• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon vs falco matchup?

lolbox

Smash Cadet
What Do I Do Plz Halp Xd was playing with a dude using falco and i had real problem with lazers so i couldent grab and then i just kept getting down air'd shined to death xD.

megapup

Smash Apprentice
nair a lot. tech chase him, and try to get him off the edge, because if he is, he's pretty much dead

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
This is like an 80:20 matchup, there's no point in trying!

But no really, it's hard as hell. You won't get any miracle advice, you just have to play really hard. Stay in his face, it's hard.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Nair over low lasers
Raptor boost under high lasers
power shield
don't get hit, if you do then you are dead

D

Deleted member

This matchup isn't that bad you just need to be very fast and technical

legion598

Smash Ace
something that i feel isnt said enough about this MU that i just recently learned is it helps to place ur shield in the right places. what I mean is you should dash dance as usual but if he lasers be sure to dash dance into shield to throw off his spacing. If u just stand or walk into shield it makes it extremely easy for the falco to space u.

megapup

Smash Apprentice
learn to power sheild lasers as opposed to avoiding them. its not hard to learn and is more valuable because (obviosuly) the laser is going to reflect to him and they rarely expect it

Top Bottom