• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F35's Tournament Series- Looking for a 3DS streamer! Oct. 11 [3DS Regulars 1/16]

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
Shadow, could we try to get our match done either today or tomorrow? I have soccer tryouts on Friday and no one knows when exactly when it'll end. (I was told all this today << but I'll probably be back by 5 pacific which is 7 central.)

So...yea. Just to be on the safe side, it'd be the best if we can get it done anytime today or tomorrow.

blankvi

Smash Ace
Shadow, could we try to get our match done either today or tomorrow? I have soccer tryouts on Friday and no one knows when exactly when it'll end. (I was told all this today << but I'll probably be back by 5 pacific which is 7 central.)

So...yea. Just to be on the safe side, it'd be the best if we can get it done anytime today or tomorrow.
i guess this is your 1st time being in one of shadows tourneys, the friday tourny starts around 5 EST so 1 pacific? either way all the matches are done in one day so if your not free by the time the round starts, its over

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
i guess this is your 1st time being in one of shadows tourneys, the friday tourny starts around 5 EST so 1 pacific? either way all the matches are done in one day so if your not free by the time the round starts, its over
Really? Cuz I last time, I remember doing my match several days earlier and then dropping out later.

Plus, didn't he say we could in his 2nd post where the bracket is?

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Hey guys I'm grounded, so I won't be able to participate. Shadow could you report this for other tourneys and say I can't play. I'm not sure when I'll be back.

Don't forget me.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Doubles huh? I'll join, once I find a partner of course

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Yep, I will do everything now.
I am Jesus, praise me.

@One spot left for theme tourney!!!!

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
If you really want to do your match early you should pm him.

Doubles won't start for a while and I'll be taking a week break soon.
Although Sign ups for all categories will be open anyways.
I think I already hosted 5 tourneys in a row or something.

EDIT:
@Okay, the theme is all full.
Brackets shall be posted tomorrow.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'll go ahead and steal the last spot for theme, I almost forgot about a certain character's lolgrabs.
Sign me up, buddy.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
If your on the waitings list for tomorrow's tourney I shall pm you at the same time as the participants because we will most likely need you.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Chatroom isn't loading for me for whatever reason... I use xat all the time ><

Nevermind, it finally did.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Okay we reached our peak.
4th Place is Spoonbob

Loser's Bracket:
SDWFE vs ALPHI

Grand Finals:
SDWFE or ALPHI vs ARY

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Shhhhh, lulz
No I can beat a lot of people here.
Its mainly Alphicans and Aryman that give me problems.
Alphi already kicked me into Loser's brackets once.

Top Bottom