• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco's "That's interesting" thread.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
except that zss has a 1 frame jab, and Gwatch has an invincible panic button up b at gets him out of any bad situation ever.

and it puts both characters at nuetral postion after 30 frames, the only character that gets a 1 frame advantage is squirtle, and since his jab is one frame, thats why he can do GR jab combo on everyone (that doesnt slide away too far.)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
if ZSS jabs she's at a disadvantage (powershieldable) + it trades with our jab
gwatchs upb is interuptable by dair or lasers

There is 1 frame advantage, you can't buffer anything if you're being grab released.

Proof: ZSS also has guarenteed jab out of grab release and has no weird animation

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Most people will actually shield or spotdodge on GR.
So jab>Usmash/grab cover most options.
Jab beats anything except shield, spotdodge and DS. Usmash covers spotdodge and grab covers shield.

It's not 100% effective but still.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Most people will actually shield or spotdodge on GR.
So jab>Usmash/grab cover most options.
Jab beats anything except shield, spotdodge and DS. Usmash covers spotdodge and grab covers shield.

It's not 100% effective but still.
unless they play metaknight and the know that their down smash and down tilt are both stupidly fast.

yes sheiks jab is faster than both, but in the case of down tilt, you only have one frame of leeway, so you cant mess up...

Denzi

Smash Master

yes sheiks jab is faster than both, but in the case of down tilt, you only have one frame of leeway, so you cant mess up...
You do mean Falco, right?

And it might be better to see what they do at lower %s to see if it's worth going for or not.

And you can always listen for the mashing.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
good tourney players can stop mashing in the 30 frames it takes to actually break out of the grab.

and my bad, I legitamately thought I was on the sheik boards lol. but both jabs are 2 frames so the same logic still applys lawl.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Ive been co-maining sonic and falco or maining sonic and seconding falco (I cant tell which anymore lol) pretty much since we played on aib that time.

and is it just me or have you not been to many tourneys lately.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
holy ****ing **** that dair>upsmash thing is so legit aosdfha;sdkjfhsldkjfa

goggles maining falco? xD thats new..

dang u guys write a lot. imma have to catchup up on the falco boards.

Ive killed people doing the double phantasm off the ledge.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68NO8X0szcs#t=4m50s

i love my roller skates xD
lolol I commented that video a year ago, look at what I said haha

erick gm14

Smash Ace
holy ****ing **** that dair>upsmash thing is so legit aosdfha;sdkjfhsldkjfa

lolol I commented that video a year ago, look at what I said haha
LMAO! i just saw it again. xDD

Ive been co-maining sonic and falco or maining sonic and seconding falco (I cant tell which anymore lol) pretty much since we played on aib that time.

and is it just me or have you not been to many tourneys lately.
i was at KTAR3. got 17th of 74 ppl. lost to adhd (last hit 3rd game) and jbandrew (last hit both games).. im so close to getting good wins i can almost taste it.......

Top Bottom