• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

humble

Smash Ace
Nah, its chill. Its your thing and I butted in and volunteered my self pretty much lol.

And I'm DEFINITELY not destroying this, its my baby now *Hugs Nagog*

I probably will actually make a PSA outta this considering its such epic win now.
this seems like a super fast tracked new char, everyone is taking weeks to get something working and then BAM! in less then a day he is modeled w/ tons of stuff already done. Do a PSA for this please, I look forward to this greatly.

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
I'm creating new animations right now, and jsyk; He won't transform at all because that would be Broken as hell, and I don't wanna have to program that (Cause I honestly wouldn't know how XP). Hey Humble, should I change his size back to the original small size or keep him at his beastly size? Or should I keep it where it is now, because I do believe that's the size of his second transformation.

humble

Smash Ace
How huge is he? He should be smaller then the SSE bosses, but around D3's size probably. Transforming would be difficult to implement I imagine, and seems unnecessary.

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that's what I thought, awright, he'll be the same size, his run and walk speeds are already perfect, but his WalkSlow is actually faster than his WalkFast.... For some reason...... Any other suggestions in terms of attributes?

humble

Smash Ace
Yeah, that's what I thought, awright, he'll be the same size, his run and walk speeds are already perfect, but his WalkSlow is actually faster than his WalkFast.... For some reason...... Any other suggestions in terms of attributes?
xD that is pretty bizarre about the walking. Nothing really important, just can't wait to see it finished. :3

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
nanog looks amazing you should somehow find a way to make him transforming his final smash if you could make one make it similar to jigglypuff's final smash

Anyway @Thunder I'm Going to have Baboos(trumpet wind thing) finished and i will give to you since i do not have a capture card so when i get back from school i will finish him and start in puppit

frogpony

Smash Rookie
Well after tons of practice doing small things i think i can make a proper project.
Only problem is i have absolutely no idea who i should make!!!

Any suggestions?

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Silver would be one of the best characters to play as in the game. Baboos actually can fit most everyones motion pacs so i might finish him up but ill be making all 3 as soon as i get home im a school currently so i am unable to work on him

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Meh, I'd rather have Tails or Knuckles before Silver any day. But if no one can figure em out, Silver is fine too. BSZ seemed to be working on Knuckles for a bit anyways. o.o

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, any ideas on how to merge multiple models? I mean, Bombed, Armank, and Greap cannot really be made, since they all have multiple pieces (Bombed has two, the others have three). I also want this for Primid, since it gives him a sword, a gun, a boomerang... and eyes. If you have any ideas, let me know, since importing them doesn't work.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
srry its just that, thats what his name is when i grabbed him in brawl box so thats what i called him

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Well, now I know for sure I'm doing something wrong. I just swapped Bowser's model and (some) animations with Giga Bowser's; it crashed. How do I know I did something wrong? I did this already some time ago with an old version of Brawl Box, which only allowed simple animation swapping. The swapped animations worked with virtually no problems.

This time, only Wait1 worked to an extent, but with an increased size and screwed up toes. And his side-B crashed.

Therefore, whatever I'm doing, it's screwing it up.

That's kind of refreshing. Before I thought these inoperable models were exactly that, but now I realize that they could still be possible. Theoretically.

Or, I could be way off again. Either way, I'm still working on Roader and COG. I just finished Roader's neutral air; it revs it's engine, and if you land before the attack ends, it will launch forward.

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
@Razanak

Try doing them on Green Alloy, he's had the highest succes rate in terms of getting the model to work.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
@thanyou kno wut i might just try the same my model wont even load oh im doing puppit btw

humble

Smash Ace
Well, now I know for sure I'm doing something wrong. I just swapped Bowser's model and (some) animations with Giga Bowser's; it crashed. How do I know I did something wrong? I did this already some time ago with an old version of Brawl Box, which only allowed simple animation swapping. The swapped animations worked with virtually no problems.

This time, only Wait1 worked to an extent, but with an increased size and screwed up toes. And his side-B crashed.

Therefore, whatever I'm doing, it's screwing it up.

That's kind of refreshing. Before I thought these inoperable models were exactly that, but now I realize that they could still be possible. Theoretically.

Or, I could be way off again. Either way, I'm still working on Roader and COG. I just finished Roader's neutral air; it revs it's engine, and if you land before the attack ends, it will launch forward.
I am really glad that you haven't given up, everyone is still hyped and excited about Roader and COG, thank you for continuing through these compounding problems.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
I am going to start out this huge post by saying: I hate power outages.

EDIT: Oh and Shifter, how much more have you gotten done with Drifloon? Is he ready for a release?
My power has been out this whole week because of that huge storm in NorCal, so I haven't worked on him at all this week.

Any character on a stage has a model.
Even the stages themselves have models. (Soon to be tested: model swapping with platforms:chuckle:)

Someone needs to make Mega Man :(
Can't be done yet.

I'm Working at "Paratropa". If you want, put me on the list. I will update this post as fast I've got news about him, like a video. Thanks.

PD: I need help with that backwards teleport when running, anyone? (PM me for avoid spam)
That is not spam, we are all having problems with that.

Will these work for PAL? I'd really love to play as Drifloon because he's awesome but I'm not NTSC D=
It should work. I don't have PAL so I don't know for sure.

Very nice, Razanak. It looks rockin'. You do know the ball won't show up in the game, though...?

Anyway, I think I should post that I giving up on Galleom for reals this time. I made a bit of progress since last time, but did some more testing and found the hurtboxes still refused to change and that Galleom's one functioning hurtbox was actually way smaller than I thought. It's like a single point, which is kind of not acceptable. So, onward! To... something else!

For anyone who'd like to carry on with Galleom where I left off, or would just like to toy with him, here's a full download of all the pertinent files: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3408506/Galleom.zip

If I ever pick him up again it'll be because I found out how to fix hurtboxes, but that seems far in the future at the moment.
So you're dropping Galleom? Too bad, he would have been great. Are you going to do anyone else?

Alright I am cancelling Azelf, Entei, and Electivire. It's too annoying having more than one project to work on at the same time. So if someone wants to do either of those, go ahead! Now that Goomba is going through the final stages towards going to Beta, I am taking up a simpler project. It's an assist trophy by the way.
Smart that you're canceling them. Its not good to take on so many projects.

I have an idea for Tabuu that keeps bugging the hell outta me.

Can you put him on the list under "Might be worked on"? I'd like to tackle him once I get the time and resources (read "better computer") to use PSA and BrawlBox. I'm gonna try Green Alloy, Falcon, Ganondorf or Snake
Tabuu doesn't work. He has all of his articles surrounding him to where you can't see him at all. I figured if you delete the textures of the articles, they would go away. Wrong. So I deleted polygons. Still there. So I deleted materials. Still there. I deleted the other section of materials. Still there. Then, I said screw it.

EDIT: FAIL this is why i shouldve read the op. but heres the original message. back in 3 days with some sorta progress...

@ Brawlshifter

Can you put me on the working list for luffy? it will be a model swap of snake over wario (Doing it like that so i can edit his final as a transform one that applies a new texture).
Luffy? Who the heck is that?

I tried making a model replacement of 2 other models. Nothing worked (other than my bulborb). Do I have to change the FitZakoChar.pac in any way?
No.

Guys, I'm putting a model over zakochild.... do I have to do anything to the Fitchild.pac file?
No again.

(later...)

Oh my god, I think I found something.

All characters seem to have the section ModelData[10] in their file. Looking at the names of the bones, this is clearly the character's T-stance. Now, the bones here are clashing with the bones of the edited model. Maybe that's why Roader and C.O.G. don't work; they have less bones, and therefore it doesn't know what to do with all the extra data from the now nonexistent bones. It kind of ties in with what someone said about the bone TransN a while ago. Maybe this has been the problem all along...

I'm going to try this out ASAP.

... Tomorrow. After school.
As Eldiran said, that controls the shadow. I also don't think it has anything to do with the freezes. I never mess with it.

I thought someone was making Deoxys...?
D.B.K was, but I haven't heard anything at all from him.

(Lost my NTSC copy of Brawl, and using Dolphin which doesn't support any Ocarina).
Well, I'm not promoting it or anything, and I haven't done it, but to hack on a Dolphin you need an ISO, which means you have one, so..........

-Poppant (The guys who's pants are filled with candy)
I've never heard him described like that before.....

No problem and ok Spam ill go ahead and remove him from my list. the first one im going to work on is Shaydas so if anyone can tell me where i can find him thatd be great
I will be working on Shaydas. If you really want to, you can, but I want to claim something for when I am done with Drifloon.

Sorry not to have gotten back to you for so long, guys.

I've still been workin' hard on the Devil.
I just have the n-air, f-air, u-air, and f-smash to go. then i'm done.

I don't know what I have or haven't told you about, so I'm going to guess...

-Up-smash: he throws his head up and it explodes
-d-tilt: he goes into the ground and sticks a hand up out of the ground. anyone touching it will get "grabbed" (not really, but bear with me) and hit by the bat
-catch: he sends out the bat to grab you
-f-throw: the bat holds you in place and he PAWNCHES you.

and I fixed up the other attacks as well.
and I still have the texture problem.
Nice job, can't wait to see it.

...i'm not doing this (if anyone wants it),
but does this count as a fully new char?
I guess, yeah.

Hey I know this is out and very random but does anyone know where the model for the master sword is links not toonlinks
It is part of Link's model. (And you cannot separate it.)

Sort of an odd question, but is it at all possible to give Alloy's articles..? Doubtful, but I was just curious about it for moveset purposes.
No, you can't give extra models to characters.

EDIT:

Owned.

I'll upload it if you still want it.
How did you fix the texture?

Hey guys, any ideas on how to merge multiple models? I mean, Bombed, Armank, and Greap cannot really be made, since they all have multiple pieces (Bombed has two, the others have three). I also want this for Primid, since it gives him a sword, a gun, a boomerang... and eyes. If you have any ideas, let me know, since importing them doesn't work.
You can't merge models yet. That would be a good update for BrawlBox in the future, though.

@Razanak

Try doing them on Green Alloy, he's had the highest succes rate in terms of getting the model to work.
I thought Green Alloy had the lowest success rate.

Holy crap that was a huge post. I can't wait until this thread becomes an archive instead of a workshop.

Xaranid

Smash Apprentice
If you do you get loads of man love and support in anything you need help in. :D Seriously though if Meta Ridley takes off ill do whatever i can to help out.

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
(Wow, big wall o' text @_@)

2 things:

1. You didn't really answer my question about Drifloon, but I understand the **** you were going thru with the storms, it even hit us in SoCal (Flooding and crap like that)

2. I took Eldiran's advice by inserting the textures in manually to the existing Texture data Brres, but it actually didn't help, and is what caused the ****ed up texture, so I just replaced his whole texture data with Nagog's, which fixed it, but you can only be blue for some reason, not red, or yellow, I might look into it. Probably not tho.

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
For Tabuu, don't all his seperate....um, entities have bones? You could just shrink them to size 0 if so.

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
Oh come on Shifter, how could you not describe him as his pants being filled with candy and gifts. That is some tasty candy too man. I hear if you suck on it enough, you can heal like 50% XD

Seriously though, I am still pounding away on my Machinima characters. So far I have Primid, Feyesh, Ngagog, a tank vehicle (It is Armank without the arm), and Eldiran's Galleom (Thanks man). I would also like to get a hold of Raz's Roader. I am also still gunning for most of those characters, so if you feel like contributing, let me know (If you can get Poppant working LET ME KNOW. He is one of the characters I want most.)

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
(Wow, big wall o' text @_@)

2 things:

1. You didn't really answer my question about Drifloon, but I understand the **** you were going thru with the storms, it even hit us in SoCal (Flooding and crap like that)
Well, last Sunday (or Saturday) I posted an update, so I thought you meant from that point, and I haven't gotten the chance to work on him at all since then. He isn't ready for a release yet. Yeah, that storm was bad. Icy roads, trees down everywhere, power lines severed.

2. I took Eldiran's advice by inserting the textures in manually to the existing Texture data Brres, but it actually didn't help, and is what caused the ****ed up texture, so I just replaced his whole texture data with Nagog's, which fixed it, but you can only be blue for some reason, not red, or yellow, I might look into it. Probably not tho.
Maybe that'll work for Saki.

For Tabuu, don't all his seperate....um, entities have bones? You could just shrink them to size 0 if so.
Oh yeah, that reminds me, I also deleted all the bones.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
If you do you get loads of man love and support in anything you need help in. :D Seriously though if Meta Ridley takes off ill do whatever i can to help out.
*inspiration kicks in*

I am suddenly inspired. I'll get to work fixing it tomorrow morning; I have a good idea about what's wrong this time, so I might be able to fix it for real.

I would also like to get a hold of Raz's Roader.
You and me both. XD

As it turns out, Kryal is taking a look at it sometime soon, so he should be able provide some insight into what's wrong.

Also, if Meta Ridley does end up working, I call dibs on first machinima appearance. You can use him for yours, but I want him to be in mine first. :laugh:

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
@ BrawlShifter
To answer your question on who luffy is in short, He is a guy who ate something called a devil fruit, which turned him into rubber. using these rubber powers, he can stretch his arm and punch someone from about 20 ft away, and much much more. He is from the anime One Piece so if you want to know more about him (which i doubt you do), go find a wiki somewhere on google.

I'll be submitting what i have done within the next 24 hours, gotta get this one animation working and gotta set a few things up in PSA.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
@ BrawlShifter
To answer your question on who luffy is in short, He is a guy who ate something called a devil fruit, which turned him into rubber. using these rubber powers, he can stretch his arm and punch someone from about 20 ft away, and much much more. He is from the anime One Piece so if you want to know more about him (which i doubt you do), go find a wiki somewhere on google.

I'll be submitting what i have done within the next 24 hours, gotta get this one animation working and gotta set a few things up in PSA.
I once moveset swapped Snake and Wario. The result was.....not easily described by words.

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
I once moveset swapped Snake and Wario. The result was.....not easily described by words.
Moveset swapping was never an idea. i tried that once when PW released pheonix and put it on luigi... but the idea is that i am going to completely reprogram warios moveset with snakes model. the reason im not doing this directly on snake is because wario's final would enable me to add an epic move of luffys into the game without making a separate character.

EDIT: ill have a youtube video up soon demonstrating what i mean, ill edit this edit with the link to it... having complications with an animation right now... it aint liking me so ima take a break and do that.

Also, something i failed to mention was luffy is the guy on my avatar and in my sig (that is him in Afro Luffy form, which is completely irrelevant to the moveset)

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
Moveset swapping was never an idea. i tried that once when PW released pheonix and put it on luigi... but the idea is that i am going to completely reprogram warios moveset with snakes model. the reason im not doing this directly on snake is because wario's final would enable me to add an epic move of luffys into the game without making a separate character.

EDIT: ill have a youtube video up soon demonstrating what i mean, ill edit this edit with the link to it... having complications with an animation right now... it aint liking me so ima take a break and do that.

Also, something i failed to mention was luffy is the guy on my avatar and in my sig (that is him in Afro Luffy form, which is completely irrelevant to the moveset)
Oh, you're doing Wario over Snake, I thought you were doing Snake over Wario. And thats what I meant, you're going to make Wario act like Snake, much like a moveset swap, which is why I used that as my example. Still, Snake over Wario is a very strange swap. I guess I could put it into words. How about very strange little fat yet skinny monkey-like creepy messed up digitalized ugly beastly disturbing....yeah, you get the picture.

Oh come on Shifter, how could you not describe him as his pants being filled with candy and gifts. That is some tasty candy too man. I hear if you suck on it enough, you can heal like 50% XD
..................................................strange................................................scary........................................

*backs away slowly*

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
Oh, you're doing Wario over Snake, I thought you were doing Snake over Wario. And thats what I meant, you're going to make Wario act like Snake, much like a moveset swap, which is why I used that as my example. Still, Snake over Wario is a very strange swap. I guess I could put it into words. How about very strange little fat yet skinny monkey-like creepy messed up digitalized ugly beastly disturbing....yeah, you get the picture.
Wait... now we are both confused i think.

Luffy is over snake for animations and the humal like shape, which would be over wario and wario man in the final product. ive decided that getting all the animations done first would be much easier because then, i could just transfer them all to wario and edit his moveset accordingly (also by replacing wario unique animations).

Heres the reason for me doing snake over wario, sorry if i confused you a little bit.
This would be the transformation process (0:30)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlUa1LgAvVM
This would be the power that comes from it (MUCH more powerful than usual)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzEWSxPEPMo

EDIT: 9:46 here, i figure if i go to sleep now, i can wake up at 6:00 am and program for about 15 hours straight, so good night and good luck with your progress everyone.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
Wait... now we are both confused i think.

Luffy is over snake for animations and the humal like shape, which would be over wario and wario man in the final product. ive decided that getting all the animations done first would be much easier because then, i could just transfer them all to wario and edit his moveset accordingly (also by replacing wario unique animations).

Heres the reason for me doing snake over wario, sorry if i confused you a little bit.
This would be the transformation process (0:30)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlUa1LgAvVM
This would be the power that comes from it (MUCH more powerful than usual)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzEWSxPEPMo

EDIT: 9:46 here, i figure if i go to sleep now, i can wake up at 6:00 am and program for about 15 hours straight, so good night and good luck with your progress everyone.
Oh, now I get it. You have the wrong thread I think. From what I gathered, you are going to create a model and use the Injector to put it on Snake, then put him over Wario. If that is the case, post here when you finish, and for now, post in the Model Workshop thread.

Edit response to your EDIT: I'm guessing you live on the East Coast?

Top Bottom