• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Xyless

Smash Master
Hey guys, does anyone have a link to Phoenix Mario? I can't seem to find where Phantom Wings posted it, and I need it for archiving.

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
Oh and Shifter, add Nagagog to the opening as a beta, a very VERY, VERY early in development beta, as all of his hitboxes are in strange places and I haven't even touched attack animations (Except for his Dash attack where he falls over). Running, walking, falling, standing, and GRABBING works perfectly, and I'll fix up the attributes for the next beta release.

He goes over Green Alloy, so all files go under pf\fighter\zakoball

Go nuts, and report glitches/freezing: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mt1n3tmrwzw

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
evil buci writes a random question
so, maybe someone can help me. I want to view animations. I can view the model in Tpose in Brawlbox and i can edit the moves with psa, but can I view the Motions somewhere? (my wii is not hacked)
@brawlshifter:
@Buci01: have you pressed "the play" button? or load the "Fit(character)MotionEtc"?
I must be extreme blind but I can't find anything like a play function
please
PLEASE is there someone able to help a total noob in pain
only some sort of
"hey blindfish, click on **** and then it's right there"
:urg::urg:

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
i tried nintendogs but without anims making knowledge its hopeless , can someone make a video of that maybe it would be helpful btw im going to start that cloud thing that you always see around on sse

MasterScrub

M O N A D O B O Y S
NNID
MasterScrub
I've made quite a bit of progress into hacking Knuckle Joe and Isaac into the game. :3 I can't make videos, but should I provide pics?

n64billy

Smash Ace
I've made quite a bit of progress into hacking Knuckle Joe and Isaac into the game. :3 I can't make videos, but should I provide pics?
Pics would be good :)

I swear I watched a video of both Isaac and Knuckle Joe just 20 minutes ago. Did someone else record them?

TheComrade

Smash Rookie
Hey blindfish, click on the narrow gray bar on the bottom of the preview window. A new control bar will pop out. Make sure your window is wide enough, and between the "loop" option and the frame control, you should see a button that says "play". If you haven't noticed the other bars on the top, left and right, you are going to want to click on those too (the top one isn't really important though). In the right sidebar you can load motion pacs, and then select the individual animations that you would like to view.

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
Hey blindfish, click on the narrow gray bar on the bottom of the preview window. A new control bar will pop out. Make sure your window is wide enough, and between the "loop" option and the frame control, you should see a button that says "play". If you haven't noticed the other bars on the top, left and right, you are going to want to click on those too (the top one isn't really important though). In the right sidebar you can load motion pacs, and then select the individual animations that you would like to view.
Thank you
blindfish is now not annoying anymore and is now waiting for awesome new characters

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Knuckle Joe Looks amazing and so does isaac do you have the DL up yet
btw Spar is working for me (Thats the clouds name on brawlbox) So can you take hammer bro off and put spar since someone has hammer bro another btw the person who is making hammer bro if you want my old files i have a lot done with him except the ground problem so have fun with him

@Thunderspam i guess ill be doing the voice of spar so ill have the vid up soon if theres a script i need to kno send it so i can say it

Revven

FrankerZ
Knuckle Joe Looks amazing and so does isaac do you have the DL up yet
Just for those wondering, that video is and was made by ThatGuyYouMightKnow and for the second or third time I have said this, he is making Knuckle Joe and called dibs on him and Isaac awhile back.

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
@Thunderspam i guess ill be doing the voice of spar so ill have the vid up soon if theres a script i need to kno send it so i can say it
... Whut? If you are talking about my Machinima plans, you better think again. You need to get through try outs. If not, then I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Besides, I am not even using Spaak right now anyways.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
@BrawlShifter: I'm pausing on Bulbin for a while and going to start on Electivire instead. Bulbin didn't have anyone to base off, but Electivire is closer too Bowser, so I have some idea on how I could animate him. So if you wouldn't mind updating your list to show that I'm doing Eletivire over Red Alloy now (Keep Bulbin up there as a maybe)
Okay. I got Electivire to work on Bowser too.

@brawlshifter: do you mind to update the list?
brawlshifter, I said I was also working on tingle. Can you put it in the first post so no one also makes it.
Okay, okay. I have a life, you know. I'll add them now. You guys should know that I will not be home in between 7:00 and 4:00, so you're going to have to wait for one of these huge @$$ posts before I get to update. Plus, I have a ton of things to do right now.

OMFG LULZ I AM AWESOME!

Primid is currently being TOTALLY redeveloped. As in, I am back to SQUARE ONE! Why you may ask? Well my good friend, that is easy. Primid will now have an ENTIRE moveset. Yeah, thats right, he works perfectly on Olimar. Anyways, that means that I MAY have him in beta by Christmas!

So Shifter, please scratch the "Primid over Meta Knight" and put "Primid over Unspecified". I am going to try with a few other characters with low bone counts, since I really don't want to deal with the Pikmin. K thnx.

I promise I won't fail so much in the future.
Great news! I'll try Drifloon on someone else also.

Soon EVERYTHING in Brawl will be throwing Pikmin! The horror! =O
It is easy to take the Pikmin out you know.

Oh and Shifter, add Nagagog to the opening as a beta, a very VERY, VERY early in development beta, as all of his hitboxes are in strange places and I haven't even touched attack animations (Except for his Dash attack where he falls over). Running, walking, falling, standing, and GRABBING works perfectly, and I'll fix up the attributes for the next beta release.

He goes over Green Alloy, so all files go under pf\fighter\zakoball

Go nuts, and report glitches/freezing: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mt1n3tmrwzw
Nice.

n64billy

Smash Ace

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Is there any way to change what bone grabbed people are attached to?
Right now, it seems that people are attached to the Devil's arm. That's not going too well.

Also, how do you replace stage parts with people?
I tried replacing Knuckles, Tails, and Silver with Captain Falcon, and it failed.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
Haha, don't worry about it, just take your time. You're doing a great job so far keeping this up to date
Thanks.

I was just trying to be funny :urg:
I know, but I thought you were also being serious.

Also, how do you replace stage parts with people?
I tried replacing Knuckles, Tails, and Silver with Captain Falcon, and it failed.
Same way as normal, but it has been said many times that those three don't work.

nerfispwnage243

Smash Cadet
So as my side project, I took a look at Metal Gear Ray, cause it's pretty badace. Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible yet. I'll keep looking into it. K bye!

n64billy

Smash Ace
Erm... not to sound noobish, but I've been searching around and am a bit confused.
What are the best codes and custom CSS thingies needed to play as Alloys?
(I finally "Obtained" a copy of Brawl NTSC)

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
...well, what do you do about the animations? Like how Knuckles comes with his running animation paired with the model data.
Okay, here's what I did with the Dialga-Giga Bowser switch: I replaced model data like normal, and texture data, and then I started to look for animations that seemed right. I replaced Dialga's Wait1 in his pac in the stage file with the Wait1 from Giga's Motion.pac, Dialga's Roar with Giga's taunt, etc. It just all goes in one file with stages instead of multiple with characters.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Okay, here's what I did with the Dialga-Giga Bowser switch: I replaced model data like normal, and texture data, and then I started to look for animations that seemed right. I replaced Dialga's Wait1 in his pac in the stage file with the Wait1 from Giga's Motion.pac, Dialga's Roar with Giga's taunt, etc. It just all goes in one file with stages instead of multiple with characters.
Yeah, that's how I thought it worked...but when I did that for Green Hill Zone, there were three Captain Falcons frozen in the middle of the stage, one with his right leg unattached, floating a good distance away.

This means that I can make the Smashville hack that I dreamt of, with Naruto chars fighting in the background, and possibly Captain Falcon singing instead of K.K. Slider!

btw, can you post a link to that Spear Pillar? Sounds AWESOME! :)

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
Yeah, that's how I thought it worked...but when I did that for Green Hill Zone, there were three Captain Falcons frozen in the middle of the stage, one with his right leg unattached, floating a good distance away.

This means that I can make the Smashville hack that I dreamt of, with Naruto chars fighting in the background, and possibly Captain Falcon singing instead of K.K. Slider!

btw, can you post a link to that Spear Pillar? Sounds AWESOME! :)
The Smashville thing is very possible, although what you want to do with it would require some (a lot) of animation editing. About the stage, (stages, actually) I'll upload them now. I think I'll make a vid of them later too.

EDIT: Here they are. They are already named correctly. I made these before the animation creator came out, so they're not perfect. The Cresselia one (Ho-oh) is a little messed up.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
i might work on animal crossing guy when im done with all of this if thats ok
btw spaak is working fine and so is hammer bro i will try to have a video of them together soon

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
i might work on animal crossing guy when im done with all of this if thats ok
btw spaak is working fine and so is hammer bro i will try to have a video of them together soon
Tsu, if you want to do a tryout for a character in the my Machinima, you can try out now if you want. I might also consider using Spaak if thats k (In the future of course). Erm right... Pm me if you want to do the try out.

Top Bottom