• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon against crouching characters

Matux

Smash Apprentice
I didn't get any good search result for my question. I would ask if there is any possible good way to approach to an permanently crouching player (my friend) with CF. approaching with a dair only works on middlehigh%, a nair is completely useless against a crouching FF, a dashattack is also useless(also without crouching) knee...okay, but any other ways?

And I want to as also for crouching generally hwo to play best with falcon against a croucher.

If this topic discussed enough. PLz close and post a link for answer of my question

thx

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
medium percent for stomp? no. anytime.
crouches like d-air it tastes good and they sit there waiting for more.
knee also good.
and most importantly of everything you can do. you gotta grab. if fox is gonna sit there on his knees crouching grab him by the throat and start tech chasing. :psycho:

you can also work on spacing your n-airs or b-airs. so you do enough to hit them but not close enough to get grabbed or anything following the cc

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Try getting through Kirby's/Jigglypuff's crouch.:)

A bit annoying, but of course, winnable. I think the posters above me are correct in their posts.

Matux

Smash Apprentice
Try getting through Kirby's/Jigglypuff's crouch.:)

A bit annoying, but of course, winnable. I think the posters above me are correct in their posts.
I only have one player in the community whos playing Jixx (no1 kirby) and he doesn't crouch xD.

dash back and then forrward > grab > d-throw
I have low dash dance skills xD

Top Bottom