• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon surprise!!! you can't resist clicking

_Tiamat_

Smash Apprentice
Man there gotta be something wrong here... or maybe something I don't understand...

Ftilt faster than jab? And jab only 1 frame faster than Fsmash to hit? Hm...

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Jabs hitbox starts at the third frame (or something like that). Squirtles jab is faster than falcons jab (squirtles jab hits on the first frame) but falcons jab is faster than ALOT of other moves in this game.

And Ftilt is not faster than jab..like pointed out by a poster/posters before me.

And jab beeing only one frame faster than Fsmash..that is very unlikely

and also, falcon dive is not faster than falcons jab. That would make jab>falcon dive a true combo, as jab>jab is a true combo.

And 12 frames of vulnerability after a roll..hmm interesting..or incorrect. I think this is may be correct though. This proves (if correct) that rolling is, indeed, very punishable.

also, a jab is faster to hit than a grab. (wich isnt shown on your list.)

and Utilt isnt just as fast as falcons jab..falcons jab is falcons fastest move.

Also, you forgot Dtilt, reverse falcon punch and falcons multi hit jabs (falcons fourth jab.)

and Fair isnt faster than falcons jab..as, again, falcons jab is falcons fastest move.

alos, Uairs hitbox activates on frame 6 0.0, this move comes the closest to 'beeing as fast as falcons jab' and you imply it is 11 frames faster.
Again, as falcons jab is falcons fastest move, this seems to be incorrect.

Same with Dair. Falcons jab is faster than his Dair, so falcons Dair cannot be 3 frames faster.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
Jabs hitbox starts at the third frame (or something like that). Squirtles jab is faster than falcons jab (squirtles jab hits on the first frame) but falcons jab is faster than ALOT of other moves in this game.

And Ftilt is not faster than jab..like pointed out by a poster/posters before me.

And jab beeing only one frame faster than Fsmash..that is very unlikely

and also, falcon dive is not faster than falcons jab. That would make jab>falcon dive a true combo, as jab>jab is a true combo.

And 12 frames of vulnerability after a roll..hmm interesting..or incorrect. I think this is may be correct though. This proves (if correct) that rolling is, indeed, very punishable.

also, a jab is faster to hit than a grab. (wich isnt shown on your list.)

and Utilt isnt just as fast as falcons jab..falcons jab is falcons fastest move.

Also, you forgot Dtilt, reverse falcon punch and falcons multi hit jabs (falcons fourth jab.)

and Fair isnt faster than falcons jab..as, again, falcons jab is falcons fastest move.

alos, Uairs hitbox activates on frame 6 0.0, this move comes the closest to 'beeing as fast as falcons jab' and you imply it is 11 frames faster.
Again, as falcons jab is falcons fastest move, this seems to be incorrect.

Same with Dair. Falcons jab is faster than his Dair, so falcons Dair cannot be 3 frames faster.
lol you compared everything to jab, it was a simple mistake. jab hitbox activates on third frame
i know i forgot dtilt too, i'll finish that later
anyways thanks everyone for the error, if you notice anymore just tell me

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
Hot **** uair and nair are fast.
But I suppose you have to get in the air first... ah well.

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
Guys, I don't know if this sounds stupid or whatever (still related to frames though), but how many frames does pivoting on the spot take?

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
Hey, when it says "move ends", is that when the hitbox ends, or when the lag after the move ends?
Thanks.

Top Bottom