• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Farewell, Caotic!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Wish I had more moneeeey x_x.

Anyway, coming for the food I guess. It has to be healthy food for the love of god please, I'm starting to get fat again =_=

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
can you drive yourself to the city for your lesson? :D

but yes, tuesday, midday, melbourne central, confirmed.

Splice

Smash Hero
Anyone who isnt going to Rock Climbing / leaving around 3pm like me

Can come to my house for some smash afterwards.
If they want. lol

Attila_

BRoomer
so you don't think saying goodbye to cao is a good enough reason to get work off?

that's a bit rough.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
So where will everyone be at around 1-1:30, i'll need to know in advance as I don't have my phone with me (I left it at Jei's =/)

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Good luck for the following year CAO. I would have liked to hang out with you before you left but life johns came into play.

Looking forward to your return XD

MTGod

Smash Champion
Man, wish I was going. You'll have to all farewell Cao for me (+rest of Perth)!!!!! Perth spirit be with you as you climb rocks!

Attila_

BRoomer
oh tak, i feel terrible.

only myself and cao wanted to go rockclimbing, so the group decided not to go. we stayed at a cafe until a little after two, at which point we noticed the time, and that we were supposed to meet up with you. seriously, so sorry.

and cao, i'll miss you.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i'm so sorry tak. we all felt SO bad after we realised when it was too late.

i'll miss you all too.

Robsta

Smash Ace
Lol I realised the time at 1:20 and told Dekar.

His response: "Meh, doubt he would've came anyway"

I CARED FOR YOU TAK <3

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
We'll miss you Cao =(

Have fun! =D

Come back soon.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Sorry I didnt turn up. I had to assist family today, I dont have much money on me either and need it for work tomorrow =/

Anyway, take care cao. Hope you come back soon =)

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Sorry I couldn't be in Melbourne, i had an appointment i had to attend. But for Cao i will say this:

"Thank you so much for introducing me to the Melbourne melee scene. Running into you on the boozer boards meant i was able to see so many amazing and funny people, as well as experiences I'd never have had if i never met you. You have done a wonderful job of running tourneys in Melbourne, and i'm glad that the scene will be able to continue strongly in your absence. Have fun wherever you go Cao." Cheers mate!

Splice

Smash Hero
Oooh Tak =C
V____V I feel terrible for that

@Cao: I had fun seeing you off and eating at that random place I'd never been to (Chillipad). That was a very nice meal! I didnt think I could enjoy food that much with a flu =] DS drawing games were also fun :p
Thankyou very much for guiding the Melbourne scene over the years and for pumping out numerous Major Tournaments of pretty much unmatched quality. Thanks to the collective of individuals in Melbourne who continue to fuel our scene (especially you!) my time in the scene has been very enjoyable and the smash scene has been kept healthy by yourself and others such as Jei and Redact.
And I'm glad that you were there to make Dekar work for that Melee PR spot ;)
On top of all that, you are a top guy and have been very nice to me since I've known you :)

See you next year!
Wubb <3

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
thanks for the memories and your understanding of us is second to none! total respects to you, may life bing you back here to us, smash aus is your home little big brother, to all smashers.

Top Bottom