• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Character Contest

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
Keep the votes up dudes.

Pokemon Trainer leads the group, with Ike and Samus fighting for second. Pit and Zelda duke it out for fourth. Kirby and Diddy Kong slapfight for sixth, and Mario, Link, Zamus, Meta, Wario, Snake, Yoshi, Peach, Climbers, and Fox have a brawl for eighth.

And Bowser, DK, and Pikachu have been left in the dust, not making a move for eighteenth place...

EDIT: And Phantom7 just voted for MEta, and i dont feel like fixing this post *laziness*

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
And what does your opinion on my opinion stating that I believe Mario sucked have to do with you wondering what my opinion has to do with his opinion?
Now we're getting philosophical.

Oh and to: Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Not that it matters much, and I think your awesome and what not, but the name is EdwardGordon not EdwardGordan.

I know its just a typo but somehow it bothers me when its presented in a tread like that. Thanks.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
Now we're getting philosophical.

Oh and to: Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Not that it matters much, and I think your awesome and what not, but the name is EdwardGordon not EdwardGordan.

I know its just a typo but somehow it bothers me when its presented in a tread like that. Thanks.
OH, thank you for saying I'm awesome =)

My bad, I don't screw up much. *pulls up zipper* I'll get on it.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Bowser is starting the race of slow, but once he gets going he is gonna become a freight train and take the gold.

Bowser.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
Now, i need to say this, and i edited it in the first post but...

If your name has a _ or space in it, and i put down the wrong one (if you haven't noticed, the space and _ are the same on your posts) then notify me, and i will change after i see the notification.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I vote... Link... NO Ike... No Link... NO Ike... No Link... NO Ike... No Link... NO Ike... No Link... NO Ike... No Link... NO Ike... No Link... NO Ike... No Link... NO Ike... No Link... NO Ike... No Link... NO Ike... No Link... NO Ike... No Link... NO Ike... No Link... NO Ike... No Link... NO Ike... No Link... NO Ike........

ARGHH!! Link!

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
LOL Ike and Link are pretty pwnage characters. I still stay with Ike also for riot it was a wtf character for me because when he was unlocked I didn't know about this site.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Yeth, and you used to be my personal translator. LOL Ike will prevail.
Lego why did you vote for Link if you voted for Ike he would've been in first place. I still respect your vote.

Top Bottom