• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Air Leapfrog!

Mistake

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty sure this has been noticed and probably discussed at least once, but has anybody made use of the lower part of Ike's F-Air yet? I first noticed it way-back when my friend was trying to get a throw-kill at the Bridge of Eldin. I managed to make it back with a hop, and managed to hit him with the very end of his F-Air where his sword sort of swings down underneath him, sending him straight off the edge for an unexpected kill.

I've found it useful for some situations on walk-off stages and stuff, but has anybody found another way to find a good use for this (I'm still trying to get the timing down pat myself)? I was thinking about using it while recovering, but from my experience it seems way to risky and difficult to do if your opponent isn't a rock :(

Top Bottom