• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Falco Video Archive; Share your videos! [5.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
OWOW I POSTED THEN WRONG VID OMG I MEAQNT TO POST THE SET QWITH CALZORZ OMG KASPER IM SOO SORRRY DONT HURT ME lol

Anxiety

Smash Apprentice
This was from earlier in the thread, but why was HRNut playing safe against pika until 50+? Pika can CG falco to ~90%..

swordsaint

Smash Master
This was from earlier in the thread, but why was HRNut playing safe against pika until 50+? Pika can CG falco to ~90%..
he can actually cg us a little higher

but if he doesn't start the chain grab before about 50 - the dthrow isn't staled enough to chain.

Anxiety

Smash Apprentice
Makes perfect sense. Gracias sword. Now to avoid the grab til 50..**** Stealth Raptor (namesearch) lols

Vlade

Social Outcast
Marcbri I think you play much more confidently and consistently when you're in the lead so that could be a goal for you to maintain when going into each match. When you weren't approaching it was Rydle who made the mistakes for you to punish, whereas when you were under pressure you sometimes blindly rushed in and got nailed for it, particularly in the first grand finals match.

Some things I suggest to help you improve a bit:
-Try to phantasm to the ledge more. You got punished a LOT for recovering onto the stage which kept the momentum in Rydle's favour.
-Use jab more as a defensive option. If the opponent shields a laser up close you can jab and you'll have frame advantage
-Don't be greedy when going for punishes. If an MK tornadoes to a safe place it's not worth trying to punish it and then taking damage because you tried.

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
Nice techskill Kasper ;) but where's the BDacus? :D
Also Kaos sucks :roll:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I say you should make a section for doubles separately.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Yeah, you're right Drew. I've been fairly sick lately so I haven't been bothered to do this for a bit. Give me a couple of days and I'll have this updated, including a doubles section.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
to avoid laser gimps (or gimps by any projectile) just mash b when trying to phantasm against projectiles. (remember to stop mashing b when you get thru or risk dying to double phantasming)

Edit: why you guys are DIing dthrow up is beyond me.

clowsui

Smash Legend
to avoid laser gimps (or gimps by any projectile) just mash b when trying to phantasm against projectiles. (remember to stop mashing b when you get thru or risk dying to double phantasming)

Edit: why you guys are DIing dthrow up is beyond me.
avoids BDacus death

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
not that i've seen either of you actually do a successful bdacus, but DIing down and buffering airdodge gets past that quite handily plus you get a free punish if he indeed bdacus.

clowsui

Smash Legend
he and i aren't consistent w/ it lolz

also DI'ing down doesn't beat bdacus o_O at least, not according to larry's testings

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Well maybe it was no DI, but DIing up makes it rly easy for Falco to follow up on, it's much better to not do it in most situations.

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
DI down = BDacus, even if you airdodge you can still charge the BDacus..
So it's just a guessing game.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Well the BDacusing is a moot point since neither of them actually successfully performed one from the matches.

Choice

Smash Champion
i think the question or statement was posed generally, not specific to any video.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

Choice

Smash Champion
word on the street is yume is mad legit (not kidding). you should get more vids up =)

falco dittos arent that dumb.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Yume might be the best Falco in the world, it doesn't matter to me if he's the best or the worst. I just don't like his bad attitude. Elitism is annoying and uncalled for.

Anyway, I don't do MM's. Why does firing off random money match challenges make people feel "manly"? roffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom