• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon and Teran Show Ep 3! Oh mah Gawd it's Wrasslemania!

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Choreographed obviously, rehearsed not for the most part.

Most matches are called on the fly, wrestlers don't have time to rehearse their matches because they're on the road most of the time.
Yeah but shhhh he's the voice of authority on this.

"I know nothing about wrestling"

*goes on to argue with me about wrestling

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Wrestling is fake and OMG IT'S JUST NAKED MEN you're obviously also gay if you watch it.

It's funny before America was a lawsuit crazy place, wrestlers would go to bars and whenever someone would say "WRESTLING IS FAKE LOL", they'd beat the **** out of whoever said it.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
No, since I discovered wrestling when I was like barely able to string a sentence together.

Still I've never found any wrestler remotely attractive since I don't like real men.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I'm still using the same Wrestling-themed bedcovers I was given when I was in first grade, so every morning I wake up to Goldberg screaming in my face.

Just wanted to throw that out there. Don't worry, you're there too Mr. Hogan. Snuggling up to those 24-inch pythons.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You're so ****in' ready for the main event brother.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
No, he's still getting him ready.

Thing is, he's gay, so he'll never be ready, and when he says the Hulk is getting him ready he means he's sucking some dudejack ****.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You're just jealous Hulk's getting me ready and you're still sitting alone at your computer getting mad errday.

Top Bottom