• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

falco avatar/sig

dead_cell

Smash Cadet
this thread is to see who has the best falco avatar or sig.
i don't want to see any of the sites default avatars, you have to homebrew (like me :colorful:).
come on. you can do it.
show me what you got! :bee: :bee: :bee:

Kros

Smash Apprentice
Your avatar looks like the Music Note bird pokemon.

PhantomBrawler

Smash Apprentice
lol, wow crowco....priceless.

coincidentally i dont really know how to put a custom avatar(im a noob no flames thanks)...any help?

zamz

Smash Journeyman
Uhh...if this is a contest, I know who doesn't win!

dead_cell

Smash Cadet
o.o
pointless.
lmfao do you even know what homebrew is?
Edit: your avatar looks like a black cockatrice.
wait that falco is suppose sethlon's because he's sooo dark and likes to shine his *** off lmao
did you do those both in paint?
Your avatar looks like the Music Note bird pokemon.
1)
my point about homebrews was that you didn't get your avatar from the default ones you can choose from (and that wasnt what the thread was about, its about originality which you have none of).

2)
the reason i use black falco (crowco) is because it is the best falco skin out there (and i like the name crowco).

i didnt even know sethlon until you guys mentioned him so there noob.

3)
yes tyvm :]

4)
chatot is pretty 1337, but no. i just suck at paint.

there.
now will someone please post a cool avatar and if you make another ****ty post jus stfu!

dead_cell

Smash Cadet
no answer?
ur post "seemed" to be nice, and i didn't need to reply to it.

however, if it was sarcasm, then.

yes crowco, i know. it is priceless isn't it.
and as i said before, crowco is the coolest falco colour scheme and one of the coolest schemes of all characters.

J4pu

Smash Champion
ur post "seemed" to be nice, and i didn't need to reply to it.

however, if it was sarcasm, then.

yes crowco, i know. it is priceless isn't it.
and as i said before, crowco is the coolest falco colour scheme and one of the coolest schemes of all characters.
What he was asking was for somebody to tell him how to upload a custom avatar... not entirely sure how you see that as sarcasm

sry I can't answer that for ya, see generic avatar to the left

dead_cell

Smash Cadet
sorry for the misunderstanding...
well, just make the picture u want (paint/photoshop/photo/etc.) and use an upload site and upload the pic, then get the image file it gives u (should say like [img/]blash.comsdjfl or somthing) and copy it, and paste it in the signature section.
use preview sig, b4 u put it up, (someimes i use the wrong link thing (there is like 4 for different things))
if it works, yay, if not, get a different name thingy.
as u can see, i barely display falco in my sig now, my new one got pics from google and i just made a collage thingy...
hope that helps :gw:

Top Bottom