• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
I'm using Blaziken's Pokepark Wii model.
Darn, going to have to make them from scratch, I tried renaming Blaziken's bones to Falcon's since they are structured so similarly, but it had too many manchu-like effects.
I don't know if Blaziken's model will work in game yet, because I currently can't test it.
you got Pokepark models...well someone else try to do the same thing with haunter and it didn't work, but try to find someone to test it in game to see if it would work

@brawlshiffter

Add M0nkUn1t to the Saki group in the OP

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
@ Neon

Rename all of Blaziken's bones to C. Falcon's and then apply his original bone Translations to every bone of every frame of every animation. Which would be a pain, but definitly worth it in the end (Would it work if you just applied it to his T-stance, or WOULD you have to apply it to every bone of every fram of every animation?)

NeonTogepi

Smash Journeyman
@ Neon

Rename all of Blaziken's bones to C. Falcon's and then apply his original bone Translations to every bone of every frame of every animation. Which would be a pain, but definitly worth it in the end (Would it work if you just applied it to his T-stance, or WOULD you have to apply it to every bone of every fram of every animation?)
Well, not every single one of his animations are that of Captain Falcons.

So, do PokePark Wii/NSMB Wii models not work in game yet? Also, small theory: If new super mario bros wii's mdl0s can be changed to brawl with minimal hex editting, if we did the hex editting in reverse, could we be playing as Falcon in NSMBWii soon? :D

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
haha yah, soon any pokemon will be availlable to make so why stay with drifloon :D

GL
Not just Pokemon, there are many other characters from other games I would like to make. Actually, right now I want to look into models from other games that aren't MDL0. *Cough*PS3 Models*cough* While RandomTBush is working on getting models from .DAE format into Brawl, I want to work on getting other systems' models from their format to .DAE.

Also, I just want to point out that this thread will include imported models, not just models that are in this game.

I love how people make a character that's already in the works, despite it being well known D<. *Sigh* well, while I'm here, I might as well post what I've done recently;

I've been collabing with blaze1216j for Saki, and I've gotten a move done for Nagagog, and almost all of his moveset conceptualized. I'm in the process of animating him right now. Naggy Still replaces Green Alloy, but its likely to change considering there are better replacement choices than Alloys.

Oh and the only move he has so far is a late beta (aka almost finished) Dash attack. Its almost identical to D3's only it does less damage and goes a slightly shorter distance. He also has updated attributes so he "feels" more correct than my previous version

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?jzmjj1wdrqj Gimme feedback guys, I need to know if anyone's still interested in this :L

EDIT: Holy crap you guys

While this is a good thing, in fact its a great thing, its also kinda a bad thing, considering that I have gotten close to no feedback on him, its kinda depressing actually considering how many hits he's gotten so far :L
I critiqued him a lot, in case you don't remember.

Beta time! :bee:

ROB rejoins the Brawl, but in a completely new way! Right now it only has two attacks (A and side tilt), but also a good number of other things as well, like all movement and jumping poses, entry, lose and all three win animations.
[Image]

This is its A combo; a pair of fiery pink bursts. They also drip down a bit, making it a decent edge guard.
[Image]

The side tilt is a pretty powerful attack. It can hit up to three times, depending on how close the enemy is to ROB.
[Image]

Like I said, a good number of its animations have been done, but may or may not have sounds and graphics. And I highly recommend checking out his victory poses.

Moveset

Animations
Nice, but can you change how your links are set up? I can't add them to the OP like that.

Working on Blaziken over Captain Falcon. Model ported by some guy I'll credit when I remember, animations by me, moveset will likely be by Electroblade.
Alright.

I'm using Blaziken's Pokepark Wii model.
Darn, going to have to make them from scratch, I tried renaming Blaziken's bones to Falcon's since they are structured so similarly, but it had too many manchu-like effects.
I don't know if Blaziken's model will work in game yet, because I currently can't test it.
I don't think that it will work, considering no one has gotten any models from other games to work in Brawl.

Oh yeah, and just so everyone knows, only three of the same character can be worked on at a time, after that, I will not add any more of that character to the archive.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Well, not every single one of his animations are that of Captain Falcons.

So, do PokePark Wii/NSMB Wii models not work in game yet? Also, small theory: If new super mario bros wii's mdl0s can be changed to brawl with minimal hex editting, if we did the hex editting in reverse, could we be playing as Falcon in NSMBWii soon? :D
Your second part, well, not any time soon... Unless someone has a file patch code for it, in which case, it's possible I guess.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
Retexture Lucario's glows and use them possibly? It's possible to use external GFX's, though you gotta replace something.

EDIT: Also, I've never played Sonic (2006 as I've heard it be called...?) the one with Silver first introduced... Is it any fun? Is it like the original because the name of the game is Sonic the Hedgehog...
Its more like Sonic adventure...or a more crappy glitchy version. I do like the parts with Silver in it though. I found them entertaining.

Giygue

Smash Journeyman
If this is ever possible, the universe will implode from over exposure to pure awesome. :laugh:

TheUltimateMario

Smash Apprentice
Well, im making Shadow right now, over the Yellow Alloy, but ummm....

Im having serious problems, whenever i TRY to input him into the game,
he comes out as just Yellow Alloy, i even used one of the other characters
here as an example, i have the motion pac, and everything, and put them
in they're right place, i tried replacing the FitZakochild.pac with
shadow's model, and texture's itself, crashed the game, tried
replacing YAlloy's texture with shadows, didn't do anything.

Help? Also, if you think you can help me, here's Shadows files
and crap: http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php

Unless, Zakochild ISN'T Yellow Alloy.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Well, im making Shadow right now, over the Yellow Alloy, but ummm....

Im having serious problems, whenever i TRY to input him into the game,
he comes out as just Yellow Alloy, i even used one of the other characters
here as an example, i have the motion pac, and everything, and put them
in they're right place, i tried replacing the FitZakochild.pac with
shadow's model, and texture's itself, crashed the game, tried
replacing YAlloy's texture with shadows, didn't do anything.

Help? Also, if you think you can help me, here's Shadows files
and crap: http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php

Unless, Zakochild ISN'T Yellow Alloy.

Shadow, Tails, Silver, and Knuckles don't work on alloys or model swaps in general. :(

My technique doesn't actually involve replacing a char with a model, so if that was what you were gonna say next, then here's my explanation.

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
@Brawlshiffter

Can you add M0nkUn1t to the saki development team in the OP

@Mr.Weegee

So Weegee how goes with Tails...any fix on the texture yet?

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
@Brawlshiffter

Can you add M0nkUn1t to the saki development team in the OP
Done.

Oops. I forgot to hit "Submit Reply" 15 minutes ago.

@Razanak: Thanks. No, I meant make it so that I can acces the webpage to copy the link, instead of it just automatically downloading. It would be great if you could keep it one download like it was though.

TheUltimateMario

Smash Apprentice
Shadow, Tails, Silver, and Knuckles don't work on alloys or model swaps in general. :(

My technique doesn't actually involve replacing a char with a model, so if that was what you were gonna say next, then here's my explanation.

Not even his Assist Trophy model? WTF?

Oh well, what can i do then if i still want to make
Shadow? It IS possible, right?

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Hey Razanak, do you mind if I make a 'stage' version of ROB-ket? It'd be a funnier version of Venom XP

Suren

Smash Journeyman
Not even his Assist Trophy model? WTF?

Oh well, what can i do then if i still want to make
Shadow? It IS possible, right?
Every Character has a certain bone count. If their bones do not exceed the amount of the person they are trying to replace than it doesn't work. It doesn't matter what they are in the game. Just because its an Assist Trophy it doesn't mean it's usable. The Yellow Alloys bone count is 34 where as Shadows is 25, therefore impossible...for now.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
He means he wants the page where you can click to download the file, not the file link itself.
Ah. Fileden doesn't let you do that anymore... although I don't really see why it matters. :ohwell:

Hey Razanak, do you mind if I make a 'stage' version of ROB-ket? It'd be a funnier version of Venom XP
I tried replacing Battlefield with it, but I got the epic beep of death. I never was any good with stages. It could have something to do with ROB having 2 to 3 times more bones than other characters, though.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
Small question guys. Do you know if you can replace Marth's sword with Gannondorf's (0r in that case any sword from any other character) ?

shock44

Smash Journeyman
Small question guys. Do you know if you can replace Marth's sword with Gannondorf's ?
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure Marth's sword is attached to his model. Perhaps you could delete his sword and put Ganon's sword over it maybe?

Suren

Smash Journeyman
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure Marth's sword is attached to his model. Perhaps you could delete his sword and put Ganon's sword over it maybe?
Thats what im asking. Is there any method of which i can place it over marth's sword?

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Thats what im asking. Is there any method of which i can place it over marth's sword?
Yep. Hex out Marth's sword (or resize it, but the first method would be faster) and replace one of Marth's sword glows with Ganondorf's sword, and attach it to his RHaveN bone. That will put it in his right hand and will be movable by moving that bone.

Also, do this successfully and I will love you forever.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Yep. Hex out Marth's sword (or resize it, but the first method would be faster) and replace one of Marth's sword glows with Ganondorf's sword, and attach it to his RHaveN bone. That will put it in his right hand and will be movable by moving that bone.

In this topic are a few variations of Marth with his sword hexed out.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4592.0;topicseen

Suren

Smash Journeyman

Well it will be one of the projects ill be working on aside the silver project. It shouldn't take that long. I just wanted a different sword for the Roy in Brawl hack I found. If I get it to work out right I'm giving Marth Gray Fox's sword so my friend can make Sephiroth. The only reason I asked about Gannondorf's sword though is that I noticed it had little to no bones, I was trying to replace it like I would a character. It didn't work so I figured I had to do a bit of hexing but I wanted to make sure.

Keep in mind though that Silver is my main priority. Other projects will be worked on less until Silver is done.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
and i love "them" words! xD
Lol. You made me laugh. Grammar error. But thanks for the complement. I see you're a recent member of the site and that you quoted me for your first post XD. Plus your avatar gives me an idea for another project I want to do. I'll make sure to do it when I'm finished with what I've got to do right now though.

ikian

Smash Rookie
yea sorry bad english >.<U im mexican lol

and thnks ^^! i take the photo time ago xD

Plus your avatar gives me an idea for another project I want to do..
omg!! like a "Speed Break" final smash??

sorry for quote you again but im a fan of silver (more than sonic) :p
hope you can fix the texture problem and good luck doing the PSA!

and plz when you do it, post images ^^

Suren

Smash Journeyman
yea sorry bad english >.<U im mexican lol

and thnks ^^! i take the photo time ago xD

omg!! like a "Speed Break" final smash??

sorry for quote you again but im a fan of silver (more than sonic) :p
hope you can fix the texture problem and good luck doing the PSA!

and plz when you do it, post images ^^
Well time for a bit of a teaser. I might be able to just make Darkspine Sonic into a Final Smash, I seen that BigSharkZ was able to make Super Shadow work properly with custom animations so I wondered to myself, "would it be possible to change his spines during the super sonic animations?", If he could change animations on super sonic then it would be possible to make Darkspine Sonic out of Super Sonic. If it works the way I'm hoping it will then it should be an easy as cake job as far as figuring out the texturing, not so much the animations. I think what will hold me back is how I'm even going to get Darkspine Sonic over Super Sonic if that Golden Glow is unchangable... Most of the work I do anyways isn't for myself but what my friends ask me to do. I'm not going to bury myself into a ton of projects that I will ditch eventually. I WILL get this stuff done if it is possible to do it. But one thing at a time. Time to compose a list:

-Silver the Hedgehog (Absolute Main Priority)

-Ganndorf's Sword over Marth's (Side Project)

-Testing other swords over Marth's (Side Project)

-Darkspine Sonic as Final Smash (Side Project, Because I feel like it. Not the biggest fan of the form though. May or may not be finished depending on if custom animations work on Super Sonic the way I want.)

Now don't hold me to anything if I can't get Darkspine working because you all know as well as me that in the world of hacking, you don't "owe" anyone and not all things are possible until a deeper solution is found in the future.

Silver Progress: I know what is needed to fix him up but I ran across a few more errors. Possible suggestions would be nice. The new issue is that I've seen what sonics eyes look like on silver...but the issue is proper alignment with sonics head and silvers.

Fen__

Smash Ace
@Suren: Your correction of his grammar is also incorrect. It should be "those". Don't correct people unless you're actually right. Grammar in general online is bad enough. We don't need people learning incorrectly.

@Brawlshifter: You should fix up the first post some. There are several projects that haven't had updates in a while. Also, the second Nagagog is formatted differently than the rest for some reason (in the "Betas" section).

Also, what happened to Ridley? I could have sworn there was some sort of download for him before, but there are no downloads for him listed anymore.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
@Suren: Your correction of his grammar is also incorrect. It should be "those". Don't correct people unless you're actually right. Grammar in general online is bad enough. We don't need people learning incorrectly.

@Brawlshifter: You should fix up the first post some. There are several projects that haven't had updates in a while. Also, the second Nagagog is formatted differently than the rest for some reason (in the "Betas" section).

Also, what happened to Ridley? I could have sworn there was some sort of download for him before, but there are no downloads for him listed anymore.
Meh, at least I don't randomly join a forum site and reply to a conversation I wasn't involved with.

edit: Thank you ikian for finding that. I will definitely make Darkspine in the near future if he isn't made by others in the community or hasn't been already.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
one guy on kity corp changed the final smash with Dark super sonic
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=5216.0

and wooow he fix the shoes of shadow!!
*blinkblink* Yes? Did somebody mention me? o_o'

Edit: Just so you guys know, I haven't a clue on how to make other textures show up on Super Sonic yet though. Mastaklo is supposed to show me, but he hasn't messaged me back yet.

Suren

Smash Journeyman
*blinkblink* Yes? Did somebody mention me? o_o'
Hey Wave, Can Super Sonic's spines be edited in a way to just be like Sonic's non floating spines so I can make Darkspine? Just curious.

Edit: @Wave Kusanagi

If you read that link that ikian sent, it already says how to. You just put sonics regular texture over Super Sonic.

Top Bottom