• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Razanak7

Smash Ace
I just updated the animations file to include the finished Attack13 and Win3. You can use the download in my last post.

My input is a little late, but here it is:
everything in the previous motionetc was VERY well done, especially the dash, it's pretty much perfect since this game is based in a 2D view, it works.
I'll give input for this new one in a sec...and BIG NEWS: I GOTZ A NEW COMP WITH WINDOWS 7 W00T!!!!
Specs:
Pentium Dual Core CPU
2.60GHz, 4.0 Gb Ram, 584 Gigs of space.
Time to go online and "buy" Street fighter 4 PC!
M.Bison: YES, YES!!!!
I had 7 for a while. But I switched back to XP, since they got rid of all the features I liked and replaced them with things I either didn't need or found annoying. But who knows, you may like it.

Anyway. Does someone know why this site keeps screwing up? Almost every time I try and come on here, it gives some "Bad Gateway" error that hangs around for an hour or so, usually more.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
I just updated the animations file to include the finished Attack13 and Win3. You can use the download in my last post.

I had 7 for a while. But I switched back to XP, since they got rid of all the features I liked and replaced them with things I either didn't need or found annoying. But who knows, you may like it.

Anyway. Does someone know why this site keeps screwing up? Almost every time I try and come on here, it gives some "Bad Gateway" error that hangs around for an hour or so, usually more.
My guess si that the site is REALLY going through updates, and the owner just decided to do it on April 1st...it's been acting up since April 1st, so maybe we are getting new updates.

Edit: with the new motionetc every time I pick snake's Shadow texture I get a freeze, is this happening for anyone else?
It might be because i'm using Brawl+

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Turn off the FitSonicEnv01-04 and FitSonicSphere textures.
Where and how do I do that?

Pay no mind to animation speeds. That can fixed several times faster via PSA than by changing the animation itself.

The run is based off his sprite appearances (I don't know which, since I never played any Sonic game). Every 11 frames matches almost perfectly to one of the sprites, and therefore is almost identical to it. Animation speed is an issue, but I can fix that in PSA like I said above.
Oh alright then.

Oh you're doing his Sonic Battle run ok, it's not that I thought it was bad it's actually pretty good, it's just i would've preferred his SA2 run from that video I showed you where he and Sonic were running in space but it would probably be a pain

A couple interesting things that happened when working on Shadow...

Anyway. I got quite a bit more done on Shadow. I got several more animations done, including the first two hits of his A combo, with the last one still being fixed. So, the current animation list is as follows

Click here for the updated animations.
LOL @ pictures, I'll test it out in a bit

No I get it too, it's really annoying

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Are you using brawl+ when you check...or are you not by your wii?
I use normal Brawl. And I am by my Wii, I've just been too busy animating and studying to try it yet.

While I'm at it; I got the dash attack animated (but it needs to be slowed down a lot) and I'm working on the side tilt.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord

metroid 1.0 I feel bad for us not getting it out by friday :( I went camping and have been busy. Still lots of stuff that needs to be done, but until then enjoy.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
lol only sometimes :s sometimes you can hit him from wherever (which is fun when you captain falcon) and sometime its only when you on the same x/y axis asa him. and sometimes he is perfectly fine :S

Fen__

Smash Ace
lol only sometimes :s sometimes you can hit him from wherever (which is fun when you captain falcon) and sometime its only when you on the same x/y axis asa him. and sometimes he is perfectly fine :S
Since it's only partially as problematic as before, I'm guessing you've figured out what's causing it and are just in the middle of fixing it?

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Hey Razanak did you see how someone was able to have two psa's of the same character to work in a match at the same time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e8tFcwYnfc

apparently they just switch a link pac to toonlink's pac and it work. ds22 did the same with cloud and naruto using a program from phantom wings about constructor lines which if characters have the same number or higher constructors, they can be replaced/switch

Naruto vs. Cloud from ds22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0w81MvTOv0

here is the forum link
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=270915

Imagine by using this and at the same time using the clone engine of almas, this could open up to some multiple possibilities =)

Fen__

Smash Ace
Hey Razanak did you see how someone was able to have two psa's of the same character to work in a match at the same time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e8tFcwYnfc

apparently they just switch a link pac to toonlink's pac and it work. ds22 did the same with cloud and naruto using a program from phantom wings about constructor lines which if characters have the same number or higher constructors, they can be replaced/switch

Naruto vs. Cloud from ds22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0w81MvTOv0

here is the forum link
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=270915

Imagine by using this and at the same time using the clone engine of almas, this could open up to some multiple possibilities =)
Welp. That blew my mind. I should probably check that forum more often. This is good news, though, as we now actually have something that works much better than the first Alternate File Loader, so who is over who is even less of a problem now.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Woah Woah Woah ... They made the clone engine already??? Wow where have i been

Razanak7

Smash Ace

apparently they just switch a link pac to toonlink's pac and it work. ds22 did the same with cloud and naruto
... I thought everyone knew about this. This was already done with Ice Climbers and Pikachu months ago. I guess I was wrong, then.

But anywho. Has anyone else tried Shadow in-game yet? I still haven't had time to, and the only feedback I got so far for that says he freezes. I might get to try it myself later, but I don't know for sure.

Fen__

Smash Ace
... I thought everyone knew about this. This was already done with Ice Climbers and Pikachu months ago. I guess I was wrong, then.

But anywho. Has anyone else tried Shadow in-game yet? I still haven't had time to, and the only feedback I got so far for that says he freezes. I might get to try it myself later, but I don't know for sure.
If I have time later today, I'll try it, but I can't make any promises. I would have made an attempt to try it sooner had I known you were unable to.

shock44

Smash Journeyman
i think we should just wait for PHANTOM WINGS FINISHED clone engine. -_-
=D
Yeah, either that or try to actually port custom characters to other characters. Instead of just switching characters' files around just to see what happens. From what I've seen with that method is that the character always has some certain move(s) that freeze or just don't work right and can even screw the character over.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
I finally tried Shadow in-game, and sadly, he does freeze at the CSS. I'll see if I can fix it... but I really don't know how, so I'll just screw around with random stuff and see what happens.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace

Shadow works perfectly on Luigi i tried Jigglypuff but it became corrupted so no i cant add anything to purin what so ever

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
I'm currently working on Gray Fox, who his being replaced over the Red Alloy. He has not fozen yet, and he is going better than expected. The only problems are:

- Some of smash attacks cause him to get stuck under the ground/floor (same with running/walking animations.) I need help with this.

- His size is very large, the size of the Red Alloy, I don't know how to to fix this, I could use some help.

- I need ALL of the SSBB character Motion files, so I can add him other character moves before I add him custom ones.

- I need to give him special moves, shields, and a Final Smash. I need help.

Gray Fox's Assist Trophy Slash.

Gray Fox spikes Mario.

Gray Fox VS. Snake

I won't post a download link yet, due to it being very glichy. I'll continue to work on him and improve it.

shock44

Smash Journeyman
I'm currently working on Gray Fox, who his being replaced over the Red Alloy. He has not fozen yet, and he is going better than expected. The only problems are:

- Some of smash attacks cause him to get stuck under the ground/floor (same with running/walking animations.) I need help with this.

- His size is very large, the size of the Red Alloy, I don't know how to to fix this, I could use some help.

- I need ALL of the SSBB character Motion files, so I can add him other character moves before I add him custom ones.

- I need to give him special moves, shields, and a Final Smash. I need help.
I can help with some of those problems. For the size just open smash attacks and change the value in the attributes tab that is labeled 0x0B4.

To get all the files from the brawl disc without needing an iso, just go to this link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=bf68243dc4c908b28d78a0e5552916095d6170349cac00195be6ba49b5870170

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman

shock44

Smash Journeyman
I finally tried Shadow in-game, and sadly, he does freeze at the CSS. I'll see if I can fix it... but I really don't know how, so I'll just screw around with random stuff and see what happens.
It is pretty weird that it doesn't work. You may have to export your custom animations that you made for shadow and then open a clean snakemotionetc and replace his animations with the ones you exported.

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
Oh I did the dumbest thing with Gray Fox project. I deleted the Attack 12 and 13 animation data (A-A Combo) because I thought it would change it to where he just sword slashes, but now he just T stands everytime I get to animation 12. I tried adding both 12 and 13 back. Is there a way I can fix this?

What would make it better is that If someone will tell me how to change attack 11 to where it loops continuously to where it only stays on Attack 11 and NEVER goes to Attack 12 or 13.

Any ideas?

Fen__

Smash Ace
Oh I did the dumbest thing with Gray Fox project. I deleted the Attack 12 and 13 animation data (A-A Combo) because I thought it would change it to where he just sword slashes, but now he just T stands everytime I get to animation 12. I tried adding both 12 and 13 back. Is there a way I can fix this?

What would make it better is that If someone will tell me how to change attack 11 to where it loops continuously to where it only stays on Attack 11 and NEVER goes to Attack 12 or 13.

Any ideas?
Not a solution to your problem, but you should always keep backup copies before making any changes you're unsure of. While working on your project you will make mistakes, and you may very well royally mess things up if you're either not keeping backups or testing constantly.

.Fade

Smash Journeyman

Any ideas?
Delete RA-Bit[16]? I dunno.

the101gamerchief

Smash Rookie
i have done the silver model hack and to get him to move with other motion.pacs u have to open his model find the bones folder open that and there u will see something like sgtsilvergreenhill_TopN delete the sgtsilvergreenhill_ part on every bone then try with a motion.pack and there u go he will now move like other characters plz reply if u r still stuck i have already done this hack and it works for me

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
Thank God I got backups, it's not updated when It comes to moves, which I can easily export them using Brawl Box.

Srangely enough, he still has the same "Effects" as Red Alloy. I understand the fire Hitbox from his side Smash (Red Alloy's Truck Move) but I just can't seem to change his AttackAirN move. It's like that move where he does 2 kicks, the Sword Slash is
still Gray Fox's Assist Trophy move, but the effect is still those two kicks and not Snake's effect like how I want.

Don't worry I'll figure it out soon. I'll just play around with PSA...

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
I made more progress on Toad! I fixed the walk/run bug. Toad is no going to replace lucas due to his articles and special moves. My next priority is fixing the texture problem and applying toad's face!

Gamma Ridley

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so I've been working on animations for my Mew project, and I'm starting to get it down....

UNFORTUNATELY, the model doesn't load up! :mad:

The proper amount of bones have been added, and everything should be in place...

However, when I load it up in Brawl, all that shows up is Jiggs half-buried in the ground in a T-stance.

Would someone be willing to examine the model and maybe fix it? I don't really know what the problem is, and so I'm hoping someone with a bit more expertise in that area would be willing to diagnose the problem.

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
Hey guyz kinda new to this but.... i saw a shadow mod and was wondering how can i obtain it saw it on youtube... but cant find the thread or link towards the download for him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDfvCaYRa1U

this is the version to be exact
Go find it in Kitty corp meowmix before I knock you out with a telephone.

Will someone be willing to assist me on Toad?

Top Bottom