• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST Interviews?

Lompta

Smash Rookie
Hey, Eight here, having just confirmed I'm going to FAST. I'm a student in the IB program, and I'm required to write an Extended Essay this Summer. The Extended Essay is basically a little baby thesis for high school, and I chose to write mine on the philosophy of Smash. As some material to draw from, I planned on doing some interviews of skilled players. I was wondering if anyone at FAST would be willing to be interviewed.

Some people I had in mind were Hylian, Gimpyfish, and Seibrik, a combination of my/my friend's smash idols, but anyone else who's either active in the community, good, or just opinionated is welcome too. Any help is appreciated, and if anyone could work in a few minutes during either of the Brawl days of FAST I'd be very grateful.

Post if you might be able to talk about Smash for a bit!

Thanks,

--Eight

Top Bottom