• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST1 Brawl videos! M2K involved~ (and some scrub named Reflex)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Okay, question: How the hell does Reflex break out of grabs so fast?
It's the way I press the buttons; I use my left thumb to press the Control Stick back and forth, press the L trigger, and use the right thumb to press B, A, and X at the same time, very fast.

My guess is that he predicts when he is going to get grabbed and starts mashing earlier than a normal player would.
That's the other half; I make sure that when I get grabbed, I know it beforehand. It's almost like (please excuse me) a reflex.

Binx

Smash Master
I thought they both played extremely well, a huge level of patience and good space from both characters, M2K punished better and was VERY good at preventing finishing blows, oh that dair to fart is freaking awesome.

Clustercluck

Smash Rookie
I wish I could watch these videos without turning the sound off - hey you guys that were in the background, do everybody a favor and never go to anything ever again because you're annoying dickwads.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wish I could watch these videos without turning the sound off - hey you guys that were in the background, do everybody a favor and never go to anything ever again because you're annoying dickwads.
Hey, random scrub, never go to anything ever because you don't understand the community.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
These new folks need to learn how to handle all kind of tactics, or else they will forever be scrubs. If you think that's bad, try playing MVC2 against Yipes or 3rd Strike.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
DSW was playing pretty bad vs m2k too. and he just started playing melee again during fast1 so m2k and both played ****ty and rusty. they both played alot better in friendlies and went pretty even.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
sick wario, gay chaingrab on pokemon staduim. altough it was rather lawl =p m2k taunt killed u >_< LAME! lol @ "MEWTWO ISNT IN BRAWL..." <--- lolol

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
And what a lovely community it is.
BAWWWWWWWWWWW.

Edit:

M2K doesn't like hecklers? I guess it's okay for him to talk **** when somebody counterpicks a so-called "gay" stage then?

:p

Edit Edit: Great vids, regardless. I can't really say who was off of their game and who wasn't, considering that everybody involved could make a combo video out of me.

Smooth Criminal

Top Bottom