• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F.L.U.D.D. combo (and stuff on cape)

Agent 47

Smash Apprentice
nice work man. usually, i never used F.L.U.D.D. in matches, but now i can see wut it can do and how it can turn the tides on ur opponent.

Froth

Smash Journeyman
F.L.U.D.D. is an improvement for mario. I personally like it better than the tornado.

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
I agree there never was anything that the tornado did for me other than helping in the event matches. the F.L.U.D.D. is just the perfect defense against characters such as ike,ness,lucas,and basically anyone who has a delayed Up speacial

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
very hard...i m still using mario airs to edge guarding...the only use i have for fludd is for recovery as now....
Dont use it as a recovery O_O please....just use it as a edge guard i cant even see how it could be a good recovery just leaves you in the air with the after lag to get smacked down.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
This threat has been dead for a while, but now I´m bringing it back alive. MUHAHAHAA!!! (evil laugh)

Ahem. So I found this video from youtube today, and didn´t want to start a new threat for it, because that would be just stupid, so I´m posting it here.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc5XQhnINJ8&feature=related

It obliviously isn´t mine, but I found it pretty fun.
LOL my god that is very funny xD but too bad no items in tourneys would have been fun.

Top Bottom