• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAP2 Results & Shoutouts

j00t

Smash Champion
Doubles Results:

1: 4 Letter Names (Chad + Rice) ($96.00)
2: Taco Leaf (Slano + Coach) ($48.00)
3: Zone + IHSB ($16.00)
4: Sonic Adventure (Mookie + Winnar)
5: Taligo + Dark
6: Fecklo the Minotaur (j00t + Glidewell)
7: Fist of Guthix (Blake + Jeff)
8: Cyner + Rob

Singles Results:

1: Chad ($165.00)
2: IHSB ($99.00)
3: j00t ($49.50)
4: Moogle ($16.50)
5: Cheap Peach
5: Rice
7: mslano
7: Loud John
9: Logan
9: IH
9: Zone
9: Zero Gamer
13: saintrage
13: Winnar
13: Jeff
13: TacoLeaf

Thanks for coming guys, it really means a lot to me.

I don't know when FAP 3 would be right now. I'm going through some tough times so it might not happen for a good while. Shoutouts soon!

HiIH

Smash Lord
thanks guys, this was a ton of fun it was great seeing all of ya'll. I'm literally pulling into my driveway right now.

I know taligo/bradley had a TON of fun, and thanks so much for his cake and birthday wishes. That made a huge impression on us. Shoutouts later.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
thanks guys, this was a ton of fun it was great seeing all of ya'll. I'm literally pulling into my driveway right now.

I know taligo/bradley had a TON of fun, and thanks so much for his cake and birthday wishes. That made a huge impression on us. Shoutouts later.
ALBANY WHY DIDNT YOU GUYS TELL ME YOU WERE GOING!

i see how it is but im glad you guys went to the tourney i hope yall are well!

bradley714

Smash Rookie
Guys thanks for the GREAT weekend!! First ever tourney and it was epic!

Taligo

"No! Not another Falco!"

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Agreeing with the rest. This was pretty amazing despite me getting 0-2d by everyone in my Pool. : P One day I'll do something a bit more in this game.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Thanks everyone for coming, I am always reminded why I love smash when I go to tournaments and hang out with everyone again.

I may have told a few of you this but I'm toying around with the idea of having monthlies at the same venue with bigger tournaments every few months, so if anyone is interested please lemme know.

Zone

Smash Champion
Shoutouts!

@Joot: Finally nice to meet you man. You're a cool guy. I automatically respect you hardcore now for wanting to compensate me for the ride with your winnings but dun worry man I had fun despite being very untechnical. the untechnical is my fault though, for not getting enough practice. I swear SC2 has nothing to do with it! Our falcon dittos were probably the lamest dittos ever, but they were pretty funny :D I laughed. It's like we were playing who can fail at edgeguarding the most.

@Chad: Fun finally playing friendlies with you for once. Your link is so beast. I was impressed by alot of things I've never seen a link mindgame with that you pulled out of your hat of tricks. Remember to get more power apparently you have to move to arizona.

@Winnar: You're a funny guy lol. Our shiek and marth matches were pretty damn close in pools. I had fun in our set. I woulda went fox against you but My fox was being a ******* that day so I decided to use someone i can't possibly mess up tech skill with.

@ZeroGamer: Good stuff man. to be honest. in our pool matches I was expecting to rofl stomp you. But you beat me with a very close 2nd game. I was on the edge of my seat. I was pleasantly surprised.

@Rice: Thanks for staying awake and talking to me on the way back. It made time go by alot faster for me. We should practice together on weekends way more. I don't mind driving a hour 30 or so to play friendlies for a day.

@mislano: GG's in crews, and nice chatting about random things with you. Cool guy.

@Moogle: You have epic "I'm a nice guy" aura about you. I felt like I could trust you with holding like 2,000 dollars while I go get food or something. Good chatting and thanks for ****** me with shiek in pools. My shiek partner is less gay than your shiek.

@Blackmarth: down-air is a good edgeguard... but not while your fast falling off the side of the stage lol.

@IHSB: Great seeing you again dude, it's been like 4 years. only time we see eachother is if we both go to the same GA tournament lol. Thanks for teaming with me, hope I did ok as a teamate with my **** tech skill lol.

@CheapPeach: Cool to rematch you the first guy i ever played in tournament. I beat you first time we met, Marth vs Peach. we were both newb then though. good stuff beating me. I felt like I was ahead of you the whole match first round, mind wise. But you still won lol. I got desperate for a kill cuz you were high percent. and I couldn't get it, and I got punished for it. Good **** wrecking my Zelda, I didn't expect you to know the matchup. and the reason I didn't change to shiek when I realized you knew what you were doing was because you were hanging at death percent to a kick. and I wanted to nail it lol.

@Asian guy named Jeff(Not silent spectre): GG's hope you don't feel too bad about losing to a Zelda. If it makes you feel any better I took match off Rice's falco and Colbo's Falco with Zelda.

@Coach: Wtf you were at this? lol. I remember Get4stocked, I think I beat you with Zelda each time lol. I wish we played so I can see how much you probably improved. Probably 5x better than me.

@Albany GA: I love you guys man. You always make all the tournaments I go to 20x more fun. You guys are so hilarious. I hope you guys want to come down to Noob3 or The gainesville tournament in February. You guys are so cool, when I brought my newbie friends up to albany that one time. They thought all smashers were as cool and funny as you guys, but alas... someone ruined their experience their first tournament and now they no longer care :\

@Loudjohn: haha I had fun playing you even though I lost. Damn you for calling me out on my over the edge attacks. Always spying on me when i'm playing matches. I got you next time.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
maybe next time i will have enough money to fap on rice

jmon

Smash Rookie
Jeff (ajka SilentSpectre) here

This was my first relatively large Melee tourney. I had a great time! It was good seeing all the familiar faces and meeting a bunch of new people.

shoutouts

Joot: Great event, I had a blast both in-game and out-game. The free food/drink was a nice touch, too. Good tourney matches - your CF is beastly...I'd like some friendlies next time.

Chad: You are pretty OK at that Melee game. Maybe next time you'll actually beat HotD at Cici's ::trollface::

IHSB: SWD-MW-DA...hats off, good sir. Thanks for force-feeding me projectiles à la bukkake playing a bajillion friendlies with me.

mslano: Nice matches, cerebral Ganon makes for a tricky adversary. Your interior decor is top-tier.

moogle: You're possibly the only person who can dominate people (with Sheik!) and they'll love you even more afterwards...

Rice: Crazy little jungle bird!

Zone: Nice matches...I think you're the first very good Zelda player I've encountered.

Blake: Thanks for teaming with me. The 49-second match was pretty hilarious.

Cyner: Good friendlies - you've gotten better since the last time we played.

Cheap: Epic pizza crust house!

saintrage: Nice Falco! I'll try not to run into baited f-smash so much next time...

IGiveUp: Fox dittos were a lot of fun!

ZeroGamer: Good quarter-friendly? Maybe next time we can play some more.

MookieRah: Nice hanging out with you again. GJ picking up Jiggs as fast as you have, though I'd like to see you keep Falco on your roster.

Albany, GA: You guys really added some color to the event. Hope to see y'all again sometime.

Sorry if I'm forgetting anyone!

EDIT: WOW, I forgot MookieRah! Post modified accordingly...

Winnar

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/user/Winnarly

I'm uploading videos but my internet is seriously terrible here. Roughly 1 hour per every 5 minutes of upload and I have 18 matches total to get uploaded. Plus a lot of those matches were like 6 minute matches ;-; It's all split and being uploaded now, but geeeeeez it's going to take a while. Anyway!

-=-Shoutouts-=-

joot - Awesome tournament!! :D I had an awesome time and we had some really fun friendlies. I know I got all quiet and serious and stuff when we played but I really enjoyed it :D

Chad - It's always awesome to see you! Congrats on winning doubles and singles and stuff. Please do monthlies! Or even just bimonthlies or something, anything. I need to hang out with you guys way more often! PS House of the Dead gg

Moogle - I can't believe we never played lol Awesome seeing you again though :D Wait no we did play in pokemon battles yeahuhhhhhhh :D

Slano - yay we got to play so many matches :D You're such a cool dude and I really, really enjoyed hanging out, playing friendlies/doubles/anything, and just discussing random stuff. Your commentary is too good as well, I tried so hard to salvage it but ;-; Next time I'll work it all out prior so that doesn't happen again

Thanks to all three of you (chad/moogle/slano) for housing us and helping the tournament run smoothly and stuff :D

Coach - Pretty much my favorite person to hang out with at FAP right here XD drumline, pokemon battles, etc. Hell. Yes.

Jack - You are a fine and upstanding member of this community. You are everything that is good about melee and the people who continue to play it. You are, without a doubt, the most fun person to watch and play. Also, our crew battle match was wayyyyyy too fun.

Cyner - Dude we broke the curse!! I think it's because you've gotten way better lol Are you coming to my tournament on jan 8? We need to finally sit down and just play a lot of friendlies forever lol

Rob - Hey dude! It was great seeing you again :D Definitely one of the most chill guys ever, thanks for all your help with the tournament and for being awesome as always :D

Rice - Thanks for the friendlies, picking me to be in your crew, being all around amazing and fun to hang out with, and several other things! You're too good, dude! We definitely need to see you again somehow O:

Zone - Awesome matches, thanks for driving up! Florida is too good! :D

saintrage - haha trying to get friendlies together was ridiculous but definitely worth it! I think you should probably have destroyed my marth, if you get more experience versus marth then I think you'll consistently be 2-3 stocking me lol Looking forward to seeing you again soon hopefully!

Loud John - THE BEST! One man hype machine! If you and iori ever go to the same tournament we will officially have the best tournament in history looool I gotta work on my hype game now. Also your marth is sliiiiiiiick, reppin dat marth yeahuhhhh

IH - Awesome match in crews, even though we only got one stock to play with lol Your link is really solid! :D Next time we need to do friendlies, thanks for coming out and stuff :D

Dark - nice puff dude, fun teams matches, thanks for coming out and stuff :D lol don't be so mean to that one guy all the time hahaha

Tallahassee Talibo - Happy birthday again, glad we could make it awesome for you :D

Zega - Falcooooooooo! That's all I really remember of you lol, we didn't get to hang out I don't think, but you seem pretty cool :D Next time let's play some matches (outside of teams)

Anyone else from Albany I may have missed (sorry!) - Thanks for coming, it was awesome meeting you, and I'm really looking forward to seeing you again soon :D

mc-killa - It was nice to meet you :D We didn't get to hang out too much but you seem like a pretty cool guy. Sorry about all the commentator drama, I hope my explanation kind of helped you not feel bad about all that! #1 ylyl poster imo

Kola - !!! Finally we meet :D Except you didn't realize who I was apparently? XD Oh well lol, glad I finally met you and stuff :D

Cheap - Yooooooo good stuff on making 5th! We didn't get to play at all, and you barely missed crews, but it was awesome seeing you again :D

Zero_Gamer - :D nissan so gooooooood XD

MLE - :D It was awesome to meet you too. Thanks for coming and taking pictures and stuff :D Hover hands hugs 4 lyfe!

Tuscaloosa - I didn't catch most of you guys' names, but I really enjoyed hanging out with all of you :D Hit me up on aim (my screenname is winnarisyou) anytime!

MookieRah - Had fun in teams, had fun driving, had fun at sonic, you're a pretty good dude, etc. Looking forward to getting SO GOOD with you :D MS smash yayyyyyy

Lemons - Pretty cool guy imo Really funny and stuff, you definitely made the drive way easier and more enjoyable. Thanks for housing us on Sunday :D

Jmon - looooool nice username. You got SO MUCH BETTER it's kind of annoying and inspiring at the same time. Looking forward to our next 50,000 matches lol

Everyone else/Everyone as a whole - You guys are all great and awesome and I had an amazing time at this event :D Looking forward to the next one!

Zega

Smash Cadet
Hey just wanted to say i really enjoyed it and appreicated the work it took to get the tournament off the ground :3 i really hate i couldnt come the 2nd day and say goodbye to my new melee mates x.x. I really enjoyed the crew thing cause i got to know more people and i learned a lot. Next time my falco and mario will be A+ so you better watch out :3. imma place top 8 next time.

Zega

Smash Cadet
Wow this list is ridicolous i am so terrible with names....i prob wouldn't recognize half u people if i saw u again but thanks for including me i know i'm new and i'd love to get better and play friendlies anytime if anyone wants too so i can get better. Kinda hard to get better at melee with npcs....
http://www.youtube.com/user/Winnarly

I'm uploading videos but my internet is seriously terrible here. Roughly 1 hour per every 5 minutes of upload and I have 18 matches total to get uploaded. Plus a lot of those matches were like 6 minute matches ;-; It's all split and being uploaded now, but geeeeeez it's going to take a while. Anyway!

-=-Shoutouts-=-

joot - Awesome tournament!! :D I had an awesome time and we had some really fun friendlies. I know I got all quiet and serious and stuff when we played but I really enjoyed it :D

Chad - It's always awesome to see you! Congrats on winning doubles and singles and stuff. Please do monthlies! Or even just bimonthlies or something, anything. I need to hang out with you guys way more often! PS House of the Dead gg

Moogle - I can't believe we never played lol Awesome seeing you again though :D Wait no we did play in pokemon battles yeahuhhhhhhh :D

Slano - yay we got to play so many matches :D You're such a cool dude and I really, really enjoyed hanging out, playing friendlies/doubles/anything, and just discussing random stuff. Your commentary is too good as well, I tried so hard to salvage it but ;-; Next time I'll work it all out prior so that doesn't happen again

Thanks to all three of you (chad/moogle/slano) for housing us and helping the tournament run smoothly and stuff :D

Coach - Pretty much my favorite person to hang out with at FAP right here XD drumline, pokemon battles, etc. Hell. Yes.

Jack - You are a fine and upstanding member of this community. You are everything that is good about melee and the people who continue to play it. You are, without a doubt, the most fun person to watch and play. Also, our crew battle match was wayyyyyy too fun.

Cyner - Dude we broke the curse!! I think it's because you've gotten way better lol Are you coming to my tournament on jan 8? We need to finally sit down and just play a lot of friendlies forever lol

Rice - Thanks for the friendlies, picking me to be in your crew, being all around amazing and fun to hang out with, and several other things! You're too good, dude! We definitely need to see you again somehow O:

Zone - Awesome matches, thanks for driving up! Florida is too good! :D

saintrage - haha trying to get friendlies together was ridiculous but definitely worth it! I think you should probably have destroyed my marth, if you get more experience versus marth then I think you'll consistently be 2-3 stocking me lol Looking forward to seeing you again soon hopefully!

Loud John - THE BEST! One man hype machine! If you and iori ever go to the same tournament we will officially have the best tournament in history looool I gotta work on my hype game now. Also your marth is sliiiiiiiick, reppin dat marth yeahuhhhh

IH - Awesome match in crews, even though we only got one stock to play with lol Your link is really solid! :D Next time we need to do friendlies, thanks for coming out and stuff :D

Dark - nice puff dude, fun teams matches, thanks for coming out and stuff :D lol don't be so mean to that one guy all the time hahaha

Tallahassee Talibo - Happy birthday again, glad we could make it awesome for you :D

Zega - Falcooooooooo! That's all I really remember of you lol, we didn't get to hang out I don't think, but you seem pretty cool :D Next time let's play some matches (outside of teams)

Anyone else from Albany I may have missed (sorry!) - Thanks for coming, it was awesome meeting you, and I'm really looking forward to seeing you again soon :D

mc-killa - It was nice to meet you :D We didn't get to hang out too much but you seem like a pretty cool guy. Sorry about all the commentator drama, I hope my explanation kind of helped you not feel bad about all that! #1 ylyl poster imo

Kola - !!! Finally we meet :D Except you didn't realize who I was apparently? XD Oh well lol, glad I finally met you and stuff :D

Cheap - Yooooooo good stuff on making 5th! We didn't get to play at all, and you barely missed crews, but it was awesome seeing you again :D

Zero_Gamer - :D nissan so gooooooood XD

MLE - :D It was awesome to meet you too. Thanks for coming and taking pictures and stuff :D Hover hands hugs 4 lyfe!

Tuscaloosa - I didn't catch most of you guys' names, but I really enjoyed hanging out with all of you :D Hit me up on aim (my screenname is winnarisyou) anytime!

MookieRah - Had fun in teams, had fun driving, had fun at sonic, you're a pretty good dude, etc. Looking forward to getting SO GOOD with you :D MS smash yayyyyyy

Lemons - Pretty cool guy imo Really funny and stuff, you definitely made the drive way easier and more enjoyable. Thanks for housing us on Sunday :D

Jmon - looooool nice username. You got SO MUCH BETTER it's kind of annoying and inspiring at the same time. Looking forward to our next 50,000 matches lol

Everyone else/Everyone as a whole - You guys are all great and awesome and I had an amazing time at this event :D Looking forward to the next one!

_lemons

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, this is Logan..

Shoutouts!

chad/mslano/moogle
: thanks for housing us!

Chad: good games in pools rofl, sorry to deny you the jv-4 by 1% :p; oh and grats on 1st or whatevs ;)

IHSB: I enjoyed our friendlies a lot, good **** on second, very entertaining games. you're pushing the inappropriate conversation metagame to levels unheard of

j00t: I had a great time, awesome tournament. I don't think we played at all, which is unfortunate because it was on my to-do list. You owe me a smooch, bee-tee-dubz

Moogle: good games breh, next time I'll try to make them closer :p your alleged "I think I'm going to die" face/sound was fantastic :)

Cheap Peach: duuuude, peach dittos are mad relatively enjoyable! I'll make one of these MS kids pick up peach and try to make them closer next time :)

Rice: I didn't really get to meet you, or play you for that matter, but you're a **** artist, plain and simple.. 11 stocks in crews? good ****

mslano: I think we only played once and it was a peach ditto? kind of unfortunate, even if it was a fun game, we'll play more next time. I remain unconvinced that driving pokemon into gladiatorial slavery is all bad for the pokemon ;). your commentary is god tier, btw!

Loud John: my new favorite smasher? you're too funny haha. I had fun in our friendlies, your marf is 2gud :D

IH: good games in pools, that link is too sick

Zone: didn't get to meet/play you either, and i'm sadder for it. next time

saintrage: good games mang... when you SD'd at the beginning of game 2 I had such a huge feeling of relief, until you asked to restart :D

Coach: 2nd in doubles, you **** artist. Panda (or w/e that chinese place was called) was mad fun. also, obligatory drumline reference

TacoLeaf - according to popular belief, you don't exist ;)

Cyner - you're the man, seriously. our friendlies were a blast, our pools set was ****ing IN TENTS bro. can't wait to see you at our tourney on 1/8? :D

Kain/young link - our pools matches were fun man, keep practicing and that young link is going to **** FAP 3

Taligo: we didn't get to play much, but i enjoyed the few games we had. hope you had a great birthday, lol

Dark: good **** in crews ;)

Rob: nice seeing you again, our doubles friendlies were mad fun

MookieRah: where dat falco and marth at breh? lol good **** making bracket with a character you picked up that day rofl, our friendlies and **** were fun as always

Jeff/Jmon: Jamaican Jman? i like it. you stepped your **** up so much! i dread the day you start waveshining! :p

Winnar: I don't think we played once at FAP2 haha, but we probably play enough already. Thanks for driving us. No thanks for the freezing hover-hands picture though, haha

IGiveUp

Smash Cadet
J00t - great meeting you man! Thanks for hosting. It was a ton of fun. Sorry about the wakeup call. I was too hype

Chad - Great stuff! Pika is secretly one of my favorite characters.

IHSB - Seriously killer samus man. Awesome meeting you.

Rice - Marth dittos was pretty hilarious. Thanks for the tips. You were awesome to play against.

Slano - Dude, 5 seconds to death from a Ganon? and your reaction when I said "well, that's going to kill me" was just "haha, yep." Great stuff. I'm looking forward to playing you again.

Albany crew - you guys are excellent! Great meeting all of you.

IH- very nice Link. Rainbow cruise FTW.

Dark - Let's get some friendlies in at the next one. Trash talking is too much fun with you. On that note," I hate jiggs, I think she's the worst character. I mean, why can she press down B and kill you?"

Loud John - Get dat ahhhhh rayyy. That marth is pretty serious man, I'm gonna take some notes.

Winnar - Same to you. Not only one reverse dolphin slash OOS on spaceballs, but two! Very nice. The dance just topped it off. There should have been a reaction video to capture it.

Jeff - Fox dittos were fun indeed. Maybe next time I'll actually up throw you instead of forward throw. :)

Taligo - I enjoyed the beatdown in pools. Shiek is too broken. :)

Cheap - Clever wordplay. I'm an English nerd and it took me until the day before the tournament to realize CHEAP is an anagram of PEACH. Also, sick peach man.

Everyone else, I had a blast. I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully I'll be ready to not get dominated.

Oh, also, my tag in the future is going to be "Don't Laser Me Bro!" So be on the lookout.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to everyone for coming! This was a pretty great time.

Shoutouts:

Winnar - Great matches in those doubles friendlies (even though you were getting frustrated here and there). Did you see that time I fought off yours and Mookie's Marth with Falco on Yoshi's Story? It's like I'm good at this game occasionally. That was a nice set in the singles bracket as well (though I'm sorry to have to knock you out again). Once you get some more Ganondorf experience, our matches will be really close. Thanks for recording finals. Even though the sound was messed up, it's still better than nothing (which was our alternative because of lack of preparation). We'll have to do some commentary together next time (and even have it be audible for extra sweetness).

Cheap - That was a really good game 1 in our set, except for that stitch face. I probably should have either stayed Ganondorf after that or played Falco the whole time because you punished me pretty hard while I transitioned between the two play styles. GGs and nice job on the pizza crust house (seriously, architecture could be in the future).

Jeff - Good stuff in crews, making it pretty close in the end. You surprised me in our pools match; you played a lot better then than in our friendlies on Friday night. GGs.

Logan - You exposed my lack of Peach ditto prowess. I really need more experience with those before I enter into shenanigan-based friendlies in the future. We'll have to get in some legitimate matches sometime.

Dark - Thanks for missing that Rest against my Luigi. The resulting combo (Taunt > Forward Air > Waveland Forward Tilt > Down Air = Death) was the highlight of my Luigi career. Thanks also to all the people watching at that time to ensure it gets remembered.

Seriously though, you're a solid player, you just need some more tournament experience. I'll look for you in future tournament results.

Loud John - We never got to play. We'll have to remedy that in the future. From watching you play, I think it would be a close match.

IH - Good match in bracket. I knew the match up pretty well from playing my own Link in the past and playing against a number of them, so I had the edge going into the match, but you made it interesting. I'll have to work on the Zelda/Link match up for next time we play friendlies.

Taligo - Hope you enjoyed your birthday! Sorry I had to go Falco against you in pools, but my Ganondorf wasn't up to snuff to beat your Sheik, so I felt like I had to do it to win. Hopefully you picked up some tricks from watching Moogle's Sheik that you can use to improve.

Clay - Yeah, I've done the Ganondorf/Marth match a lot, so I know how to get the job done pretty efficiently. Hopefully getting four stocked wasn't discouraging. We'll have to go down to Tuscaloosa sometime or you guys will have to come up here (you're welcome anytime).

Jack - Good games in our match (and yay for being one of the few opponents that I get to play Yoshi's Story). Excellent matches at the end of the tournament; you put on quite the show!

Andy - Rough stuff losing to Battlefield like that. It might have been for the greater good though as Jack made up for it with some entertainment.

Joot - Pretty good tournament this time. We got held up because of friendlies one too many times for my liking.

Chad - Good job running pools and crews. I'm looking forward to monthlies.

j00t

Smash Champion
Joot - Pretty good tournament this time. We got held up because of friendlies one too many times for my liking.
Hey, that one time in doubles was completely my fault. And we were held up for approximately 24 seconds. >_>;

Edit: Grawr, I had all this stuff written out for shoutouts and I accidentaly hit the back key on my mouse! :O

...now it'll take even longer... :(

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
awwwwwwwwwww, im dissapoint the turnout was so low :(

j00t please host a fap 3 so i can come. i have every intention of coming to the souf for multiple tournies once i get a job that doesnt require me to work ONLY weekends.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Winnar - I accidentally called you Louis twice before I remembered your name was Ryan, lmao. I'm so bad with names. Why is Dsmash so good!? Also, I'm sad we didn't play any Blazblue.

IHSB - You are mega cool and thanks for some enlightenment on Japanese language and culture. That wasn't snow outside. The sky came during the finals.

Cyner - You so laid baaaaaack. You taught me that I'm stupid and I should actually go for the good punishment options rather than the obscure.

igiveup - You're a cool guy and I wish I played you more. Nice hair.

TacoLeaf a.k.a. Mogwai - Your beard strongly suggests you main Sheik! Camping is gaaaay.

BlackMarth - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcbsFnlXwe8 YOU USE FALCO?!

Asian man - I'm not sure which was more entertaining. Watching Grand Finals or watching you get candy.

Cheap Peach - Thanks for the Peach practice. It didn't help at all.

Kola - We both sleep under that blanket. It's freezing cold. You leave to use the bathroom. YOU COME BACK CLOSER THAN EVER. Nothing wrong with wanting some body heat. Just make sure you don't touch balls, otherwise you're gay.

mc-killa - STARDRIVAH!

Zone - I liked that second round in pools too. Fun stuff/

Moogle - *Toy Story jokes* lol, I learned how to use Sheik from watching you now. When you turned to face me when I double Dthrow'd you... it was hardcore intimidating.

Mslano - You give the best commentary. I wish I played at least one game with you. :/

Chad - Thank you so much for the Link practice. Link's been a huge personal problem match-up for me and I feel like I've made an epiphany.

Joot - Story is being written. Right now.

coach

Smash Apprentice
starkville peeps - you guys rule maybe ill go to school there

joot - way to go

apartment bros - sweetman

zone - we played in teams. i teamed with mslano. oh and my roommate (palmer) beat you without using marines or marauders in sc2 :3.

ihsb - good to see you as always

rob - see you at the christmas party

bradley - happy birthday

j00t

Smash Champion
Coach, were you the guy with the toboggan hat that lived in the area of Fap2?

If so, then nice meeting you. I was Pretty Hair, Mc. Beardenson.
The only guy with the toboggan that I remember is IGiveUp, and he's from Tuscaloosa.

Coach wasn't there for day 2 (until grand finals were going on) and I think he left on day 1 before you guys showed up.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
These are just too epic to not post.

FAP2

Hover Hand FAP2.

Damn, it was cold.

To those I played, GG's.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Coach, were you the guy with the toboggan hat that lived in the area of Fap2?

If so, then nice meeting you. I was Pretty Hair, Mc. Beardenson.
The person you're referring to announced that he was S8orDie like 3 times. xD

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
Jack and Winnar are two of my new favorite people. And Cyner is the best teammate evar.

Glad everyone else came. New faces, mostly lovely. I regret not participating in Singles and not hanging out more, but some weekends are simply busier than others. I'm glad we were able to provide a nice warm free inviting accommodating venue for you guys. you deserve the best.

Hello Kitty Iced Cream Cake So Fressssh

Top Bottom