• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Keep on topic, guys. :p
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

BEHOLD MY MAD SKILLZZZZ

... Actually, I didn't do much with this yet. The texture isn't mine (I will fix it later though), but I did a little bit of resizing to make it more accurate. That in itself isn't really worth mentioning here, but with any luck, I'll have a vertex hacked model to go with it soon.

Plus, it will go over Sheik, so it's a model swap, so therefore it counts. :3

Fen__

Smash Ace
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

BEHOLD MY MAD SKILLZZZZ

... Actually, I didn't do much with this yet. The texture isn't mine (I will fix it later though), but I did a little bit of resizing to make it more accurate. That in itself isn't really worth mentioning here, but with any luck, I'll have a vertex hacked model to go with it soon.

Plus, it will go over Sheik, so it's a model swap, so therefore it counts. :3
Will you make the single costume for Lucario available?

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
So...whats the fartherest progress someone has gotten on a new character?
I want to help animate and psa, but I'm lacking. If someone wants to talk to me on skype and maybe help me out I'd be GLAD to help. =D

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
That looks great, Razanak7, and I think I know what you're going to use Zelda for. Can it be done, though?

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
Be sure to add Rotom being worked on by me (plasmakirby1) to the "currently being worked on" section, brawlshifter. making good progress with animations, due to the fact that i only have to edit 3 bones lol

Fen__

Smash Ace
No offence Mr. Weegee but Zeondude accualy make the "Brawl Tails" working:

Tails working:
http://zeonteam.wordpress.com/2010/03/03/tails-working/
with the help of RandomTBush Bone add tool!!!!

Can somebody make a PSA for him,Please?

EDIT; according to "alexjol" from the retos nintendo team, the bone add tool was made by Fortwaffles !
Mr. Weegee had Tails working long before this guy (and it's not even the same Tails). Also, yes, Fortwaffles made the bone adder tool, not RTB. The guy you linked to doesn't seem to be very knowledgeable about any of this at all.

Oh, and Mr. Weegee's Tails does have a PSA.

SonicUnderground316

Smash Rookie
Mr. Weegee had Tails working long before this guy (and it's not even the same Tails). Also, yes, Fortwaffles made the bone adder tool, not RTB. The guy you linked to doesn't seem to be very knowledgeable about any of this at all.

Oh, and Mr. Weegee's Tails does have a PSA.
From what i saw Mr. weegee's Tails is a Sonic model with a Tails head and fox tails and Zeondude's Tails is the accual Tails model form Brawl ("the trophy/greean hill background" Tails:the WHOLE model). Correct me if i'm wrong, but if Mr. W had Tails working before this guy why does he keep working with his "SoniTails"? Sure Mr.weegee "SoniTails" is more advanced than the Zeondude's Tails (i think he don't even have the animation done) but if someone want to do a animation and PSA for it,this Tails would look more natural, realistic and accurate than the Mr.weege one but that just my opinion.

BTW, i'm sorry Mr.Weegee if I offence you. I don't think I'm better than you in any ways, I'm not even an hacker ,i'm just a Sonic fan.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Will you make the single costume for Lucario available?
When I edit it, and actually release the character, then yes.

So...whats the fartherest progress someone has gotten on a new character?
I actually have a lot done on Roader, but he doesn't quite work right.

That looks great, Razanak7, and I think I know what you're going to use Zelda for. Can it be done, though?
If I can get a hand from Eldiran, then I don't see why not.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
From what i saw Mr. weegee's Tails is a Sonic model with a Tails head and fox tails and Zeondude's Tails is the accual Tails model form Brawl ("the trophy/greean hill background" Tails:the WHOLE model). Correct me if i'm wrong, but if Mr. W had Tails working before this guy why does he keep working with his "SoniTails"? Sure Mr.weegee "SoniTails" is more advanced than the Zeondude's Tails (i think he don't even have the animation done) but if someone want to do a animation and PSA for it,this Tails would look more natural, realistic and accurate than the Mr.weege one but that just my opinion.

BTW, i'm sorry Mr.Weegee if I offence you. I don't think I'm better than you in any ways, I'm not even an hacker ,i'm just a Sonic fan.
You try making Tails then, if you want him like the trophy

Fen__

Smash Ace

There are no difficulties in getting a normal Tails model working since it's either a simple model swap after adding bones with the Brawl model or a simple model swap with a low-poly OWG model of him. However, the low number of functional bones for the Brawl model wouldn't make much able to be done with it. Mr. Weegee's Tails was started a significant amount of time before mdl0 importing even became available, let alone before the bone adder was created. How Tails is created is really irrelevant to the final "character" to be playable in Brawl. I was merely pointing out that the placement of the character in Brawl (in a way that is as functional as any other character and that actually looks like the character it is supposed to portray) had already been done, originally by Mr. Weegee.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace

Well, I get the idea behind it.

But would that mean that I'd need to port the whole thing over to Pikachu? (Not to mention, but Tails would sound...odd.)

Because when I put Tails over Sonic...I'd rather not talk about it.

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
okay, i've heard that there have been multiple posts to fix a character's running animation so that they actually move. for some reason, i never see them 0.o i can't seem to get rotom to move correctly. fireking couldn't figure out the problem either. does anyone think they can fix this if i sent them the files?

Razanak7

Smash Ace
okay, i've heard that there have been multiple posts to fix a character's running animation so that they actually move. for some reason, i never see them 0.o i can't seem to get rotom to move correctly. fireking couldn't figure out the problem either. does anyone think they can fix this if i sent them the files?
I can do it, but I can't promise it to be done soon, things are a bit hectic right now. But yeah, I can.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
"PROJECT" Metroid

What Better rep. could we get for metroid than a metroid itself!
Metroid will be a very unique and very fun character to use.
These are some of the animations that have been made thus far:

Dash
EscaoeAir
EscapeB
EscapeF
EscapeN
Fall
FallAreialB
FallAreialF
FallB
FallF
Guard
GuardOn
GuardOff
JumpAriealB
JumpAriealF
JumpB
JumpF
JumpSquat
LandingLight
LandingHEavy
Run
RunBrake
Squat
SquatB
SquatF
SquatRv
SquatWait
Turn
TurnRun
TurnRunBrake
Wait1
WalkBrake
WalkMiddle
WalkSlow

Here are some random Attributes:
VERY slow faller
Light
Slow on ground
No Projectile
3 Jumps
No recovery move
Not very much killing power
Relies on gimping
about as big as pikachu
He falls twice as slow as jigglypuff, and don't even try to fastfall. You will only go slower :c
his Down-b will be his only way of getting to the ground quickly
Side B will latch onto opponents and steal HP

I need someone to do PSA for me :c Metoird is a very easy character to work with and should be completed very quickly.

Oh right, its a brawl model, so i can release stuff. Here is everything I have so far clicky feel free to take a look. It's not much and it has a glitch where you can hit him if you are on the same x and y axis as he is.

Everything is subject to change, like a lot of change.

Does this count as an Alpha? custom animations, and some psa work o.o

Credit to Pikazz for getting me the model =o

Batandy

Smash Apprentice
hey,can i help?
i want to make new animations for your Metroid , and maybe alternate costumes!Sorry, i'm not good at PSA

Batandy

Smash Apprentice
StarWaffle, i've tried your metroid, and it doesn't work, it freezes at the CSS...
I haven't edited anything yet

Leo Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
Well, I get the idea behind it.

But would that mean that I'd need to port the whole thing over to Pikachu? (Not to mention, but Tails would sound...odd.)

Because when I put Tails over Sonic...I'd rather not talk about it.
It would mean that you'd have to port it to Pikachu. However, keep in mind that SFX is not locked to a character. However, I personally think you should finish what you have, release it, then work on using the Tails model for Brawl.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Hammer Bro. is going smooth, I THINK Xp. I haven't been able to test anything in game yet, my wii is uber bricked but getting fixed :s

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Nice.

Maybe they should be able to carry people during a grab around like DK's fthrow.
Although I'm not sure how to do that...

It would mean that you'd have to port it to Pikachu. However, keep in mind that SFX is not locked to a character. However, I personally think you should finish what you have, release it, then work on using the Tails model for Brawl.
Yeah...I guess.

So, I only have the utilt left. Anyone got any ideas for it?

SonicUnderground316

Smash Rookie
You try making Tails then, if you want him like the trophy
Like i said in my previous comment i'm not even an hacker just a Sonic fan. I'm not to lazy to make it myself i just don't know how (i'm learning accualy) .

BTW, it's just a suggestion ( i never ask him to leave his project) .

and Mr. Weegee i think for vocal purpose it should have been port on Toon link but like Leo
Kitsune SFX is not locked to a character.

Mario_Frek

Smash Rookie
NNID
MPacHD
I apologize for my lack of activity, both on the boards and in my project. I offer no excuses because, really, I have none. But, despite my prior wishes to not release my project until I finish the specials, I am releasing it now.
Go go Cresselia!

The specials themselves were giving me trouble, because I based Cresselia on an Alloy. As such, I will use the conveniently released bone adder tool to place her over another character. This will make my project go much more smoothly.

One last thing. As an apology for my laziness, I'll also release the other project I've been working on. In the same light as Realm of Falcon (and has nothing to do with Cress)...
WEEGEE'S DESTINATION

http://www.mediafire.com/?ymmwedmvmtv
Yes, this stage is huge.

Fen__

Smash Ace
I apologize for my lack of activity, both on the boards and in my project. I offer no excuses because, really, I have none. But, despite my prior wishes to not release my project until I finish the specials, I am releasing it now.
Go go Cresselia!

The specials themselves were giving me trouble, because I based Cresselia on an Alloy. As such, I will use the conveniently released bone adder tool to place her over another character. This will make my project go much more smoothly.

One last thing. As an apology for my laziness, I'll also release the other project I've been working on. In the same light as Realm of Falcon (and has nothing to do with Cress)...
WEEGEE'S DESTINATION

http://www.mediafire.com/?ymmwedmvmtv
Yes, this stage is huge.
Woah@Luigi Destination. So huge.

Also, I may try Cresselia later on today if I have time. Good luck with porting it.

Top Bottom