• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I was reading the first page and i don't want to sound dumb, but i might anyway, but you can pay when u get there instead of online right? Just trying to make sure.

BossMagnet

Smash Apprentice
I was reading the first page and i don't want to sound dumb, but i might anyway, but you can pay when u get there instead of online right? Just trying to make sure.
Yes you can, but only as a last resort. If there is any way that you can pay online and register now, it would make things run a lot smoother. Plus you wont get a free t-shirt if you wait!

And Frames! We didn't donate $1350... we lent you $1350. There is kind of a huge difference... actually there is a $1350 difference.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Yes you can, but only as a last resort. If there is any way that you can pay online and register now, it would make things run a lot smoother. Plus you wont get a free t-shirt if you wait!

And Frames! We didn't donate $1350... we lent you $1350. There is kind of a huge difference... actually there is a $1350 difference.
Either way, you guys helped make the tournament still happen. :)

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Im pretty sure xYz will need help with the rides to the venue (I think he said hes housing about 10 people), so here's the deal, Im gonna be driving with skrach to the venue so I have space for two more people if we take my car and if we take skrach's car we prolly have space for 3 (he has a bigger car). I'm only asking for help with gas, we would split it even so it would be about $5/person for each day (round trip to the venue and then back to xYz's, his place is about 25 min from the venue). So yeah, if any of the people staying at xYz's need help with that, lemme know.

EDIT: My shirt size is small

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh, my shirt size is XL if you needed it (i saw raistlin post his). 2X if the custom shirts are smaller than normal sizes (cause different brands and **** differ in size when they are both the same advertised size, ya dig?)

GoodApollo852

Smash Rookie
Im going to be going.
My tag is Purple.
Im gonna go to Singles and Doubles for Melee.

Im gonna double with Rend.

BossMagnet

Smash Apprentice
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone that has not registered yet, Please, if at all possible, register by June 20th!!!!!!!!
Yes, registration will continue after the 20th, but if you can register online now it would help out so much!
I will personally have a home-cooked brownie waiting for every single person that registers before June 20th... that is THIS FRIDAY! I am totally serious! In addition to the free t-shirt, I will give you a nice brownie!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray for brownies!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol, rx- i expect you to transfer the brownie to me the next time we ride to a tourney

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone that has not registered yet, Please, if at all possible, register by June 20th!!!!!!!!
Yes, registration will continue after the 20th, but if you can register online now it would help out so much!
I will personally have a home-cooked brownie waiting for every single person that registers before June 20th... that is THIS FRIDAY! I am totally serious! In addition to the free t-shirt, I will give you a nice brownie!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray for brownies!
thats amazing

and so is your sig

Overswarm

is laughing at you
...if I register but don't pay anything and might not go if I don't have a car going down there would that get me a brownie

BossMagnet

Smash Apprentice
no not really.
everyone register for real.
come to the tournament it is going to be awesome.
the venue is really nice and clean and everyone will love it, and the brownies and the t-shirts.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray for brownies!
No nuts.

I hate nuts in my mouth.

But ****, do I love brownies. Good ****.

BossMagnet

Smash Apprentice
ok guys. all the brownies will be no-nuts-brownies. i really wasn't planning on putting nuts on/in them anyway...
that is really not the point right now.
stop thinking about your nuts and get some people to register. by this friday. or else.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
wtf at being picky about free stuff.

(pot in mine please)
I've heard those are the best kind, lol. And it's not being picky so much as not wanting to get sick. I'm pretty sure I have some sort of nut-related allergy, 'cuz everytime I have a brownie with nuts, I feel like I gotta vomit for a while. No fun having free food if it debilitates you!

ok guys. all the brownies will be no-nuts-brownies. i really wasn't planning on putting nuts on/in them anyway...
that is really not the point right now.
stop thinking about your nuts and get some people to register. by this friday. or else.
I'm workin' on it, but they're all, "I'm gonna." and then they don't! It's frustrating as all hell. I mean, these people live in Orlando, you'd think they'd be on this instantly. We need some sort of mad PR campaign to make this thing huge.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I wish i could have brownie
I might start a new job soon so id have to wait 2-3 weeks to get the money for this

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I've heard those are the best kind, lol. And it's not being picky so much as not wanting to get sick. I'm pretty sure I have some sort of nut-related allergy, 'cuz everytime I have a brownie with nuts, I feel like I gotta vomit for a while. No fun having free food if it debilitates you!

I'm workin' on it, but they're all, "I'm gonna." and then they don't! It's frustrating as all hell. I mean, these people live in Orlando, you'd think they'd be on this instantly. We need some sort of mad PR campaign to make this thing huge.
I've just gotta say, you're name is awesome and takes me back.

Question though: Red robes or Black robes? -_^

ragnarock

Smash Lord

Well i don't have a credit card so im goona have to wait til the day of the tourney.

gallax

Smash Hero
I need a partner! Mine can't go. I main pika and am just as good with marth. Does anyone want to team?

And come on frames! You should add me to that list you have on the first page. You know im good enough to be there.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I've just gotta say, you're name is awesome and takes me back.

Question though: Red robes or Black robes? -_^
Come on, suhn: Black robes. Raistlin was only a BA when he had the red robes; when he upgraded to black, he went full on BAMF. And saved the world, then almost destroyed it, decided not to, and later saved it again even though he was dead.

/spoilers

Frames

DI
Fixed. Good catch.

Anyways, you guys still saved my *** no matter wat, using the word "donate" doesn't mean i'm not going to pay you back, I just typed it up that way at first, so yea. :)

Either way, you guys helped make the tournament still happen. :)
What he said.
If there isn't recording at this tournament, I'm going to hunt each and every one of you down and throw raw fish.

No pressure!
We actually have built in recording equipment at the venue, so we can use that to record the finals, however i'm sure other people will bring equipment to record as well.

The one thing I cannot stress enough:

WE
NEED
SETUPS!!

I have a list on the front page, people need to bring setups, and the priority is high because we need to be out of the venue at 11:00 PM each night. No if's ands or buts.

So, bring a setup, get $5, it's that simple.
Guarantee a setup for all 4 days, get $5 and something else (haven't decided yet).

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Come on, suhn: Black robes. Raistlin was only a BA when he had the red robes; when he upgraded to black, he went full on BAMF. And saved the world, then almost destroyed it, decided not to, and later saved it again even though he was dead.

/spoilers
and he taught that **** kinder a thing or two.

Yet, aside from destroying the entire universe, he failed at actually finishing it off every time.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
and he taught that **** kinder a thing or two.

Yet, aside from destroying the entire universe, he failed at actually finishing it off every time.
Only because he figured it was a waste of effort to rule the universe if nothing else existed.

Top Bottom