• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fake thing

stingers

Smash Obsessed
jason even if you're the only person who shows up i'm sure this will be the greatest NC tourney this year

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
haha, i'm not sure how me and kevin forgot about this but we have to go to our grandma's on the 16th and we come back on the 20th. :( wish we could come, though, dude. especially since you're one of the closest people to us.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
l-cancelled fair, firebreath edgeguarding, fortress, Klaw bthrow, Gimpyfish combo, and the most lulzy dashdance in the game.

Bowser may be **** overall, but he's so fun and at least he can do some **** things.

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Considering going... What time this thing starting for Brawl? I get off work at 5 (maybe earlier cause it's Friday) and it takes me an hour to get there. And how long will the freeplay afterwards going to last?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
this tourney is on saturday not friday @.@

but brawl started around 6 or 7 the last 2 times iirc so you should be fine. though I run doubles before singles so if you need to find ryan or some other teammate u better book it lol. oh and this is at my house so we can play all night. doesnt matter how long you stay really.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Stun. I was going to this and gonna bring some of the Raleigh kids but I have work till 530 Saturday :(. U should do melée Saturday brawl Sunday.

Top Bottom