• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

falco chatroom

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
credits to Vlade for making the room (im just advertising lol)

steps: (it might seem complicated but it's really easy, if you can't do it for whatever reason PM or IM me)

1. Download mIRC (Here) http://www.mirc.com/get.html

2. Create your username, then close the box asking you to join a server. Oh and make sure you use the trial version because it actually never runs out ^_^

3. In the blank white box down the bottom type in "/s irc.globalgamers.net" (without quotes)

4. Once it's finished with all the writing on the screen, a box should come up. Type #falco.

5. You're Done!

feel free to talk about whatever you want in the chatroom. :p

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
lol why xat? irc is better for long-term trust me. irc may be more complicated to start out, but once you get it to work once it's easy to do it again. i don't see why people are so lazy.....>_>

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
well the only thing xat has on irc is sound alerts....vlade, switch, and me like irc better because it's easier to moniter the room. i dunno, i guess it depends on what the general consensus decides, although im just saying irc isn't that hard to learn how to use.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
well the only thing xat has on irc is sound alerts....vlade, switch, and me like irc better because it's easier to moniter the room. i dunno, i guess it depends on what the general consensus decides, although im just saying irc isn't that hard to learn how to use.
Well I did the irc anyway. But I'm good for both. I just thought it would be easier access for most people, as most on this site are used to xat boxes. Oh well, whatever.

Vlade

Social Outcast
It's possible to access the irc without downloading anything, actually. There are minimal features compared to mIRC, but you don't have to download anything and it's even easier.

1. Go to www.globalgamers.net

2. Click on Webchat

3. The first box = your user name, in the second box put #Falco

4. Submit and enjoy!

(Courtesy of Trexxen for these instructions)

Riku00

Smash Ace
this is my favorite out of them all i would have to say this character is the most fun to play with and a very good person to main with

bowz

Smash Journeyman
this is my favorite out of them all i would have to say this character is the most fun to play with and a very good person to main with
How does somebody with 200+ posts post something THAT off topic?

zamz

Smash Journeyman
How does somebody with 200+ posts post something THAT off topic?
LMAO. I think I said that exact same thing word for word to myself. That post still puzzles me.

Top Bottom