• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

dessert fox5

Smash Cadet
So...to bring up an age-old topic, involving alloys...
6 player games? involving some of these new characters?

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
@Thunderspam is there something im doing wrong when i try to grab subspace charas what i do is grab there mdlo's then get there texture data(0) and just replace it also i replace there moves into a moveset but every time no matter who i tried it with it wouldnt work , is there something im doing wrong?

dessert fox5

Smash Cadet
It semi-worked, I believe, but only with alloys, and with many freezes. Using these alloy-swapping codes, however, 6 players with some of these guys swapped over may prove much more gratifying.

humble

Smash Ace
I believe all work on that code was discontinued, it partially worked but apparently was massively buggy.

I think the main thing we should get coders to work on is discovering ways to give alloys full capabilities like a regular character, grabbing ledges, grabbing people, shields, and specials. We know both the injector and the clone engine are on their way, so if we can get this to work we will essentially be capable of adding whole new characters- model hacks, moveset hacks, sound effect hacks, portrait hacks, and not replacing anyone. Compound all of these elements to form entirely new characters, right now we are only part of the way there.

frogpony

Smash Rookie
Can someone give me a link to all the assist trophies/items etc models in brawl?
i wanna start making someone but i need the model first!

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
well, I kinda am new to this whole project, and I wanted to view the models in Brawl box (like pretty much every Character and AT and background characters like tails and so on)

would be very awesome if you'd do that

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
well if ur a noob to this whole project i'd reccomend either getting a subspace character or an assist trophy because pokemon are flat out hard to make so sure i guess i could make up a archive of some sse stages that you could look at ill have it up in 3 hours tops

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
@Pikaz

Sure ill make the archive i happen to have some myself

Edit: http://www.mediafire.com/?tjmenjcz2zn here u go Pikaz

@Thunderspam hey i was wondering what you grabbed from the brawl stage to get the models to work and which one did you use them on because i tried to put puppit &(sorry if i spell it wrong) barabos in on zakochild and it dinit work then i tried puppit on zakoball which everyone usually got progress on and it dinit load , can u tell me what u grabbed from that file

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
@Pikaz

Sure ill make the archive i happen to have some myself

Edit: http://www.mediafire.com/?tjmenjcz2zn here u go Pikaz

@Thunderspam hey i was wondering what you grabbed from the brawl stage to get the models to work and which one did you use them on because i tried to put puppit &(sorry if i spell it wrong) barabos in on zakochild and it dinit work then i tried puppit on zakoball which everyone usually got progress on and it dinit load , can u tell me what u grabbed from that file
Just the regular model and textures like usual. I'll go take a look at them myself, since they both should work. Don't worry about it Tsu, I can handle these ones myself.

Edit: I lied. They probably wont work. Green Alloy has like 35 bones, and both of them have less.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
The thread's growing...so fast...i can't keep up...*pants a few times, drinks energy drink only to crash two seconds later*
Anyway, yeah. I've missed a lot of pages. But I saw the part where a bunch of projects were being canceled.

But I ain't quittin' on the Devil! Some new attacks:
-f-air: swings bat like an axe forward
-u-air: holds up bat and spins it like a drill
-n-air: releases an explosion of darkness (used ganon's up taunt).
-b-air: he points behind him and the bat flies that way
-f-smash: he warps diagonally up-forward and does a powerful drop kick (while dropping)
-d-air: He warps down and does a downward punch

That texture problem really is bugging me now.

And I've got one question: when I use the code that allows a char to lift off of the ground during a ground attack, the attack instantly cancels when it hits. Why?

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
@ BrawlShifter

im not using the injector, im model swapping snake(with a texture) onto wario and wario man! i wish i could make this more clear!

If i were using the injector, i would just inject straight onto wario, with no snake involved. im 100% sure i am model swapping, developing new animations, and eventually, making a moveset.

Also, yeah, i live on the east coast.

Edit: figured out a better way to explain. its much like an older project of mine, that was just a model swap and psa, but i had to drop it due to limitations of the iceclimers psa. ( i think nanas moveset is in the effect files, but theres about 10 misc datas that i dont want to go through and swap the original moveset so...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZkwAMBDz14

Here i have 2 pikachus being put on the icelimbers. thats what luffy will be. 2 snakes on wario... no comments required on that.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
The thread's growing...so fast...i can't keep up...*pants a few times, drinks energy drink only to crash two seconds later*
Anyway, yeah. I've missed a lot of pages. But I saw the part where a bunch of projects were being canceled.

But I ain't quittin' on the Devil! Some new attacks:
-f-air: swings bat like an axe forward
-u-air: holds up bat and spins it like a drill
-n-air: releases an explosion of darkness (used ganon's up taunt).
-b-air: he points behind him and the bat flies that way
-f-smash: he warps diagonally up-forward and does a powerful drop kick (while dropping)
-d-air: He warps down and does a downward punch

That texture problem really is bugging me now.

And I've got one question: when I use the code that allows a char to lift off of the ground during a ground attack, the attack instantly cancels when it hits. Why?
I think Angelglory fixed the texture problem. Check back a page or so.

@ BrawlShifter

im not using the injector, im model swapping snake(with a texture) onto wario and wario man! i wish i could make this more clear!

If i were using the injector, i would just inject straight onto wario, with no snake involved. im 100% sure i am model swapping, developing new animations, and eventually, making a moveset.

Also, yeah, i live on the east coast.

Edit: figured out a better way to explain. its much like an older project of mine, that was just a model swap and psa, but i had to drop it due to limitations of the iceclimers psa. ( i think nanas moveset is in the effect files, but theres about 10 misc datas that i dont want to go through and swap the original moveset so...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZkwAMBDz14

Here i have 2 pikachus being put on the icelimbers. thats what luffy will be. 2 snakes on wario... no comments required on that.
Now I get it. I was really confused...It sounds good.

Oh, and that video you put up, it scared the living **** out of me. That was creepy...

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Because when you set the character to that state (which is to say, in the air), the game thinks "he's no longer on the ground, but he is doing a move that requires him to be on the ground, so I will stop the move."

Xaranid

Smash Apprentice
Hey i was fiddling around with BrawlBox and i was able to get Deoxy's model to load. I really dont think i have the time to take on a project, but if anyone wants to, he's a possibility. AND he has more bones than the Green Alloy i replaced him with, so i think Eldiran is right about the bone count.

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
@Brawlshifter

if you talking about the "Watch his leg" one, then yeah. i kinda got a ditto texture when i first developed it so fail. and the animation i edited for that was also kinda creepy and i fixed that :p

Sorry if i confused you before.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
Hey i was fiddling around with BrawlBox and i was able to get Deoxy's model to load. I really dont think i have the time to take on a project, but if anyone wants to, he's a possibility. AND he has more bones than the Green Alloy i replaced him with, so i think Eldiran is right about the bone count.
Leafbarrett says Gardevoir has less bones than Blue Alloy, and he works.

EDIT: Of course, here comes another power outage. Dammit, and my laptop has a 15 minute battery life.

EDIT2: Its back! Yes!!! That was fast.

EDIT3: And its gone again. Crap.

EDIT4: Its back again! Yay.

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
The bone theory is incorrect. I tried Armight, who has 32 bones, on top of Yellow Alloy, who has like 35 or 40 bones or something, and it worked.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
The bone theory is incorrect. I tried Armight, who has 32 bones, on top of Yellow Alloy, who has like 35 or 40 bones or something, and it worked.
Nice. That's good to know, but I still suspect there is a sort of minimum number of bones. It is obvious now that if there is, it is lower than 32. So, it would be nice to know how many Gardevoir has exactly. (I'd look it up myself but I should be doing a programming assignment right now. <.<)

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I can't get the Gray Fox's model to load on the red or blue alloys.
I'm trying to get it to load over the blue alloy and It isn't loading. No screech of death but it freezes.

Anyone know the solution to my problem?

Until then, I'll just do animations in BrawlBos.

Here's some simple recolors I did of GF.

Xaranid

Smash Apprentice
Razanak: I was able to get Meta Ridley to load over Blue Alloy. It worked great, i even got some animations working on it. I have no idea how to shrink it down OR make custom animations, or even work a PSA moveset, but if you get stuck try a Blue Alloy base.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I count 24 bones.
Maybe the freeze has to do with the fact that I didn't insert the animations yet and the default alloy animations referece bones that don't exist on GF's model?

Eldiran

Smash Lord
I count 24 bones.
Maybe the freeze has to do with the fact that I didn't insert the animations yet and the default alloy animations referece bones that don't exist on GF's model?
Thanks.

I doubt that is the case -- many other models have experienced similar problems, even when they have a full set of animations specifically to match them.

ChaosofST

Smash Cadet
Darn it. ok. I started to try to get shadow to work but for some reason he doesn't work on anyone. red alloy, yellow, green, blue, sonic , anyone can anyone maybe give me a pointer real quick?

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Tsu! Just letting you know that I found something cool for Hammer Bro when I was playing with animations. Due to having similar bones, Hammer Bro can actually use the same animations as a normal Koopa. The only thing you really get out of this is a bite attack, an air bite attack, and some nifty going into a shell animations, and coming out. Just thought you might want to look into that if you didn't already know.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
Yay! Power's back!:)

I can't get the Gray Fox's model to load on the red or blue alloys.
I'm trying to get it to load over the blue alloy and It isn't loading. No screech of death but it freezes.

Anyone know the solution to my problem?

Until then, I'll just do animations in BrawlBos.

Here's some simple recolors I did of GF.

etc.
Umm...Alloys can't have multiple colors...unless I'm mistaken.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Razanak: I was able to get Meta Ridley to load over Blue Alloy. It worked great, i even got some animations working on it. I have no idea how to shrink it down OR make custom animations, or even work a PSA moveset, but if you get stuck try a Blue Alloy base.
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA. YOU GOT THE ANIMATIONS WORKING?

I know the model works, so that's not news.

Anyway... DOWNLOAD PLZ. I'll do the animating and moveset.

Yay! Power's back!:)

Umm...Alloys can't have multiple colors...unless I'm mistaken.
Yes they can.

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
I'll be doing Cubone after Samurai Goroh (Status: animations comin' along).

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
just change the size value in PSA. load FitZakoGirl.pac in there, and load the changes

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
Guise, a super btw. My Machinima is coming along, and I have a handful of characters I am going to be using for the first episode or two. Sora Master and I are going to be voicing the main protagonists, but I still need some other voice actors. I am not going to give you the details right now about them, but if you feel like trying out, you can do two things.

Send me a Youtube vid or something with your voice in it.

OR add me on Skype. My name is Thunderspam as usual, so feel free. I will tell you more details then, and you can try out. You may need to try out more than once too, since I have to run it past Sora.

So far the characters I have working are: Primid (Duh), Nagagog, Feyesh, Armight, and Teckin. I am trying to get Auroros working now.

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
You can go ahead and scratch Goroh off the list. He freezes and has less bones than any of the alloys so....yea.

Top Bottom