might take a while, since the model doesn't work, but I have the feeling it will eventually.

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
I managed to import Saki's model on Red Alloy (FINALLY), but the textures are REALLY messed up, they texture swap the stages, but still keep the main texture, like its an outer coating >.>

I REALLY need some pointers here guys, Thunderspam? Chibo? Any ideas on what I'm doin wrong? I'll upload the .pac/.pcs if you wanna take a look at it.

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
Because I Was Specifically Talking To Him. -_-
By most of your posts and the way you use your grammar and punctuation, I'm guessing English (although you are pretty fluent in it) isn't your first language. No need to put quotation marks around someones name. And if our first language IS English after all, then I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY. Can you say "awkward"?

...no, seriously, I'm having trouble with that "awk" part.

Xaranid

Smash Apprentice
Razanak: any chance of you taking up meta ridley again? I was totally looking forward to that one. I wish I could help but i dont have the time to commit to a project.

Leo Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
I am pretty sure Tails won't work because he's not loaded on any other stage so it freezes. :x
That shouldn't really matter, since I'm just taking his model and textures and using them elsewhere. Even then, wouldn't it work on Green Hill Zone? It doesn't.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
Yeah, thanks. Still, I might take a look at it myself.
If you don't have the right bones, add them in. I am pretty sure Brawlbox 0.60 can add them. But also, just as a rule, I would take one of the animations from the character, such as Driftloon, and then just do custom animations.
BrawlBox cannot add bones, I heard someone say we would have to completely rebuild the bone structure, or something like that. We need the Injector for that.

Nrgh... I thought I had finally gotten it. Give me some time... I will get Primid's model to work on a normal character.
It didn't work?:( Too bad...

Well is anyone generous enough like once Pharrox's engine comes
out could someone import MegamanX,and Zero from MegamanX8?I think this
because they have have 3D models in that game! XD
So can someone do it please? :(

ON A SIDE-NOTE
Could someone answer this question for me?

1.When the model hacking tool injector comes out,are the model hacks gonna be set on
the costumes? meaning like if someone puts a imported model over Mario,to select the model will i just have to click a different costume?

THNX 4 your time. :)
The reason no one answered you is because you are completely off topic. Go to the "Model Workshop" thread for that. To answer your second question, yes, even with the characters we are currently making.

You completely missed my point. My point is so they would actually have their own poses, instead of just standing there.

But anyway. Brawlshifter; add Roader to the list. This one will be finished, as opposed to the others I ditched. It might take a while, since the model doesn't work, but I have the feeling it will eventually.
Sure. Who does he replace?

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
I managed to import Saki's model on Red Alloy (FINALLY), but the textures are REALLY messed up, they texture swap the stages, but still keep the main texture, like its an outer coating >.>
That's what happened to D.B.K.'s Piplup. Something kind of similar happened to me. If what Eldiran said doesn't work, tell exactly how you swapped the textures, every single little detail.

Everyone, if you haven't noticed, I've added "Betas" to the archive. If your character is completed enough to be used and you want to give me an unfinished beta, post the download (or PM me if you would prefer).

D@mn, another double post...

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
@thanyou: Try deleting the "Env" texture? (Assuming Saki has one)
I did and it froze the game, I'll try again.

Oh and Shifter, add me to the OP if you didn't yet, cause I'm DEFINITELY gonna finish this.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
@brawlshifter: i'm beginning work on the Devil (on Red Alloy)

I have the same problem with the Devil. And what's an "Env" texture?
Sure. I think Env is "envelope," cosidering it envelops them.

I did and it froze the game, I'll try again.

Oh and Shifter, add me to the OP if you didn't yet, cause I'm DEFINITELY gonna finish this.
Sure.

Okay tc. I will be trying to work on a bulblorb.
Alright, I'll add you to the archive.

I have the brawl disc contents on my computer. Where are the alloy pacs located?
PARTITION 2>Fighter, or something like that. I don't have an ISO, I just know there in Fighter. In case you don't know, they're called ZakoSomethings. (i.e. Yellow Alloy is ZakoChild, etc.)

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
I'm still getting no where with Ray. =/
No one else is probbably this far behind. I just can't get him loading, and I still can't animation edit very well. If someone(Primid) make a more detailed but maybe n00b friendly tut, i would be more than happy to read/watch it. =]

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
@thanyou: Try deleting the "Env" texture? (Assuming Saki has one)
I did that, and I got up to the actual stage, but it froze between 3 and 2, with no beep. He was still texture swapping with the stage (Battlefield)

And just to clarify, the file underlined in red in the pic IS what texture file you were talking about, right?

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Yep, that is what I was referring to. It was just a hunch -- I haven't actually experienced your problem. My Galleom was orange at one point, though, but that seems to have went away... My last suggestion is to possibly rename your model to the original Zako name.

@brawlshifter: I had guessed it was "environment".

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Making progress on Pokemon Trainer, haven't gone to test it on the Wii yet, but I've given him a few normal attacks (mostly just pointing and gesturing in various directions right now), finished one custom aerial, working on a second one and converted Yellow Alloy/Mario's dash attack to PT's proportions.

Here's a little sneak peek

TheComrade

Smash Rookie
is there a video for little mac?
Not yet unfortunately. Progress on Little Mac has been slow. I'm a double grad student working on a new startup business with a few friends, so my time can get to pretty limited (especially now during the end of the semester). In order to keep myself on track with that stuff, I decided to leave my Wii back home after T-Bird break finished. As such, opportunities for testing are limited and sporadic.

I'm still working on Little Mac, creating animations and learning enough about PSA to try to get new attacks to work the way I want. Luckily Mac has some nice animations already available to him, making things easier. I've pretty much gotten his 2nd and 3rd wait animations looking as I would like. I have also been working on my animation for his star jab, but I am still at a loss as to how I would get that and the corresponding uppercut to function like I would want.

I am actually having some difficulty figuring out what his low moves should look like, given that Mac is a professional boxer, and therefore is trained to not hit beneath the belt. Maybe the down smash could be quick, deep uppercuts to each side, I'll have to see how that looks. If anyone has any suggestions on the low moves, I'd appreciate it.

Thanyou, have you considered replacing Saki's Env file with a blank texture of the same size? Then again, I have no idea if that will matter for a texture file that doesn't have a palette and seems to draw it's coloration from other sources. (Note: I am mostly ignorant when it comes to textures, so if anyone knows a reason why it wouldn't be worth trying, feel free to tell me so.)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Not yet unfortunately. Progress on Little Mac has been slow. I'm a double grad student working on a new startup business with a few friends, so my time can get to pretty limited (especially now during the end of the semester). In order to keep myself on track with that stuff, I decided to leave my Wii back home after T-Bird break finished. As such, opportunities for testing are limited and sporadic.

I'm still working on Little Mac, creating animations and learning enough about PSA to try to get new attacks to work the way I want. Luckily Mac has some nice animations already available to him, making things easier. I've pretty much gotten his 2nd and 3rd wait animations looking as I would like. I have also been working on my animation for his star jab, but I am still at a loss as to how I would get that and the corresponding uppercut to function like I would want.

I am actually having some difficulty figuring out what his low moves should look like, given that Mac is a professional boxer, and therefore is trained to not hit beneath the belt. Maybe the down smash could be quick, deep uppercuts to each side, I'll have to see how that looks. If anyone has any suggestions on the low moves, I'd appreciate it.

Thanyou, have you considered replacing Saki's Env file with a blank texture of the same size? Then again, I have no idea if that will matter for a texture file that doesn't have a palette and seems to draw it's coloration from other sources. (Note: I am mostly ignorant when it comes to textures, so if anyone knows a reason why it wouldn't be worth trying, feel free to tell me so.)
ok thats cool as a collage student i understand finals coming up are a *****.

if u want some suggestions with moves and stuff i can help. i have thought a lot about this and then discussed it with others who have helped me think up moves. the hardest move i had coming up with is his up-air.
anyway i can't help with the animation b/c i have no idea how that stuff works but some of my friends might ether way i can personally only help with what his moves should look like.

i.e. i think his down smash should be super macho man's spin punch but if you can't do that then have it look like lucario's or donkey kongs down smash. (i know a little weird but as a boxer it would have to be something like that)

his down tilt could be a sweep with his arm (like balrog's from street fighter)

and his down-B should be a counter were he puts his has in the peek-a-boo style

Eldiran

Smash Lord
@Angelglory: That animation is awesome. Keep it up! I'm very much looking forward to a playable Pokemon Trainer.

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
EDIT: Welp, now I've run into a few problems with PT.
- He's facing the screen still (fixable no problem, I hope)
- He crashes the game when trying to run or jump, wtf
- He crashes the game when falling near a ledge, wtf x2
- He has the same teleporting glitch like all the others

Here are the files if somebody wants to offer a second opinion of what I should try and do to fix these bugs.

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
@ Eldiran

Alright, thanks for the advice, I'll try that.

@ Shifter

I replaced Red Alloy's entire .brres package with Saki's original unedited one.

EDIT: I shoulda told you this before, but to make his model work at all I had to import a .pac called the ef_saki it was in his original AsfSakibrres.pac, and I hope its not causing the ****ed up textures, because it freezes %99.9 percent of the time without it DX

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I don't know if this is the right place to ask it in, but since most of these characters replace Alloys, will they ever be able to be used in SSE? (Since the game crashes when loaded in SSE).

This is a problem that bugs the hell out of me...

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if this is the right place to ask it in, but since most of these characters replace Alloys, will they ever be able to be used in SSE? (Since the game crashes when loaded in SSE).

This is a problem that bugs the hell out of me...
It may be fixed someday, but for now we're only worrying about whether or not it can be played freely w/out bugs/freezing in group play.

SabataDX

Smash Rookie
I'm new to this board and I'm working on Lyndis right now and I need some help on things. I'm not sure if this is the right board to ask but it relates to character creation and a little bit on brawlbox and smashattacks. I got her model working on Zakogirl. The trouble I'm having is getting her running right. She seems to lag at the end of the second step everytime so it looks awkward. I replaced her running with sheiks and copied almost everything exactly except for a few parts. I think running speed and animation is determined by TransN and some attribute details in smashattacks since that's what seems to make it move. Any help would be appreciated. And she is pretty tall and I think that's because of Zakogirl's size. To reduce her size, should I look at the FitZakogirl file or the texture file.

And giving alloys Special is possible right since their stuff is empty and you can just add it if you want right?

I uploaded her onto sendspace if someone wants to help test her out and comment.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3l2isq

Here's a pic of her running. It's not perfect yet since animating her skirt is still kind of weird

walter01

Smash Cadet
*sigh* Please read the OP. He cannot be done without Pharrox's Injector. You will find the help you need in the "Model Workshop" thread. Please post those models after the Injector comes out, and when they are completed..
I didnt, wanna post this here, but the thread I made was locked and a mod linked me here, so...
and like I said, I know the model cant be done yet, but i still want the brawlbox/PSA part done.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok I've got an important code request...

You know how there's the code to enable the win and loss poses for Alloys?

Well, I'm sure it worked because the Alloys already have the Wins and Losses sub actions in their PAC as seen through PSA, but the game was never set to read it, which I'm assuming the code changes.

Well, the Alloys have a bunch of other things in their PAC as well that isn't enabled, such as all the subactions already setup for grabbing items, holding items, etc. While they don't have an animation for them in their Motion file (they didnt have wins or losses either), provided that you manually add one (what I did for wins and losses), can another code be made to enable some of these actions for Alloys?
-Everything to do with items (don't have to do every single one I suppose like the screw attack animation, but everything dealing with holding and throwing items, there's 35 of them iirc)
-Taunt up down and side
-His specials

For instance, I put a command in his neutral B action on PSA but when I go into the game and press B nothing happens. I'm not calling any routines which I thought wasn't the problem.

My idea to give him a "special" was I just have one line of code in my Down B and that is to go to SubAction39. I chose 39 because it was blank for Alloys. I think it had something to do with gliding originally, which he obviously doesn't need. Then to test a special in 39 I had him pull out an item (and I used a SpecialLw animation (that I inserted myself) on the subaction. Nothing happens though.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
did anyone have an answer to my problem

sorry i had 2 goto school i dinit check

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
k i totally jus figured out what tutwig was working on thats gunna be an awsome char and intresting one at that

bambam95

Smash Cadet
Huh. When I try starfy the texture isn't changing. He still has the red alloy texture. Anyone know how to fix this.

Also: requesting to be added to first post :)

PND

Smash Champion
Did you remember to save the .pac as a .pcs file, as well? And you should probably replace ZakoBall instead of ZakoBoy for Stafy.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
any chance of you taking up meta ridley again? I was totally looking forward to that one. I wish I could help but i dont have the time to commit to a project.
I believe I found a solution to his animation problem, but I haven't tested it yet. If I can get those working, then I will.

Sure. Who does he replace?
Yellow Alloy. Once I get a few more animations done, I'll post a link for it. The model still doesn't work, but at least you can see them in Brawl Box.

Top Bottom