• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F35's Tournament Series- Looking for a 3DS streamer! Oct. 11 [3DS Regulars 1/16]

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman
Sign me up for the theme, and I reiterate, Long live Freddy's weekly tourneys!

FC 0602-6005-3792/Wnut(my name over my char in battle is Waro, go figure. Actually that originated back in Melee when I only had four chars to make a name, so, i couldn't spell Wario. Therefore, I went with Waro. Now you know, lol)

Bumpers sound so much lulzier, FS's are way to gamebreaking.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Bumper vs Final Smash Ball - Who will win by the end of this week?!!?!?!

What's being planned for week after this theme (Copycat) is a theme with items. With this in mind, I have two themes we can do and need you guys to decide which once goes on.

Bumper Battles! (Bumpers on High, Small stages allowed only)
Or... Final Smash Ball tourney, (FS ball on high, any stages allowed.) which is the second one.

Pick the and vote for the funner/better/ lulzier one that is gonna be the next theme.... NOW. :mad:
sigh... why do i always get injured on vacation >.>

voting Bumper
and signing up for both weeklies
I'll go ahead and add you.
1-0

Smashball tourney!!
1-1

Same here!
1-2

Bumper tourny is way lulzier and less broken. Sonic FS anyone?
I'll take that as a 2-2

I vote bumpers.
3-2

Sign me up for the theme, and I reiterate, Long live Freddy's weekly tourneys!

FC 0602-6005-3792/Wnut(my name over my char in battle is Waro, go figure. Actually that originated back in Melee when I only had four chars to make a name, so, i couldn't spell Wario. Therefore, I went with Waro. Now you know, lol)

Bumpers sound so much lulzier, FS's are way to gamebreaking.
4-2

Adding you too. Keep those sign ups coming.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I created bumper matches! I demand to be in, even though I already am. DarkLev and I did bumper matches first. Lulzy ****.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Effin bumpers!
5-2, I vote Smash Ball. 5-3

Hey, sign me up for regulars and themed, yeah?

And, wth, might as well get sum smashballs in, lol. Those can be VERY lulzy!
Your in. 5-4

Bumpers. Definitely bumpers. :lick:
Of course. ;)
6-4

Anyone else see the phantom page on this thread? It shows a page 68...lol.

Maybe it's just me..:psycho:
Oh yes I do.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Regulars, Theme, and Doubles annoucements:

Regulars-
Today, I'll be hosting the weekly regulars as you all already know. Remember to head toward the chat room at least an hour or less before it starts to make sure you make it on time. If you still wish to enter this tournament even though you did not get the chance to sign up, go to the chat room and I'll gladly put you in. -Brackets up by the way.-

Chat Room:
http://xat.com/TheFierce35

Theme-
There is still a slot to fill and I hope it gets fill by 6pm CST or I'll force my brother to play. :laugh: Although, I do not think we need to worry about that much. I'm sure we can get this spot filled. Anyways that basically all there is for theme. Oh and once we are filled after 6pm the brackets will be up.

Doubles-
Make sure to read the updates in the doubles section again to get a better understanding on where I'm standing with doubles right now. Doubles sign ups are now open and will take place every Thursday during my summer break. It will most likely move to Sunday eventually.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Keep those sign ups coming. I'm doing doubles now. Just sign up.
Don't go and get the whole partners thing. Just sign up.

DJayS

Smash Apprentice
woah this is up again?
SHWEET! XD
haven't checked this out since it closed ><
anyways i'll join both Regulars and Themed :)
but for Themed i don't really get the Theme XD

Top Bottom