• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco´s Boost Smash

de3king

Smash Rookie
Well i cant get it working. Is it perfomed like a regular Snake Dash? (C stick down, up Z) Someone please explain.

Also sorry if there already is a topic about this i didnt find any :urg:

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Falco's window for the timing is much smaller, but it's performed the same way. Just practice until you get it.

KirbycidexX

Smash Rookie
Just the Same

The best thing is to pracitce with snake and once you can do it 95% of the time with snake move on and try it with Falco. Its what i did and it seemed to work very easily when i made the transition. The key is just the way in which you move and the muscle memory

masv

Smash Rookie
try practicing at 2/3 speed. it's helping me now, even tough I haven't completely mastered it yet at full speed.

Rukh

Smash Rookie
^ No.

Practicing moves at reduced speed is a waste of time. You know the button configuration, figure out the real timing.

Top Bottom