• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Batandy

Smash Apprentice
thanks.
That was my secret project.
But i still don't know how to fix the walking animation,so i can't upload the early beta.

bambam95

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure if this is the right topic to ask this, but I guess it's okay since it's model related.

Is it possible to put Kirby's costume models that he gets from inhaling other characters (Captain Falcon Helmet, Mario Hat, Ness hat, etc,) onto his regular pcs/pac file? So he'd have Mario's hat, but his B move would still be inhale. I think it would open up a lot of possibilites for Kirby textures. (His textures are really basic anyways so...)
I would figure so.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Porky looks awesome.

Anyway, I just need to fix a few bugs and buff out the Devil. The release is coming soon! :)
Then I'll add in a specials code after the initial release.

Oh, and I tried Captain Falcon over the Ultimate Chimera. The file size got too large.
Same thing with the cart Shy Guys, so I only replaced some of them wit Captain Falcon.

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
Why does everyone want to replace the good ol' captain? And by that, I mean the OTHER captain. What did Olimar every do to you? He's freaking sweet!

....or is he just easy to model hack?

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Congrats, you answered your own question.

But as for me, I'm going to make two versions of Pokemon Trainer, one on Olimar and one on Yellow Alloy for those who don't want to replace Mr. Pikmin.

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
You should totally replace the Pikmin with Porky bots.

Lol, I haven't done a whole lot lately. Been working on Machinima stuff, and we are just about ready to start casting people.

If anyone has a working Puppit, Shaydas, Towtow, or a Shellpod, can you let me know? Oh, also, Tsuyoshio, I will be using a Spaak after all, so if you can send me a copy of those Pacs, that would be great man. I am still waiting for you to get on Skype at some point in the future too.

n64billy

Smash Ace
...If anyone has a working Puppit, Shaydas, Towtow, or a Shellpod, can you let me know? Oh, also, Tsuyoshio, I will be using a Spaak after all, so if you can send me a copy of those Pacs, that would be great man. I am still waiting for you to get on Skype at some point in the future too.
There was talk about a Puppit, but I'm not sure if anyone even bothered starting it. I'll put it over someone and put in the animations for you quickly since I'm bored.

n64billy

Smash Ace
sayy... how's Bulblin coming? Haven't heard from him in a while. :\
I've paused him until further notice. Animating is quite time consuiming, as well as I keep forgetting to save animations.

Me said:
Oh this animation looks great!
*QUITS*
"Oh hai, don't you wanna save first?"
I said QUIT!
I've began on Electivire (over DK), but his animations are proving tiresome as well.
I also quickly put Deyoxs over Red Alloy (Haven't touched his animations. They're too broken)
Messed around with Dugtrio over Lucas, however animations didn't load (The did for Yellow Alloy)
Also, just been ploughing through models. Trying this and that, seeing how that reacts, does this work.. Oh whoops, guess it doesn't. Things like that.

I can't find the file for SSE Enemies though. Any ideas where it is?

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
Stop procrastinating then. D<

As for the importer, I think you will have to experiment; alas, once again I cannot help you. I will lurk and encourage you onwards though!
Fine, I'll stop procrastinating. (And since it's Winter Break I'll be able to get a lot done.) And as for my question, Kryal told me it wouldn't work. Now, I will be getting back to Drifloon, since that project ended.

Brawlshifter: Razanak and I are working together on Meta Ridley.
Okay.

Eheheheh

Porky Joins the Brawl
I switched Olimar with Porky :3
You going to complete him?

I'm not sure if this is the right topic to ask this, but I guess it's okay since it's model related.

Is it possible to put Kirby's costume models that he gets from inhaling other characters (Captain Falcon Helmet, Mario Hat, Ness hat, etc,) onto his regular pcs/pac file?
Yes.

Why does everyone want to replace the good ol' captain? And by that, I mean the OTHER captain. What did Olimar every do to you? He's freaking sweet!

....or is he just easy to model hack?
The second one.

Congrats, you answered your own question.

But as for me, I'm going to make two versions of Pokemon Trainer, one on Olimar and one on Yellow Alloy for those who don't want to replace Mr. Pikmin.
Okay.

Lol, I haven't done a whole lot lately. Been working on Machinima stuff, and we are just about ready to start casting people.

If anyone has a working Puppit, Shaydas, Towtow, or a Shellpod, can you let me know? Oh, also, Tsuyoshio, I will be using a Spaak after all, so if you can send me a copy of those Pacs, that would be great man. I am still waiting for you to get on Skype at some point in the future too.
I have a Shaydas.

@n64billy: SSE enemies are in the stage files. Also, the Pokepark models will not work in Brawl yet, no matter what I do, Kryal told me.

n64billy

Smash Ace
Bla Bla Bla Bla Words go in here
I love how you just reply to massive hoards of quotes whenever you get on Shifter =P

@n64billy: SSE enemies are in the stage files. Also, the Pokepark models will not work in Brawl yet, no matter what I do, Kryal told me.
Ok. Thanks for the update. (Grr. There are so many stage files to look through. Any idea how I could narrow down my search?)

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
I love how you just reply to massive hoards of quotes whenever you get on Shifter =P
Me too:laugh:.

EDIT: Nope, you have to look for them all yourself. I can tell you this though, bosses are all in the 9..........'s.

EDIT2: Anyone know why I can't reply to the BrawlBox thread? Whenever I try to, no text boxes or anything come up, its just empty gray boxes.

n64billy

Smash Ace
Me too:laugh:.

EDIT: Nope, you have to look for them all yourself. I can tell you this though, bosses are all in the 9..........'s.
I'll just look through for myself. I've found them hiding here and there. Thanks for mentioning they were in stages though, that helped me get started

EDIT2: Anyone know why I can't reply to the BrawlBox thread? Whenever I try to, no text boxes or anything come up, its just empty gray boxes.
Try quoting someone? Just remove the quote stuff before posting.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
I'll just look through for myself. I've found them hiding here and there. Thanks for mentioning they were in stages though, that helped me get started
No problem.

Try quoting someone? Just remove the quote stuff before posting.
That's actually the only thing I've tried. Its kind of annoying not being able to reply to that thread at all. I don't know if its my computer or an error in the webpage. EDIT: It has decided to work for me now. I don't know why it wasn't before...

Batandy

Smash Apprentice
I've tried to swap the pikmins with the pokwy bots, but the game crashes after you select Olimar.
I also can't texture'em to look like Porky Bots, because the only textures are the eyes and the leaf,when the body is not a texture.
Anyway,I've only edited the Wait 1 2 and 3,a Taunt and the JumpF/B
And as a answer to brawlshifter,i will try to complete him,but i don't know how to fix the walking animation,and seem that the other hackers don't want to help me.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman

Ill be switching to my old computer due to that fact that my labtops dead and it wont accept the charger so i will have to do everything over again untill i can get back on it i will download skype though

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
...I just changed my avatar to evidence of cBrawl.

also, can you replace someone's model with their shadow? 'cause that would be SWEET!

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
...I just changed my avatar to evidence of cBrawl.

also, can you replace someone's model with their shadow? 'cause that would be SWEET!
What the **** are they doing? Also, shadows don't work.

Hey, where i can get the SSE enemies files?
Search "All Brawl Files" and go to the thread "All Brawl Files Except Videos...............".

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
Gardevoir over Blue Alloy.
by leafbarrett

Jill & Drill Dozer over Yellow Alloy.
by tnemrot

Little Mac over Green Alloy.
by TheComrade

Bulblorb over Blue Alloy.
by Awesome Turtwig

Stafy over unspecified (I think, once again).
by bambam95

Porky-Bot over Ness.
by TheSilenceOfNoOne

Goomba over Red Alloy.
by nerfispwnage243

Gray Fox over unspecified.
by Kyzon Xin

Tingle over unspecified. (Don't get mad if you already have said who. Just remind me.)
by Awesome Turtwig

Metal Gear Ray over Yellow Alloy.
by nerfispwnage243
I have heard little to nothing about these projects. Seriously Shifter, why are they still in the OP. Also, can you remove my working on ShyGuy. It isn't happening.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
I have heard little to nothing about these projects. Seriously Shifter, why are they still in the OP. Also, can you remove my working on ShyGuy. It isn't happening.
Some I have PM'd to see if they are still working on them, such as Gardevoir, whom leafbarrett is making progress on. I recently asked about Jill & Drill Dozer, same with Little Mac. Awesome Turtwig kept pressuring me to put Bulblorb and Tingle in, so I assume he's working on them. SilenceOfNoOne couldn't get Porky-Bot to work, so I'll delete that. I'll also get rid of Stafy and Goomba. I'll give Gray Fox a little more time, and Metal Gear Ray since nerfispwnage recently told me about him. I'll remove Shy Guy too. Thanks for bringing this up, the OP really does need to be cleaned up.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
I have an announcement to make...

Untill i can get my labtop to turn on i will have no choice but to sese the projects i was working on currently

That means Hammer Bro , Paratroopa, And Spaak

I will be able to work on Pikmin because i havent really even started on him yet

I and working constantly to get my labtop up and running again

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
There was talk about a Puppit, but I'm not sure if anyone even bothered starting it. I'll put it over someone and put in the animations for you quickly since I'm bored.
Is Puppit that thing from SSE that looks suspiciously like the dolls skull kid spawned to attack Link in TP?

nerfispwnage243

Smash Cadet
I'm in the final stretch with Goomba, I just need some more time to fix minor glitches here and there. After that, I'll send the files to Sora so he can make the video. There are some glitches I don't think I can fix though, for example, whenever Goomba does D-air one of his feet elongates to the bottom of the stage. It''s really bizzare since in Brawlbox there are no translations, rotations, scalings of any kind in the animation.

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
I recall you warning me that something wrong would happen if I replaced Knuckles, Tails, and Silver with Captain Falcon.

...this is the result.
The rest of the cBrawl hacks work fine, though.
...They look like they're cheerleading...

I'm in the final stretch with Goomba, I just need some more time to fix minor glitches here and there. After that, I'll send the files to Sora so he can make the video. There are some glitches I don't think I can fix though, for example, whenever Goomba does D-air one of his feet elongates to the bottom of the stage. It''s really bizzare since in Brawlbox there are no translations, rotations, scalings of any kind in the animation.
Alright, readding. Who's he over? (If its an Alloy, you should test him with Olimar.)

nerfispwnage243

Smash Cadet
Alright, readding. Who's he over? (If its an Alloy, you should test him with Olimar.)
Well he is over Red still, so for now I will keep him there until the initial release. He will probably work on Olimar, I just don't feel like moving him and dealing with Pikmin right now. I'll do it after he is released. Also, just take Ray off. I want to focus on Goomba right now, and I can't get the textures to work properly. They have the 'ditto' effect.

Top Bottom