• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

fake brawl screens anyone?

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond

Okay, this is my MSPaint'ed Windwaker stage.

It's Forsaken Fortress right where you get off your boat and walk up those stairs to the main court right in front of that big door.

Notes:

>I've highlighted all the standable platforms in *pink* but you can only downfall through the highest platform.

>The box to the right can be stood upon and the ladder to the left can be climbed, jumped on and off of, and attack from and be attacked on (percentages less than 30% will not knock you off the ladder but will only stall you momentarily, anything higher than 30% will give you normal knockback). The purpose of the ladder is to get to the high platform, climbing speed is a midway between your character's walking and running speed.

>Some characters (Jigglypuff, Kirby, Falco, Mewtwo, Ness, Meta Knight, Pit) can reach the top by jumping. Others need to either climb the ladder or jump from the box to the lantern and up.

>Lantern fire, door, stairs, water, anything purple will have no affect on gameplay. These are just background details.

>After a certain amount of time, a searchlight will appear from either tower A or B randomly to slowly search either the highest or lowest platform randomly. A /!\ symbol (like in Onett) will appear to warn all players. If you are caught in the searchlight you will be fired at with a bomb from a cannon from the opposite tower. Bomb can be dodged, but deals heavy damage (about 35%).

*Special thanks to Caael for giving me the idea to draw my own stage*

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Man it sounds like a fun stage. Its got that randomness thing and the bombs are a little to harsh because they could just so easily screw up a match but who knows, Hyrule had tornadoes and it owned, imagine the sick combos.

Sounds like total mayhem, id play that stage.

Banks

Smash Hero
oh **** i just remembered trophies from croco's post. hopefully they have over 9000 this time. lmao

GreenMarth

Smash Apprentice
geno is on like every fake roster...what is with everyone and geno he was only in one game and made a cameo in superstar saga hes really pointless and in my opinion a HORRIBLE idea lol

and besides hes just really stupid looking

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
Inbewteen Corneria, Midgar, Mushroom kingdom, and
***********EDIT************
*Shakes head*
Please don't answer that, it doesent matter.

I have tryed my hand at makeing a character selection screen before. Im not too good tho. What I lack is the abitity and patience to get rid of every little speck of backround behind a character, so I can put him/her/ it in the box.

Eaither that or I'm missing something huge and theres some site with a make your own roster kit.( :IDEA: )

Anyway, really nice photos, and I'm really diggen the embossed version of the Brawl cover!

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
If Cyan was the only character, It wouldn't be multiplayer (or at least great)
Do you like Tingle because I believe you said you would pick that buff one on last page... Do you like him..?

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Yea, I find Tingle to be tolerable. I must say I was a bit disappointed to not see him in TP. Yes, there was that other guy, but he wasn't Tingle. Tingle would be a great "WTF Character". He's not so much random as he is weird, making it a different take on a similar subject. He would be a horrible character most likely, worse than G&W (who I happen to be pretty good with as a matter of fact), but he would be fun to have for random battles. I can see his taunt now...

"Tingle... Tingle... Kooloo-Lim-Pa!!!" {twirls and throws confetti and streamers and sparkles in the air}

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Yea, I find Tingle to be tolerable. I must say I was a bit disappointed to not see him in TP. Yes, there was that other guy, but he wasn't Tingle. Tingle would be a great "WTF Character". He's not so much random as he is weird, making it a different take on a similar subject. He would be a horrible character most likely, worse than G&W (who I happen to be pretty good with as a matter of fact), but he would be fun to have for random battles. I can see his taunt now...

"Tingle... Tingle... Kooloo-Lim-Pa!!!" {twirls and throws confetti and streamers and sparkles in the air}
It's "Tingle..Tingle...Kaloo-Limpa!" And I would be a person to professionalize him because he's awesome. Who is that other character that was in TP but not Tingle..?

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
I'm not sure his name. He was some fruity looking clown. You know when you go to the Cuckoo house overlooking Lake Hylia? The guy second guy you see. In the room with all the Cuckoos who blocks the ledge until you pick up one so you can jump safely down.

*I tried to find an image for you, but all I got was a name: Purlo.
*He was supposedly supposed to be what they invisioned Tingle to look like in Twilight Princess.
*In Melee, when me and my friends play at Termina: Great Bay and I'm Falco, I like to shoot Tingle's balloon...
*I'm mean...

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Oh that's the person near Fyer's cannon thing. Purlo is the S.T.A.R.S. guy and your thinking of Falbi...(I know TP like the back of my hand)

Fawriel

Smash Master
The last thing I want to see is Tingle dominating the tiers.
That's my main reason for being against him.
"I'm a Young Link player... Young Link is cool... there's nothing to be ashamed of in being a thousand times weaker than...... Tingle... OH MY GAWD!"

Top Bottom