• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F35's Tournament Series- Looking for a 3DS streamer! Oct. 11 [3DS Regulars 1/16]

Alphicans

Smash Hero
theres more than just those 5 with cgs on the entire cast, pit has a f-throw one on quite a few

i expected kirby to be on there too :\
I know, but those 5 characters are the only ones that rely on it. Or at least is a huge part of their metagame.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
The theme is too vague, which therefore does not state that anything about that there CG have to be a part of there meta game. Its much really for chars that have the ability to use it even if it doesn't apply to their fighting.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Wait? Now I have a new one...
Are you talking about the other on Chad, the old old one Yachiru, or this on I think his name is Gin.

@Adding the Almighty

shock505

Smash Cadet
there was a small misunderstanding but there is no snake or gaw allowed. since the d throws are escapable and are just a tech chase. so yeah no Snake or Gaw.

Sorry if i may have gotten a character wrong

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
So yeah, after discussion with the theme maker/last week's winner no Snake or GnW.
No one else shall be removed from that list besides those two.
If you have a problem win my tourney and make your own theme for the following one accepting your loved ones.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
What I meant was. . .the numbers next to the players, like 1.6, or 0.6. Are those the rankings of how many times won, or what? =(
Decimals represents the amount of points earned of my tourney for only that one, which therefore are later adding into snare's ranking system.

@Adding Aryman and making the brackets by the end of the day located on the second post.

8Bitman

Smash Master
wait can i join G&W has a chain grab:] grab-throwdown-neutral A-grab- ect.

if so ill join both tourneys:]

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
yo guys i might not be able to be in the theme toruni becuae if i parents let me im going to a tourni on the 7th

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
So yeah, after discussion with the theme maker/last week's winner no Snake or GnW.
No one else shall be removed from that list besides those two.
If you have a problem win my tourney and make your own theme for the following one accepting your loved ones.
there was a small misunderstanding but there is no snake or gaw allowed. since the d throws are escapable and are just a tech chase. so yeah no Snake or Gaw.

Sorry if i may have gotten a character wrong

We discussed, thats the results.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm actually going to a monthlies on the 7th, so I couldn't be in this online one. :(
Hope it goes well, guys.

istudying

Smash Lord
Oh k. Have to think who i will be play with and shadow i don't know if i will be making it on Saturday because i will be going to a smashfest =D

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Who ever is my opponent, I can't brawl you until the exact day of the tourney.
My thread still needs work. I might take a week bracket soon and in the following week I'll host my big tourney.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Thinking of maining Pokemon Trainer for online, Luigi suxs online.
good job and is Ivy in for the CG because you said she has Fthrow CG if she isnt in ill just use ninjachu (green pika) and Grass Climbers (green ice climbers)

Top Bottom