• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fap2

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Me and my Ganon will miss all of you this weekend. Hope ya'll have an absolute blast!

Also, J00t. I know you're an Ace fan, so you should check out our matches on youtube. Just look under Arby's uploads, they are his recent additions. We had a 6 man house tourney.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Moogle/Chad/Mslano/Joot - Tell me where I'm supposed to show up tomorrow night! We'll be there around 9?

Address plz, pm me or something

j00t

Smash Champion
We're going to have a smashfest at the venue on Friday night, so everyone show up there!

I think this will be the best because we can figure out housing from there. This way we won't have like 30 people show up to Andy's apartment and be crowded and stuff. Plus we'll have a lot more setups to play on.

Winnar

Smash Lord
We're going to have a smashfest at the venue on Friday night, so everyone show up there!

I think this will be the best because we can figure out housing from there. This way we won't have like 30 people show up to Andy's apartment and be crowded and stuff. Plus we'll have a lot more setups to play on.
Ohhhhh okay that's way more convenient :D

rice

Smash Journeyman
Me and zone will be at the venue tonight as well. :). Zone already left to pick me up. So im about to leave as well.

Zone is also looking for a teamate, Ragnarok is unable to come, Anyone want to team with him? He's good.

j00t

Smash Champion
LMK when you guys are about 30 mins away from being here. We'll leave for the venue when that happens.

256-797-3709 <--- cell phone

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
couldn't make it due to lack of funds.

Who won?

2 Fap 2 Furious

j00t

Smash Champion
Thanks for coming out guys, I really do appreciate it. If we have this kind of turnout again (less than desired) then I'll just make it one day. Two days for a 22-person singles event is silly.

If any of you guys had any problems with the way we ran things, then let me know. Our pools/brackets were better for this one but I have a feeling people had problems with the whole "two days" thing.

Anyways, results thread going up now. I have crews on my computer so I'll get that uploaded soon.

IGiveUp

Smash Cadet
The crew battle was actually the night before singles, and yeah, Rice took 11 stocks, including 4 off a jiggs main when he had only one stock.

Zega

Smash Cadet
Hey just wanted to say i really enjoyed it and appreicated the work it took to get the tournament off the ground :3 i really hate i couldnt come the 2nd day and say goodbye to my new melee mates x.x. I really enjoyed the crew thing cause i got to know more people and i learned a lot. Next time my falco and mario will be A+ so you better watch out :3. imma place top 8 next time.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I think the turnout would've been a lot stronger if the date wasn't so close to finals.... soo, don't feel too doubtful about your series, joot ^_^

j00t

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm probably not going to do one over Christmas break again. For some odd reason I figured everyone would be done with school by this date, but once again I was wrong :p

Top Bottom