• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Failed out of school, done with Smash, leaving the community, bye

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
yea...

that's it guys

I'm done with everything

I've failed out of school and I don't even care

I do hella drugs

btw Pembroke is the worst school and town ever, **** this place

My parents resent me because in their eyes I'm a failure

My best friend won't talk to me for god knows what reason, the one time I really need her...

Y'all don't even like me that much from what I read

Useless member of society is useless

The only thing I've been constantly putting effort towards in the past 4 years is a ****ing video game, and I still suck ***.

I still wanna come to the Christmas Smashfest thing, might enter iunno...

I'd say I'm doing this to sort out my life but I don't even know what to do with myself.

The only good thing about this is that I'm going to get away from this god forsaken town for good.

I can't seem to do anything right, so I'm just gonna stop all the bull****

So yea, I'll probably be off of Smashboards for good within the next 3 or 4 days

and I'm not going to asheboro, but for and unrelated reason, I would've made that my last tourney but with my luck nothing every goes right for me which I should've seen coming but whatever.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lucas, you don't have to break contact with all of us. Sure you made some mistakes but is it worth not talking to your friends over?

Whatever happens I wish you the best of luck with it. =)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
=[
but ilu
sorting your life out and all = i approve, but you dont have to leave us =/ we will always be here <3

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
We are more than smashers, Lucas.
We can be a support base :/
despite differences and arguments we all get in to, we are all still part of the same thing.
You are part of it too. Even if you think you are not good at this game.

We are not a community because we are all good at smash; we are a community because we have to put up with each other all the time.

You are part of that, so do not leave when you may need us the most.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
we may have had disagreements in the past but i'd still like to have you around, for what it's worth. you can take a break to sort out your life, but leaving entirely from a group of friends you've known, traveled with and genuinely grew close to seems a little extreme.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
well I barely knew you but I feel really bad for you after reading this; you seemed like a pretty nice guy. I wish you wouldn't get down on yourself so hard.

But fixing your life = good

And if that equals removing smash from it so be it. But it seems like you have a lot of friends here. Maybe you shouldn't be so qucik to throw them away....especially when it seems that your closest friends aren't there for you.

So.....I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Wish you the best. Hope to maybe see you before you quit for good.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Was about to sleep but like you shouldn't like ditch out.
you should stay and ****.
Because I enjoy you and ****.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You got this, LUCAS!

Don't lose hope. Where it may not look like much in one place, you may have strong hope in another. Trust me, I went through what you are right now. I flunked and had to pay my debts back up in NY. I know what it feels like.

Purple

Hi guys!
I think instead of figuring the community out as only smash-related, why don't you discuss with the community things you can do to help yourself? Not talking about everyone in particular, but i'm sure your smash friends are willing to talk to you about things other than smash. Making your life in a sense, less fun, by taking away a community you enjoy isn't going to make you feel any better. I'd think you'd just feel worse and end up coming back here.

Of course this is just my two cents on it; do what you feel will make you feel better.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Smash and the community are an unnecessary distraction, and I need as little of these as possible. At this point if I wanna focus on my current situation. Because of how serious my situation is, idk if I'll be back soon or not at all and I'm not giving myself the botd since I don't deserve it.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
you're a good friend lucas, and a good person. I agree with ur decision. You are being very mature and putting your priorities first. i have much respect for you and hope everything works out for ya. Take care man. But at anytime you need to talk to us, for whatever, we are here for ya.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
you're a good friend lucas, and a good person. I agree with ur decision. You are being very mature and putting your priorities first. i have much respect for you and hope everything works out for ya. Take care man. But at anytime you need to talk to us, for whatever, we are here for ya.
i think this is the best thing anyone could have said for him.
also, i hope you can improve your situation, my friend. contrary to how i can be perceived on this website, i really do hate to see people distraught.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
wow. **** you keith. seriously. NOT the time.

lucas, all i gotta say is after that grandaddy purp mobile episode, i learned that you're basically the ****. so if i hear any crap about you, i let 'em know what's for real. and that's why this isn't a waste of time. i mean **** you seriously.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
wow. **** you keith. seriously. NOT the time.

lucas, all i gotta say is after that grandaddy purp mobile episode, i learned that you're basically the ****. so if i hear any crap about you, i let 'em know what's for real. and that's why this isn't a waste of time. i mean **** you seriously.
omg Cam I love you

this post almost single handedly made me want to keep playing smash through all of this

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
omg Cam I love you

this post almost single handedly made me want to keep playing smash through all of this
My post would have dropped sentimental girls panties in a second, but you rather cams bull****?

man **** you lucas.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I wish I had a tally of how many times Lucas has quit Smash.

But in all seriousness, the skill of college is balancing your work and play. Procrastination and partying is an art form, and having to be purely responsible for yourself in all facets of your college career is by far the most crucial thing you learn in college.

On that note, school is also just not for everyone but it's never impossible to start over and refocus and do it better, and you don't need to sweep everyone under the rug to do it.

Either way, I know you'll get this stuff straight soon. Good luck, Lucas.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
That's why it's so hard to quit this stupid game. You can come on here feeling down and talking about getting out of it, and half the time, rather than be supportive, you just get trolled harder and you can't help but love/hate these people and want to keep seeing them.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
This may just turn into a hiatus, but a decent size break is needed and is going to happen whether I want it too or not. (Even if I can't seem to quit smashboards)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Ill stroke my ego all i ****in want.

P.S: lucas ur still a piece of horse **** for choosing cams post over mine.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
My post would have dropped sentimental girls panties in a second, but you rather cams bull****?

man **** you lucas.
You're so pro, Keith.

Why aren't you getting laid more? Teach me your ways.

And Lucas, I dunno where you got the idea that no one likes you. You should get that idea out of your head fast though. Seriously.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lololololol Hello Plur, my name is Keith Ford, but i go by Zeru Barton on the smash forums. It's good to meet you.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Sober up from hardcore drugs and just smoke pot is good. :']

If thats not the case.

Well dont leave ****** I enjoy your company and we have like epic matches

luhh you niggyyyy

we go way backkkk

so hang out with us ******r

and enjoy the goodness of smash

Top Bottom