• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
I decided to try doing Cubone since .Fade dropped the cubone project. So far I have done a couple of animations for him but I need help resizing him. He is going ove pikachu.

His tiny size on TRB's stage

Cubone compared to pikachu this was taken while both of them had a mushroom I believe.

DarkSamus12

Smash Cadet
"PROJECT" Metroid

What Better rep. could we get for metroid than a metroid itself!
Metroid will be a very unique and very fun character to use.
These are some of the animations that have been made thus far:

Dash
EscaoeAir
EscapeB
EscapeF
EscapeN
Fall
FallAreialB
FallAreialF
FallB
FallF
Guard
GuardOn
GuardOff
JumpAriealB
JumpAriealF
JumpB
JumpF
JumpSquat
LandingLight
LandingHEavy
Run
RunBrake
Squat
SquatB
SquatF
SquatRv
SquatWait
Turn
TurnRun
TurnRunBrake
Wait1
WalkBrake
WalkMiddle
WalkSlow

Here are some random Attributes:
VERY slow faller
Light
Slow on ground
No Projectile
3 Jumps
No recovery move
Not very much killing power
Relies on gimping
about as big as pikachu
He falls twice as slow as jigglypuff, and don't even try to fastfall. You will only go slower :c
his Down-b will be his only way of getting to the ground quickly
Side B will latch onto opponents and steal HP

I need someone to do PSA for me :c Metoird is a very easy character to work with and should be completed very quickly.

Oh right, its a brawl model, so i can release stuff. Here is everything I have so far clicky feel free to take a look. It's not much and it has a glitch where you can hit him if you are on the same x and y axis as he is.

Everything is subject to change, like a lot of change.

Does this count as an Alpha? custom animations, and some psa work o.o

Credit to Pikazz for getting me the model =o
Hey starwaffle can you tell me how setup those Metroid pictures over pikachus i am really confused:confused: and also get that metroid done im going to love this character:bee::bee::bee:

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Hey starwaffle can you tell me how setup those Metroid pictures over pikachus i am really confused:confused: and also get that metroid done im going to love this character:bee::bee::bee:
You need a Character Select Portrait for him, which can be replaced using a program called BrawlBox. Welcome to SmashBoards, fellow Metroid and Dark Samus fan :)

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
You need a Character Select Portrait for him, which can be replaced using a program called BrawlBox. Welcome to SmashBoards, fellow Metroid and Dark Samus fan :)
lmao wat, i thought he was you o.o but yeah, don't use the pictures i provided they cause freezing

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Everyone can use all of the SFX?

Well, that helps!

Wait...but if you use "low voice clip" (and the like) , then it's yours...so how do you use someone else's?

*Metroid Winz*

I need someone to do PSA for me :c Metoird is a very easy character to work with and should be completed very quickly.
I can help.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
That's okay.

The computer I'm on lags a lot...

So if I go other websites like that, it's a nightmare.

EDIT: Does anyone have the TvC ISO? There's a model that I wanted, but when I got it from my copy, it failed to open in Wii Scrubber.

Leo Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
Nice.

Maybe they should be able to carry people during a grab around like DK's fthrow.
Although I'm not sure how to do that...

Yeah...I guess.

So, I only have the utilt left. Anyone got any ideas for it?
A double-hitter like Captain Falcon's Up Smash. He kneels down (kind of like a landing pose; one hand on the ground, crouching, etc, look through various landing poses to see what I mean) and swings his tails overhead, one slightly desynched from the other to deal two consecutive hits. The first hit would have set knockback, the second would have a moderately high knockback but with medium-low knockback growth. The damage for the first hit would be 5%, the second hit doing 9%. The attack would serve as a damage dealer, and would get the enemy into the air, but it cannot be spammed like a Kirby-style up-tilt due to the base knockback being too high for it.

Leo Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
Everyone can use all of the SFX?

Well, that helps!

Wait...but if you use "low voice clip" (and the like) , then it's yours...so how do you use someone else's?

I can help.
You can replace "low voice clip" I'm sure. Not to mention it has to be possible to determine what voice clip set is used.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
If there are any good animators that have spare time could you maybe help me out with some animations on my new character hack. Click my signature to goto the page
Scyther is going over pit

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
the wierd thing is that it freeze even without the csp for me O__O (note that i'm a Pal user)
Yeah PAL file replacement code tends to be a bit screwy with that kind of thing if i recall correctly. I've never actually tried doing that kind of thing with it though.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to add my project, Helper To Hero, Waddle Doo. I will decide the character it goes over soon.
In your topic, i posted a moveset i thought up ^^. Anyways, put it over Jigglypuff!!! Many animations could be taken straight from her, plus she already has multiple jumps, same porportions, appropriate sfx (excluding the voice of course).

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
PROGRESS MADE

Toad will now go over Olimar

I have turned Olimar's antenna into Toads face. Also the red light can be put to use. I can use it to brighten up toad. I just need to know how to move the face in the right spot. Plus, Toad is now the same size as Peach's meatshield Toad.
Was this ever finished?

oh and also we need help with finding a solution to the running glitch and no model without smash ball on the GreenHillZone Tails model :0 we got the model in game workingthanks to ZeonTeam-ZeonDude but it will not run correctly or show up without a smash ball.. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268321

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
Anyone ever think about doing Dark Samus? Here is my attempt to change samus into Dark Samus using bone editor

Differences:
larger torso
slimmer legs
smaller head
change in shoulder...balls...
longer gun

DarkSamus12

Smash Cadet
I did, a moveset would be cool i have a really cool texture if anyone can make a darksamus moveset they'll be my hero!

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Heres ZeonDudes Tails model transfer, currently works over jiggilypuff, but needs a solution to the run glitch and the no model show without smash ball glitch. Check it out here ;0
http://zeonteam.wordpress.com/2010/03/03/tails-working/
I believe this is the umpteenth time I've said this.
1) Figure out the bone index of the original character's TransN.
2) Find the new model's bone with that bone index.
3) Change that to TransN.

For example: Gardevoir's original TransN was bone index 2. Zelda's, however, was 7, so the movement glitch occured. The game treats the original bone INDEX as the TransN, regardless of the name, so to get the premade animations to work while fixing the glitch, rename the bone with the proper index (for me, 7) to TransN (rename the old TransN to whatever the hell you wish :p I named mine "derp").

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
I believe this is the umpteenth time I've said this.
1) Figure out the bone index of the original character's TransN.
2) Find the new model's bone with that bone index.
3) Change that to TransN.

For example: Gardevoir's original TransN was bone index 2. Zelda's, however, was 7, so the movement glitch occured. The game treats the original bone INDEX as the TransN, regardless of the name, so to get the premade animations to work while fixing the glitch, rename the bone with the proper index (for me, 7) to TransN (rename the old TransN to whatever the hell you wish :p I named mine "derp").
Will definately try this.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Anyone ever think about doing Dark Samus? Here is my attempt to change samus into Dark Samus using bone editor

Differences:
larger torso
slimmer legs
smaller head
change in shoulder...balls...
longer gun
I did...if I ever looked into editing characters, this would have been my first project

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
But that doesn't fix the visibility glitch, does it?

Anyway, if you get someone from another game, they look messed up with Brawl animations, don't they?

I'm wondering...could you vertex edit them so that they would work with Brawl animations?

Considering you re-named the bones, of course.

It would save everyone a LOT of time.

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
But that doesn't fix the visibility glitch, does it?

Anyway, if you get someone from another game, they look messed up with Brawl animations, don't they?

I'm wondering...could you vertex edit them so that they would work with Brawl animations?

It would save everyone a LOT of time.
..your right it fixes the runnign tho. :) So anyone have a idea on how in the world to get his dang model to showup? i dont understand why does the tails show and not the rest of the model?

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Is there a way for one character to "switch forms;" for example, the Bleach characters like Ichigo and Nel have multiple forms, but how do you do that? You couldn't make one form a graphic effect or have multiple models, right?

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Is there a way for one character to "switch forms;" for example, the Bleach characters like Ichigo and Nel have multiple forms, but how do you do that? You couldn't make one form a graphic effect or have multiple models, right?
The only way to do that would be to replace Bowser, Wario, Zelda/Sheik, Samus, or Pokemon Trainer.

Also, will anyone throw together a quick playable HRC Sandbag? I just need it to work, and use whatever animations it normally has.

sffadsad

Smash Apprentice
The only way to do that would be to replace Bowser, Wario, Zelda/Sheik, Samus, or Pokemon Trainer.

Also, will anyone throw together a quick playable HRC Sandbag? I just need it to work, and use whatever animations it normally has.
Actually, back when PSA was just starting out two PSA characters were able to switch elemental forms with certain taunts. One was called Elemental Marth and the other was Soren (a character from Fire Emblem). While the animations for the moves stayed the same the properties were edited slightly. Here are the links:

Elemental Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1200.0
Soren: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=3019.0

*Note: Gameplay wise they're pretty broken. Just use them to find out how the "form" switch was done.

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
hey i been trying to get a good base for knuckles, i try him over pit and sonic and the game freezes on the loading screen, can someone tell me which character i should replace him in order for him to load properly

Top Bottom