• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon's Down Special Cracked

megapup

Smash Apprentice
i think he is saying if you time it properly, you can falcon kick out of the air and hit a target on the ground with less lag time than a normal falcon kick?

XIII ways to die

Smash Apprentice
thats exactly wat hes saying. and to inasne carzy guy it does take lag away.
you can short hop do this on the ground. and realy easy on platforms. super easy lol.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
you know what's sad is the fact I need to make a video for all these discoveries so people can see the new glitches I'm trying to point out. I'm not a noob.

@also lunarnova you can wait for the video so you can stop doubting, all because you haven't seen something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That close-minded thought right there is why you would lose to me.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
you know what's sad is the fact I need to make a video for all these discoveries so people can see the new glitches I'm trying to point out. I'm not a noob.

@also lunarnova you can wait for the video so you can stop doubting, all because you haven't seen something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That close-minded thought right there is why you would lose to me.
No one respond to this.

It's closed minded that you think it's sad that you need to make a video so people can understand what your talking about. There are plenty of videos that help enable people to understand what someone is talking about. It's all about multiple sources these days you don't need to be harsh about it.

And we don't need silly who would lose to who fights on the boards, odds are you will never prove it and I don't need any provoking in a thread about Falcon kicking of all things.

XIII ways to die

Smash Apprentice
No one respond to this.

It's closed minded that you think it's sad that you need to make a video so people can understand what your talking about. There are plenty of videos that help enable people to understand what someone is talking about. It's all about multiple sources these days you don't need to be harsh about it.

And we don't need silly who would lose to who fights on the boards, odds are you will never prove it and I don't need any provoking in a thread about Falcon kicking of all things.
i think both of yall are being harsh.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
So in a nut shell your saying because you don't have evidence don't talk about it at all, shoot I guess we all should ignore metaknight's cape like it never happens and get ***** by a player who uses that tatic and watch him win without telling no one how he does it until he gets the character banned right? That's sad, my bad if I said anything to offend anyone which why I'm not to trying to do. I'm just trying to tell everyone the things I encounter on a day-to day basis.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
No, Arcnatural is saying because you don't have evidence, you shouldn't expect anyone to believe you. If I just said "If you time Raptor Boost right, it goes through shields!" and I have no evidence for it, then no one should believe me. So far you've provided a very unclear explanation of something that you essentially have no proof for. That's why it's useless discussing it. Because no one has any idea what you're talking about and even if we did understand it, there's no proof that it actually works. So first: Explain what you mean. Then someone with recording software (like myself) will test it out and see whether or not we can get it to work. If we can, we'll post a video. If not, then we'll assume it doesn't work until proven otherwise. Sound good?

ComboFest

Smash Lord
No, Arcnatural is saying because you don't have evidence, you shouldn't expect anyone to believe you. If I just said "If you time Raptor Boost right, it goes through shields!" and I have no evidence for it, then no one should believe me. So far you've provided a very unclear explanation of something that you essentially have no proof for. That's why it's useless discussing it. Because no one has any idea what you're talking about and even if we did understand it, there's no proof that it actually works. So first: Explain what you mean. Then someone with recording software (like myself) will test it out and see whether or not we can get it to work. If we can, we'll post a video. If not, then we'll assume it doesn't work until proven otherwise. Sound good?
You make too much sense.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Absense of evidence is evidence of absense.

Guys an attention wh0re.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
But check it out soon I'll have a video called B-lieve in yourself, Its a video of every character specials and the lag-reduced/removing speeds require to activate them in every way I can think of.
But ok, I see your point but know this after the video please do me a big favor and practice what I show you guys, because all I'm trying to do is fit all the pieces together and I can't do it alone.

Top Bottom