• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite "Knee like" attacks

bobbyszy

Smash Cadet
Out of all the attacks like the knee ( Zeldas bair fair, Nesses kicks, Gannons Dair, Falcons knee etc...) disregarding rest, which is your favorite/best in your opinion?

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
So it has to be electric?

For me it's definitely the Dorf dair.

I've always called Ness's bair the knee: for kids.

bobbyszy

Smash Cadet
Haha ya like the attacks that can either be devestating or farce if you miss. and lolz on the knee for kids.
Mine is probly the knee just cause it looks soo harddd!

L__

Smash Master
If it's supposed to be electrical, I pick the reflector. [Both of the ones used by the spacies]

N64

Smash Champion
fire's allowed?

ylink fire spike

or just hitting someone with the meaty part of pika thunder. So satisfying.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
marths spike. that counts

i heard falcon kneed a clock soo hard, he went back in time. thats why he sucks in brawl, its a stunt double.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Hahah. I once ledgedrop Falcon Punched someone when the match was down to one stock each. He went straight up, got stage-spiked on FD, went straight back down, and died before I did. Too pro. Wish it was recorded.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Ganon's jab, theres nothing better. It's like a ***** slap to the face, it's strong and fast, yet it looks like he uses no effort.

Top Bottom