• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fastest Attacker

BlueYoshiPinkShoes

Smash Apprentice
Ness is being ignored.
=/
Ness' Fair almost has WOP potential, and if you Dthrow to Fair to Fair, it's almost a guaranteed combo, and if your opponent sucks, add a dair to that and it's 0-Death.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
not the same thing,
sonic has the fastest running speed he can run end to end of FD in 1 second flat

but his attacks are slow, hold the A button down and see how many times sonic jabs in 10 seconds.
now do the same experiment with fox, snake and MK. theirs are much faster therefore, they have the fastest attack speed
you can also do this experiment with down smash and see why wolf attacks faster than sonic

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
I would say without a doubt MK has the fastest attack. Not sure why you'd even question that, his attacks come out near instant.

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Meta Knight is probably the fastest attacker in my opinion, but Sheik cuts it pretty close too. Both of them can combo really well and Meta Knight's D-Smash is probably the quickest smash attack out of all characters.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Guys it's OBVIOUSLY Bowser, am I right? There's no way it could be Meta Knight!

Sarcasm.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Captain GanonIke is so unbelievably fast it's like he doesn't even exist.

Anyway, it's gotta be MK. I hate broken characters...

Puddin

Smash Lord
I hope this thread isn't just who people think is the fastest attacker, because there IS a way to prove it :ohwell:

But of course Sakurais baby is the best.

Top Bottom