• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fast transformation technique!

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
http://brawlcentral.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=12904
i think i found an effective way to transform quickly without it taking so long.... you start the transformation, and about half a second after that, you press pause. then wait a few seconds and unpause and sheik/zelda should come right out of transforming instead of taking a few seconds to do it.... i dont know why this happens, but it always works for me.
You should press pause right after the character disappears into the blue aura. You should hear loading sounds. When they stop (takes a few seconds) unpause the game and you'll have switched! So it really is just about loading-times after all.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
Heh...an interesting effect. Funny find there. Too bad it won't be usuable in tournies or reall any kind of play without the requisite "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" Comments from your fellow smashers.

Thanks for the info though!

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
It could be useful...just act like your cellphone is ringing or something, then ask the guy if he's ready then un-pause it.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
whats the point of waiting a few seconds while paused when youc an just wait a few seconds during the transformation?

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
It could be useful...just act like your cellphone is ringing or something, then ask the guy if he's ready then un-pause it.
Lol that's something I would do. At the tournys I go to, they don't mind if you need to pick up your phone or something like that so I guess I can use that to my advantage.

Silfa

Smash Ace
whats the point of waiting a few seconds while paused when youc an just wait a few seconds during the transformation?
You're opponent can't do anything in the few seconds as well remember, so you've got yourself a risk-free transformation.

Of course, we won't be seeing this in tournemant play or anything, but it's an interesting find, so don't go critizing guys.

Top Bottom