• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fall of the Colossus - UT Austin, Nov. 12, 2011

Noc

Smash Journeyman
M2K - Thanks for entering melee and showing Texas we need to step up our game lol.
Xelic - Glad you came, I wanted to get ***** by you in more than 2 friendlies lol so hope to play you again.
Reqy - I can't beat such a solid shiek lol but at least I tried, thanks for the tips.
SOS - Good doubles set, you were not rusty in any way/shape/form.
Sybawave - We should've played friendlies!
Mojo - Your skill and determination are godlike, way to represent Htown!
Tirno - Would have played you in friendlies but apparently you were busy ****** in tourney, gj placing in the money.
JOS - Fun friendlies, was surprised by your falcon and pika. Thanks again for all your efforts TOing and monitoring the livestream.
Anupam - How come you didn't listen to MT's shouts of "F*** HIM UP" when you played M2K in tourney? :p
Sethlon - I can't stop thinking about how close our set in pools was and how I nearly made it to bracket! You deserved the win though, way to represent Roy and Dallas.
MT - I enjoyed our friendlies! Great job in teams.
TSC - It was fun playing your luigi. That's tough that you had to face Reqy first round.
Jake13 - I liked your commentary with Tarzan, should do it again next time I stream/record.
GarrR - For some reason you tend to bring out the best in me whenever we play friendlies lol ggs.
DelxDoom - You beat Kevin? Now I'm scared of you lol.
Exelcior - You are getting better, sir.
emily - Good friendlies, way to represent female smashers.
JR5 - We need to work on our teams play but we did pridy gud, glad you got work off to accompany me to this awesome tourney.
GlibbyGlobby - If you had wanted to win this tournament, you would have. :p Fun falcon dittos.
Kyle - Phew, GGs in pools. I liked your commentary on Broly vs M2K.
Admiral - Sorry Josh and I didn't go to your ranch afterwards, I totally would have if I didn't have school stuff to work on. :/
Brown Link - I admit I was a little skeptical about P:M, but I really enjoyed playing it with you! Except when you went toon link. :p
perfect engrish - Next time let's play friendlies.
Vash - I tried to press buttons as fast as I could in our friendlies lol but you kept up, hope to play you again soon.
Gentleman - You're switching from falcon to marth? That's probly a good idea but now your tag is no longer perfect lol.

Videos of all the livestreamed tournament sets are on UTsmashclub YT channel: www.youtube.com/user/UTsmashclub! Next time I stream and upload, I will be sure that there is no echo problem and try to improve the resolution/quality.

Top Bottom