• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Punch Challenge

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Well, in 64 they had people try to only use the Falcon Punch to complete the target test. I -think- this is impossible in Melee, so I figured I'd make a new Falcon Punch challenge. This one is quite a bit longer.

It is to complete every single event that Captain Falcon can be in by only using items and the Falcon Punch--nothing else (maybe throws if they're needed for an event).

So far I've gotten up to around event 24 doing this in one night (I was really bored).

Oh, and the event with the Ice Climbers where you have to KO only Nana is possible with only the Falcon Punch. I was thinking of skipping it at first but I ended up being able to do it so I figured it wasn't a big deal. This is just an event that will take more than one try.

So, anyone up for it?

puckgood

Smash Journeyman
Why do you care, stalker? Don't make me sic the po
Hey, I'm a christian (and Marth user) too. Good for you.

Thats an awesome idea.... somehow i don't see anyone beating Giga Bowser and co. with only those moves though. If they did, there should be an extra stage, trophy, character (Pit would be nice), medal, cash reward, maybe presidency of a small country and a Ferrari. Just for starters.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Nice to see there are other Christians out there.

I can't set up for any bonuses to be given except for that last one. Well...maybe not a Ferrari, but if you could settle for a Porsche I think we're good.

Plazma

Smash Apprentice
I'm too lazy to try this but is sounds like a cool idea. someone should record them doing it and post it

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I might.

And, update: I think I'll allow grabs and throws, or at least for Event 24. I think it's impossible without them.

Also, some clarification. The way I'm doing items is that you can throw them or shoot them, but no grabbing a beam sword and just beating people. But hammers are acceptable, you can't throw them.

MakoEnergy

Smash Rookie
Took your challenge! And yes, 24 just needed throws... I threw down all of the Yoshis with the exception of the giant one... it took three Falcon punches to take him down... I stopped at event thirty for now, and am gonna pick back up on it l8r... I dunno which event was funnier with just the Falcon Punch: The 128 Marios or punching the snot out of the invisible Fox and Falco.

BTW, Kirbys are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, APPROACH WITH CAUTION!

Oh, and I'm a Christian too. THere's alot more Christian smashers than you think...

N64

Smash Champion
Did event 24 (and only event 24) with only falcon punch. Just punched the one on the left and then camped the left spawn with punches.

Haven't done anything else yet though heh.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
It's possible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tiNPfCokJE

The WR is 21.36, by VEGA
That's ridiculous.

Oh, and I'm a Christian too. THere's alot more Christian smashers than you think...
So Gimpyfish keeps telling me. Check this out if you haven't yet. Once again, nice to see more Christians out there.

Did event 24 (and only event 24) with only falcon punch. Just punched the one on the left and then camped the left spawn with punches.

Haven't done anything else yet though heh.
Hmm, might have to try that.

Top Bottom