• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Anime?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Lets see

1. Code Geass (+R2)
2. Bleach
3. Naruto Shippuden
4. Death Note
5. Naruto
6. One Piece

Wind Owl

Smash Lord
It was sad but I literally cannot think of anything wrong with any part of it. Too good.

... Unlike certain other animes, where the whole series was awesome but the ending just blew hardcore...
DTB

Vts

Smash Champion
It was sad but I literally cannot think of anything wrong with any part of it. Too good.

... Unlike certain other animes, where the whole series was awesome but the ending just blew hardcore...
DTB
yeah lol, still good they were like man how are we going to end this lol.

still love it going to buy artbook for it and everything.

maybe there will be another season kind of like code geass

i'm hoping lol

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
God **** I just re-watched the Ghost in the Shell movies and they still blow my mind. Why can't there be more anime like Berserk and Ghost in the Shell!

Berserk and Ghost in the Shell are my 2 favorite animes.

Vts

Smash Champion
man when the major was trying to open up that tank looking thing and rips off ur arms and leg that was crazy.

yeah more anime like that please lol

still need to watch the 2nd movie just watched first one like week ago.

Samurai X was amazing, most animes now are basically o my power level is over 9000! XD

Dx-pyrohunter64

Smash Apprentice
1)Death Note
2)Elfen Lied
3)Bleach / Naruto (I like both the same lol)
4)Fma

Errm theres more but these are the main ones. I don't see what's wrong with watching mainstream animes O.o I mean a show is a show right? Long as you enjoy it.

A couple others I'm watching right now are

Welcome to the NHK
Vampire Night
Karas
Excel Saga (>_> hate and like it at the same time)
Ayakashi
Air Gear

Ones I want to start watching

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya (spelling? O.o don't know it off the top of my head)
Gurren Lagaan (spelling?)
Azumanga Daioh

others but I['m gettin tired of listing animes lol ^^
My list changed :chuckle:

Death Note
Gurren Lagaan
Welcome to the Nhk
Elfen Lied

Middle
Naruto
Bleach
FMA
Dragonball (Z was pretty cool too but still hate gt XD)

Bottom

Karas
Azumanga Daioh

Miharu

Smash Hero
My list changed :chuckle:

Death Note
Gurren Lagaan
Welcome to the Nhk
Elfen Lied

Middle
Naruto
Bleach

FMA
Dragonball (Z was pretty cool too but still hate gt XD)
Elfen Lied

Bottom

Karas
Azumanga Daioh
can anyone tell me just what the **** is wrong with this list rofl

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'd put Naruto and Bleach low tier because they get repetitive and boring like crazy... Like I only watch Bleach up too 150 untill I was like "**** Bleach! I'm bored now..."

Also I agree with Miharu; Azumanga Daioh is WAY MORE better than Naruto and Bleach anyday... That is if you don't watch anime that go for like 100+ episodes alot :3

Also Naruto is annyoing. Everyone else is okay... "Believe it!"...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Only one person beside's me like's Kiddy Grade in this thread?! I hate you guys. T_T

Other than that, I might change my list by next year if K-G-2 comes out, I know that's going to be epic.

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
Guys, seriously? I just checked the first page and was shocked that only two people mentioned Neon Genesis Evangelion!

That has got to be the greatest, most brilliant anime ever crafted and brought to US shores. Have you guys heard about the new movies coming out? I can't imagine an anime being any deeper than that one. If there is, please recommend.

As for a short list...

1. Neon Genesis Evangelion
2. Gantz (anyone with me on this?)
3. Elfen Lied

All very very excellent animes.

kr3wman

Smash Master
That has got to be the greatest, most brilliant anime ever crafted and brought to US shores. Have you guys heard about the new movies coming out? I can't imagine an anime being any deeper than that one. If there is, please recommend.
Hokuto no Ken.

Not joking. At all.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
There are people's opinion... I've nevered watched Evangelion but I might watch it when sometime in the future when I'm into mech anime...

I feel so sad I still like and watch the Pokemon series, but they're so cute :3

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
can anyone tell me just what the **** is wrong with this list rofl
Besides that Naruto and Bleach are overrun with fillers and always eventually lose track of its NEVER ending story?

And that Azumanga Daioh is a hilarious anime that is too amazing?

Elfen Lied is a pretty funny/outrageous anime. I liked it but holy sweet jesus it was brutal >_<.

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
The only anime I ever really got into was Outlaw Star. Such an awesome show. I was really disappointed with the final episode, but overall I loved it....it was just an action packed show.

My favorite episode was probably
the second to last episode...I think it was called Maze of Dispair or something like that. Anyways, its where they are in the Galactic Leyline and there were 4-5 different fights going on throughout the episode.

iredecent

Smash Cadet
Trigun was fun, its antics of pacifism were freaking awsome. I also liked Fooly Cooly alot, along with Dessert Punk. Hellsing, One piece, Outlaw Star, Ninja Scroll. Though i'll have to get back to you with a more up to date list. with the anime i have to watch from your favorite lists it might be completely different.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Death Note

It has an interesting theme to it, duality. A struggle between Light (who is represented as Red) and L (who is represented as Blue). And as a result of their struggles, different characters come into play that have different color representations. But always centered around a kind of Red vs. Blue thing. It's also interesting to watch Light become the very thing he sets out to destroy.

I also like how it's very psychological, as opposed to warriors using their energy super powers at lightning speed to have fights that destroy landscapes.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Revival!

Anyways I can't find subbed episodes like 10+ of Kamichu.... It's lisences here :*(

Top Bottom