• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Confirmed Kirby Hat?

JK180

Smash Rookie
kinda off topic but here's a fake one i liked a lot (i didn't make it)

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
^^^ This is for confirmed kirby hats only, not fake ones.
I like the Snake Kirby the most. The facial hair makes it stand out from another Kirby that wears a bandana, Fighter Kirby.

deadmon

Smash Cadet
Snake's is awesome.
Next would probably be Squirtle's, and maybe Metaknight's. Can't wait to see Charizard's!

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
I like the Snake Kirby too, yeah, but that's not my favorite.
My favorite would be the Samus Power Helmet one for an armored hi-tech Kirby, with Peach's coming in second if only because of the Toad attack.

Dazza!

Smash Cadet
so far the snake one is just legendary
although I'm interested to see the wario one and the sonic one.

and as for lucas, all they will really be able to give kirby is a blonde wig, which would probably look hillarious

DrLuigi

Smash Rookie
i am really looking forward to see what the sonic hat looks like. i have a feeling that will be my favorite.

l SOUP l

Smash Apprentice
Definitely Pits and Adult Link. I just prefer Adult Links arrows because I can take advantage on the angle and speed they come out with. Kirby can jump and shoot an arrow and just gimp Adult link, its so funny. Pit is self explanatory, its fun doing arrow loops as Kirby. Kirby is just too hawt.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Shiek one all the way guys =P
I'm not particularly fond of the snake one

Top Bottom