• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

favorite KO with GDorf?

Magus-Cie

Smash Journeyman
Okay...I have a long day at work ahead of me, and will post my reply in a little bit, but what is your all time favorite K.O. under any setting, with GDorf?

Mine was when I murder choked my friend's Lucas on New Pork City. The chimera appear, I threw him towards it, he didnt hit it, so I murder choked him. As he was falling, the Chimera got in range, I rolled back, and he got pwnt.

What is yours?

MojoMan

Smash Ace
I amgoing to eventually be posting a video against a level 9 cpu metaknight where i virtually recreated Gimpfish62's bowser suicide video. It was awesome.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Down smash, when both kicks connect. Two big boots, knocking someone senseless, ftw. Of course, that's what the spike does, and more...

Steelclash

Smash Rookie
I once hit two people with a deku nut, and got to do a neutral b to kill them both (and win).

joenm8r

Smash Cadet
Karmic retribution

I was doing an online FFA on the Great Fox. At one point this R.O.B. had a fresh life and managed to pin me against the fin on the back of the ship. He must've racked me up 80% or so just pummeling me into the cargo bay door. I kept saying to my TV, "Stop that, stop that, stop it...", while smashing the stick to the right and hitting my shield. Internet lag being what it is, somehow I popped out behind him charging an Fsmash facing off of the back of the ship. So R.O.B. just rolls right by me and comes to a rest right in front of my fully charged smash with him at 0%. Wham, he DIs at me and is sitting pretty about 45 degrees off the edge of the ship at eye level. Obviously R.O.B. kissed Ganondorf's size 15s and rocketed straight to heck.

I never left him alone after that either. I must've watched that replay like 50 times already, just for the karma and the irony. Pummel Ganny up to 100% in about 15 seconds, WHUMP BOOM, 0% to dead in an instant. Hilarious.

Chaotix_0

Smash Apprentice
It's a tie for me really. On one hand i LOOOOOOVE suicide killing someone with the Side-B over a pit. But that's situational in that you can typically only try it coming towards the stage.... try it going away from the stage and if they air dodge, you're pretty screwed. My favorite actual potential kill move is da boot! (F-tilt). Sure it's not nearly as strong or flashy as killing with a punch or one of his smashes... but I think that the majority of my kills are done with the F-tilt or some form of aerial edgeguarding... I spam my U-air like a bish.

Yeah Side-B suicide or F-tilt boot to da face.

thesultan2112

Smash Apprentice
i don't play G, but when im ko'd by 'em, i am usually most humilated when it's a spike. massive boots stomping on a giant penguin's face is very haunting

joenm8r

Smash Cadet
The way I read this, I think what you're looking for is stories about one particular KO that you got, not what your favorite KO move is.
Am I correct?

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
It wasn't that flashy, but I once f-tilted some poor soul into oblivion while on the Bridge of Eldin. I couldn't help but yell "THIS IS SPARTA!", over and over again...

Magus-Cie

Smash Journeyman
The way I read this, I think what you're looking for is stories about one particular KO that you got, not what your favorite KO move is.
Am I correct?
Yes. :p I am pretty sure a favorite KO move thread is already out there and active currently.

Sliq said:
I hate everyone in this thread.
I am working on a new technique though! Ironing out the kinks and should be posting something tonight or tomorrow.

Top Bottom