• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Move In Brawl

BombermanFanatic

Smash Cadet
Fav is Marth's Counter by far. Bailed me out of so many sticky situations.

Least fav is Jigglypuff's Sing. THe opponents can wake up before it's even finished. Completely worthless imo.

DylantheNinja

Smash Cadet
Best move ever- DDD's downthrow. useful for damage, killing on some stages, and crushing your opponent's soul.

Worst move ever- Pikmin order. For all that vulnerability you can rearrange your pikmin. Woo-freakin-hoo!

Katapultar

Smash Lord
coolness, fire bird/fox, super sayan, yeah! but aura sphere is super COOL as well! I don't have a favourite move.

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
Game and Watch Upsmash. I've never heard the word DOME!!!! come out of somebody's mouth so badly! lol

Least Fav would be Wario's period. I can't stand him in general.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Favorite: King Dedede's dash attack. It's probably the only move in the game where I laugh everytime I see it connect. In the Kirby games, the attack is virtually useless but in Brawl it's stronger than most of the cast's smash attacks. Honestly, he trips, falls on his face and ends up launching his opponent in the process, how hilarious is that? :laugh:

Least favorite: A close tie between Yoshi's eggs and the Ice Climber's blizzard because they absolutely suck to be up against if your opponent knows how to camp with them right. They're not exactly deadly but they're freakishly annoying.

MaverickETC

Smash Rookie
Favorite: Fire Force - Mario FSmash

It's like the most epic faceplam, and you can share that very palm with the target ^_^

Least Favorite: Ignorant Banana Frenzy - Diddy Kong's Down-B

Because of this, I now hate Diddy Kong even more than MK, Tink, or Lucas ='(
Bananas + Good Diddy = >=[

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Meta Knight's Mach Tornado. YEAH I SAID IT! WHAT!?!?

Second Favorite Move: Link Short-hop Aerial Clawshot.

Least Favorite Move: Diddy's Bananas. They are without a doubt irritating to no end.

Jiggalo

Smash Rookie
Favorite: Wario's d-air. Heck yuss.
Least Favorite: Ganon's up-tilt. I could never figure out how to end it early.

Martel Hammer

Smash Apprentice
Favorite: Falcon Paunch!!!1 and knee of justice

Least Favorite: Would have to say Jiggly's sing. No one EVER falls for it, and the sleep time is horrible. Horibleeeee.

Bobbery

Smash Apprentice
Favorite: PKT2
Least: uhm Wolf's side B I guess

runner up for favorite is Luigi's nair or shoryuken

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
fave, toon links dair,some sexy stuff
least fave, olimars **** side b, them pikmin kill my faith in that opponent!

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Favorite: FALCON PWWWWWAAAAAAANCH!!!!

Least Favorite: Pit's HYAYAYAYAYA! Move. Ya know. Where he spins his bow to cause damage like G&W's bug spray....hate that move...it SO FREAKING ANNOYING! Especially when CPU's start spamming it.

Frown

poekmon
Best: Dedede's uair. Seriously, landing all those hits and then killing the opponent is more satisfying than anything else in the game.

Worst: Thunder. I HATE it when I punch the rat, but he still managed to shriek PIKAAA before blasting off.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Best: Zelda's lightning kicks (bair or fair, it doesn't matter)

Worst: Falco's chaingrab. That's not quite a real move though, so I guess MK's shuttle loop if Falco's CG doesn't count.

beenman

Smash Rookie
best: falcons knee of justice punch, one after the other, order, you decide

worst: toon links up air, goddam that thing s powerful and he just hangs there like hahaha ur dead

Tachyon

Smash Cadet
Cedar Hill, Texas and Hawkins, Texas (college)
I was gonna go with a bunch of people and say that Falcon Punch is the best move but then I thought of a move one of my 2nds has. Mario's Cape. That cape...Is so epic. It's the most beast thing I have ever seen in my life.

Worst would have to be MK Down B, Dimension cape. The whorenado is spammy as but at least it's useful. That cape is pretty useless to metaknight. I RARELY ever see it get used. Even in noob matches. It's all about the nado spamming. The IDC doesn't count.

shadowofchaos725

Smash Apprentice
Favorite: Falcon Pawnch!!!! (I LOOOOVE hitting with it... especially with a 360 punch that stops short of their forward smash with the air control so that they get punched in the face... LOL)

Of course, the Knee of Justice would go along with that, but nothing beats the satisfaction of a Falcon Punch and a "Show me your moves!!!!" right after...

Least Favorite: Bowser's "Sexy time" down throw... It's just the "jokes" that my friends put with it....

Top Bottom