• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fatality 2.0 1v1 And 2v2 COMBO VIDEO(THE BEST 2V2 EVER MADE IN A COMBO VIDEO)

Indestined

Smash Rookie
Thought it was awesome tbh :)

Some of the team play was epic :D!

Good job mate, keep it up ;)

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
can't watch on my iPod. did u put in those lil comments during the vid? guess I gotta get on a comp... Minus TEN POINTS!

EDIT: nice vid, wish there was more lucario stuff tho :/

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
it was a bit rushed
u will proabably notice since we didnt change the music lol
we were gonna add more lucario, zelda and marth (everything i did lol) but i was away so very few combos were made :(
anyway pG1 and Rocky18 put alot into it (you can see it from the crazy link pikachu and super dk combos that were made)
look at it like fatality edited twice:)
ANYWAY IT ROCKS MORE THAN EVER NOW!!!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
all replay footage wich kinda sucks, cuz u never know thoes combos might have been luck :D that pika was super sick tho.. omg team combos were skill no doubt.. awesome weeG spikes.. <3
great vid overall music kinda suckd tbh but ide understand why ude use that song.. it fits the name and everything but just didnt find it apropriate for combos =/ Gud vid tho :D

Top Bottom